Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ DarkUnderlord brofist envy of Irenaeus (II)

Which is better and why?

• Terminator

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Terminator II - Judgement Day

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • Terminator III - King Comrade

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

Hegel

Arcane
Meh, just pass me those tags, but I want a Zionist Agent and a Bro tag too.

Aenra

Everytime i think i am a s.p.e.c.i.a.l. type of person, i need only log in here..

- it's not bad enough that someone has both the time and the will to spend half their day if not more on the internet with multiple accounts (you do this elsewhere, don't you, you've mentioned twitter)
- it's not bad enough that someone does the above in order to pose as white someone he's not
- it's not bad enough that he doesn't grow weary of it
- it's not bad enough that at his age, he's incapable still of understanding that none of the above change who he really is

Now we have to also suffer his ego contests.
You are misusing this great tool fool. Of all the things you could do with it, from it, you waste your energy in hopeless pretense. And it's getting so fucking tiring

:killit:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Robocop IS better than Terminator.
We have even proof:

robocop_v_terminator_final.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If this was punishment for being Pillow funboi it would be harsh but fair penalty; but while Fraulein Scrooge is one of the better Gaymanian posters along with JarlFrank and this Ossi Cromwell muzik she doesn't deserves Commissariat aproved fists nor what was done to Comrade Irenaeus and before him Humanity has risen! and others whose name should not be told is fair... Funny thing the more Admins persecute the WCDS members the more people repent the Liberal heresy and join in the struggle. :hero:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom