Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Option 2. If he survives, end of option 1. Death would be too easy.

Just use Dreaad as meatshield in the next fuckup unexpected event.

Don't build new power plants (need about 4 Solar Plants ~400+ steel for keeping turrets powered up 24/7 - mining will take too long). It's much easier connect to main power line and use power switch for quick power control. This way you can enable/disable all turrets with one flick.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Create a mining camp far from the main base and send Draad there to clean snow for 7 days at least. We can call it operation "cleaning gulag".
Oh. It is better to wall him inside the mine with a minimum food stockpiles and don't let out till he mines at least 500 blocks of stone!

Wayward Son

Create a mining camp far from the main base and send Draad there to clean snow for 7 days at least. We can call it operation "cleaning gulag".
Oh. It is better to wall him inside the mine with a minimum food stockpiles and don't let out till he mines at least 500 blocks of stone!
:excellent:Change my vote to OP: Gulag.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Huh. Didn't realise I was such a badass. :smug:
As for dreaad though... Obviously he's a foreign spy. 4 If he can fetch a good price, that would be swell. [EDIT] Gulag is a good and proper reeducation of foreign spies. Let him spend some time in our own gulag.

For power, install fancy switches. We'll make do.

Last edited:

Ippolit

Scholar
Patron
RPG Wokedex Bubbles In Memoria Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Do i have voting rights? :M If yes:

1.: lacgirl

[2] Upgrade her. Everything will be better. She might even find a solution for Dreaad.

tIRWFDz.jpg

2.: Dreaad

[1] Right now his schemes are on
U7cAdl5.jpg
level. Don't throw away valuable manpower. He is getting reeducated 24/7 anyways.

3.: Power

[2] "Communism is Soviet government plus the electrification of the whole country." So..Power. More of it.

Keep up the good work, your LP is excellent! :salute:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
GULAG is now officially an option too! :russia:

Do i have voting rights? :M

Everyone does. Although, the votes are counted like that:

1) Each kolonist has 1 vote (Azira, Kalin, Dreaad, hello friend, lacgirl).
2) Non-kolonist followers participate as well, but their votes ultimately make up Grimwulf's vote. Because Grimwulf listens to the voices, you kno.
3) Personal decisions are made by corresponding person. E.g., lacgirl's eyepatch decision is up to laclongquan.
4) People can vote and change their votes anytime before Saturday morning (Moscow time). That's when I play the next day and make screenshots.

Ashery

Prophet
Well, I was considering suggesting leaving Dreaad's life up to the RNG rolls by means of a stripping him down and putting him in front of a firing squad consisting of one shot each from Azira and Lacgirl at a distance of ten tiles, though the gulag option is tempting. Optionally, use the two colonists that have the best accuracy, as the missing eye is going to cripple Lacgirl's shot, and where's the fun in gambling if you know you're going to lose?

Could always do both. Provided he survives the firing squad of course.

Oh, and for power, connect it to the main grid. Kinda strapped for resources at the moment.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Ungrateful bastards, I saved the goddam Kolony. Meanwhile the guy who decided it would be a smart idea to build a door during an attack and not warn anyone to get ready just in case is still in charge :roll: Where's the trial for the sociopath who 'talks to the dead'? Sheeeeeeit.

Wayward Son

Ungrateful bastards, I saved the goddam Kolony. Meanwhile the guy who decided it would be a smart idea to build a door during an attack and not warn anyone to get ready just in case is still in charge :roll: Where's the trial for the sociopath who 'talks to the dead'? Sheeeeeeit.
You do realize you're speaking to your judge jury and possibly executioner, right?

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Trial: Gulag or flogging and anal candle
Grimwulfgrad: 2 connect it with a power switch.

Reinhardt

Arcane
if you need reinforcements like right NOW - i'm ready. Cadet Bigler right now is too drunk to fear shit. I will take muffalos in melee, no prob.:repost:

Oh yeah. Lets make him mine everything then. It's 100% safe and absolutely nothing bad can happen because of this. Maybe he can train them as KKKolony guards. In worst case he get eaten first. He can dig up new bunker for Kalin while he is at it. I am sure Kalin will enjoy his new house. Being space kkkop he need guard Dreaad here anyway.

laclongquan

Arcane
Lacgirl's Eyepatch? Yes. Dont want you guys to mistake one hole with another.

Dreaad's probabbly not guilty. Cleaning toilet for one month straight, me bucko~

One turret in hand is worth more than two turrets and a power station in the bush. Grimwulfgrad must live!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What a riveting tale. Eh, sentence Dreead to mining and residence outside colony walls, if possible. See how he likes it when the next horde has a good go at him.

Wheee!~ Everyone are alive! Now this doesn't remind me of DF anymore, usually in my wall-up mishaps everyone ended up dead from either critters or tantrum spirals which followed. GJ Azira !

Dreaad's trial:
and/or Gulag.
Grimwulfgrad:
1, I think the Kolony doesn't have neither manpower nor resources or time to build a separate generator, at least right now.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Holy shit, Azira turned out to be the only competent Kolonist, the hero that saves the day........ WTF. Who is that and what happened to the real Azira? Don't tell me not being drunk all the time turned him into a better person!
But everyone survived, the spirit of Kommunism is STRONK. :salute:
Also Dreaad is a lucky slav, the lack of hearing on one side means he cannot hear LacCIS' nagging anymore if he positions himself right.

Dreaad, guilty or naught?
2. Guilty of being a prick. The punishment is a gud beating from Kalin followed by candle treatment from Azira.
Azira deserves some candle action as a reward and Kalinski needs some time to pursue his hobby as well. It's a win-win.

Grimwulfgrad
Build the turrets first, the recent invasion has shown we need every extra gun we can get with all those pacifists around.

dreaad is a real piece of shit, crack his stupid face and stomp it into the snow some before sending him to the gulag for crimes against the kolony

azira is a champion of the people, truly inspiring

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom