Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Man's Sky

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It's clear that you are paid by the developers. You can't be so excited about this piece of shit, that's the only explanation.
:lol:

At least give us tl;dr. Nobody gonna watch 1h of this. Maybe he talking about something important - like furry planet coordinates...

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
At least give us tl;dr. Nobody gonna watch 1h of this. Maybe he talking about something important - like furry planet coordinates...

Actualy he talks about his whole life and not a single word about NMS and yes, I watched the whole hour.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's clear that you are paid by the developers. You can't be so excited about this piece of shit, that's the only explanation.
As I mentioned earlier, if he's paid, he has to be paid by some developer competing with NMS for the same niche of players. Personally I just think he is a very resilient and persistent troll, getting shits n' giggles for people getting mad.

But I like it, there's actually 0.01% of good content in his posts, which seems to be typical for anything related to this game.

Data4

Arcane
Someone gets paid to defend some pretentious arcade space shit on an RPG forum, in a "Sims & City Builders" sub section that probably only 1% of the users come check, let alone this particular thread.

You can't make this shit up so it must be true :dance:

Not that I give a flying fuck about NMS, but I find I check this forum the most, along with the Public Library and Politics forums. I'm on a self-imposed RPG exile for the foreseeable future.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Someone gets paid to defend some pretentious arcade space shit on an RPG forum, in a "Sims & City Builders" sub section that probably only 1% of the users come check, let alone this particular thread.

You can't make this shit up so it must be true :dance:

Not that I give a flying fuck about NMS, but I find I check this forum the most, along with the Public Library and Politics forums. I'm on a self-imposed RPG exile for the foreseeable future.
That's okay, though, because when NMS comes out you won't need any other games ever again.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Count me another RPG exile.
Most RPGs nowadays are constricted shit. People who played Ultima VII because they loved freedom eventually end up here because some of the games with the greatest freedom are ranked as sims.
Games like State of Decay or Stalker CoP is how RPGs should be, not hidden object puzzles a la Shadowrun.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
No mans sky is the 2nd most selling game on GOG after witcher 3 and those are only preorders.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This is the game that will change the gaming industry as we know it. Hello games will skyrocket after release of NMS, if you think CDP went in stock after release of witcher 3 you haven't seen anything yet and then some.

Sean Murray literally is space jesus

MWFZ1BL.png

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The man who created a universe

4Yj9Mwo.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom