Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The turn was from Monday to Friday (or sth. like that) and you want to extend it two more days?
:hahano:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was going to come in here and yell about all the random postponements..... :argh:

And then I remembered poor coldcrow. :negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Come on Cthulhu, don't let us down!

cthulhusavestheworld-b.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
Decline12: Dominions error on hosting

Ahh... So you ideas. Do you want to continue with everyone staling?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm sure that was an attempt of team Undead to cheat their way to victory!
I say we deal with the stall and just "do the same" again...

mondblut

Arcane
Well... you guys they guys got your their turn's worth of new troops and we didn't. Methinks that makes a very solid reason.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Punishes people that don't have repeated production on forts on but still submitted the turn.

EDIT: Beaten to it

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Are you fucking kidding me. Not that I care, but in the case of your forts holding the thrones and my troops starving in the waste, that could be very relevant.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Fine, I can count at least 6 votes for rollback.

So, now each one of you should again do the previous turn. It is important to delete the previous 2h file and do the new turn from the blank page because the old order patterns may cause the crash again.
But don't worry, even if everyone redo his turn as required the game can crash anyway!

mondblut

Arcane
It is important to delete the previous 2h file and do the new turn from the blank page because the old order patterns may cause the crash again.

In before it repeats that old joke about jews and a vessel of pooled vodka.

(surely it weren't my old orders that could have crashed it, huehuehue...)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Well, that throne saw some combat this turn:

XfxY1Dz.jpg

First combat was mainly lost due to thinned ranks and suboptimal positioning on the side of the tentacle heads (protect your flanks, ffs, Illithids are fragile!).
But even if it had won, I'm fairly sure the second or third attack would have defeated Rlyeh on that spot ;)

In the end, Mictlan got to keep it. Because Bandar attacked with a bunch of apes :shittydog:.
Well, for this turn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom