Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
Castlevania CotM

The time has cometh!

uAoo2Ly.png

:mca:

UF4T3A7.png

First phase is a letdown (too easy).

WOYz788.png

4wW08e8.png

:gay:

Second phase is even bigger letdown (too hard + fucking pain in the ass without certain skills / specials)

7UUcIUZ.png

But anyway:

8lDnRT1.png

P6Z0ArW.png

:yeah:

KUJzmHM.png

yEtOqml.png

:gayer:

TdCnbn3.png

:bro:

Verdict: not perfect but 2x better than SotN. Samus Aryan approves.
Next: a fucking break from the genre... :roll:

pippin

Digital distribution. Run out of keys. :lol:

Keeping track of cd keys is fucking hard, but it's still a fishy excuse. On the other hand, it's Bethesda, the company who refuses to remove gfwl from Fallout 3 when even Capcom has done so from many of their games (the most critical one being RE4 iirc)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Huh, so it's actually good? I always thought that Prey was just a poop game that took way too long to develop. Shame you can't really get it anywhere anymore.
It is a poop shooter though, I got bored quite quickly even though at the time when I played it I still liked FPS games a lot.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Things sure changed since the last time we were here :

s6gWcmq.jpg

v8Zo85B.jpg

#SWAG
SNID1nx.jpg

We fighting the "big bad" now :

0RFjEX2.jpg

We won, we're back to the City, now we can make Cloudbank great again :
48jLGPG.jpg

No, what are you doing gurrrrl :

UElCy9H.jpg

Awww

XJkUAo4.jpg

re7E3RA.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
SNcFBn.png

Pimpin' NotR undead dragon with new paintjob. Looks sort of silly compared to the vanilla version.

Also, Gothic Guy is the best protag ever. Xardas pops in, absorbs the dragon's power and disappears. What does the brave hero, the chosen of Innos do?

*scratch head*

*shrug*

:thumbsup:

Riskbreaker

Tho, their engine and assets would be a perfect match for a Syndicate clone of some sort.

Game is immensely enjoyable, by the way. 'Tis a huge shame that it received next to no visibility.

spekkio

Arcane
So, I've uninstalled Metro 2033 after ~1hr of playing. A rare case of game doing eveything wrong: shit performance, graphics, sound, controls, GUI. Linear, boring, no interaction, no manual saves, AI sniping you through walls from 1/2 of a map... Did I miss something? I remember early PS1 FPS games with better gameplay.
Deleted.

So, disgusted with the newshit, I've decided to try a classic I somehow skipped back in the day:

QQSpBeE.jpg

1T4Vexy.jpg

0TGPrU0.jpg

om52XSv.jpg

:hmmm:

GNdi9Rd.jpg

:takemyjewgold:

A horse of course

Are you playing on a toaster? I don't remember Unreal 2 having such bad aliasing. Maybe I was forcing it through the gpu or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom