Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bugs and issues (spoilers)

Lexxx20

Learned
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php?topic=2481.0;all

How about you're full of shit? :D

There are also 0.1% of people who got this achievement, so it cannot be impossible to achieve.

That was a bit rude, don't you think?

I've seen this comment from Oscar but misread it for some reason. Also, I think these 0,1% of people who got it, actually tested it for Devs but it worked only under certain conditions which are difficult to meet.

Vince promised me to look into code for errors regarding this achievement, so I'll wait for his answer. I know at least 2 people on Steam boards who were hunting precisely for this achievement, collected and print screened 20+ different Screens but still don't have it. Something seems wrong to me.

And I still can't understand how game 'records' these screens on a single character... Shouldn't this counter reset when you reload to the previous Save?.. Asking this as a programmer.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Too many spoilers to read the whole thing, but this game makes my gfx card sounds like a jet, and its more annoying than anything; I don't get this on graphics whore games. I tried V-Sync to cap the frame rate but it's still happening, is it just an unavoidable engine optimisation problem or a user problem?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Too many spoilers to read the whole thing, but this game makes my gfx card sounds like a jet, and its more annoying than anything; I don't get this on graphics whore games. I tried V-Sync to cap the frame rate but it's still happening, is it just an unavoidable engine optimisation problem or a user problem?

You can also try the Rivatuner fps limiter. It used to work well for me on NWN2.

Ellef

Deplorable

You can also try the Rivatuner fps limiter. It used to work well for me on NWN2.

This definitely worked better than V-Sync, thanks!

kryminator

Augur
Vault Dweller
Guard killed by CS after sneak check failure when digging gold in Aemolas village is not added to player body count. Also, CS rating is not increased (not sure if it should be, just informing).

kryminator

Augur
and the same thing happens with the crossbowman guard at the Teron gate in TG third quest

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Another bug I found: you can get two orbs - one from the usual trader and on from the pass - and then use them both to receive two surgical kits and two same texts.

valcik

Arcane
Two ASCII errors in craft skill description. (GOG 1.0.1.4)

t68ax4.jpg

agris

Arcane
Patron
Vault Dweller I've got 12 dropped word/wrong word/grammar errors for you. I documented them via screenshot and made a gallery of them here. I've noted on each screenshot where the error(s) occur. This is with the most recent (Oct 30?) update applied.

The only potentially ambiguous one is from the inside of the Hellgate. You can see that the bookshelf has the Observe icon over it, but the mouse/interaction icon shows the attack cursor. There were a few of these in the game, but unfortunately this is the only time I documented it.

valcik

Arcane
Quick travel to blacksmith (on local map) doesn't work after returning to Teron for the second time, all the other quick travel points seems to be working fine. (Praetor being expelled from Maadoran, house Aurelian ruined.)

agris

Arcane
Patron
Quick travel to blacksmith (on local map) doesn't work after returning to Teron for the second time, all the other quick travel points seems to be working fine. (Praetor being expelled from Maadoran, house Aurelian ruined.)
can confirm

valcik

Arcane
Two minor things made me perplexed a little:

- Loremaster, loyal agent of Commercium. Meru sent him to find Al-Akia spot, everything turned out as expected - location found, raid of enemy troops repelled. My loremaster is not allowed to explore Al-Akia now, he has to fall back to Ganezzar and report to Meru instead. The Al-akia location is not marked on my map at this point, so I still can't go back and explore it despite the fact my character just returned from there. Strangely enough, my loremaster can travel to Hellgate now and tell Bennie about Al-Akia, take him there and become a god. Is this intended behavior?

- Hangar. Found it, activated the ship and landed it at Ganezzar's skyport. What is it good for though? Nobody seems to pay any attention to huge ship hovering close to the palace, both Commercium and Meru quests proceed towards finding the temple now, without any possibility to make advantage of my nifty ship. Once I enter the temple, I cannot get back, all I get are various endings. Is this something I screwed up? (the same character, loremaster loyal to Commercium)

axedice

Cipher
The ship can be used to lift the siege of Ganezzar in favor of House Crassus. Since you're past that point in the story, there isn't much to do with it.

There is no turning back once you enter the temple, it is intended. Everyone agrees that the game ends so sudden at this point, but new content will be added for endgame in the next patch.

valcik

Arcane
Ah, okay then. I was sent to Paullus who broke the siege afterwards.

Ellef

Deplorable
The poison option isn't available in the Aurelian outpost question. I've exhausted Dellar's dialogue and neither the alchemist or the merchants in the plaza will talk about poison or rhaaskos. Not sure if i've messed up somewhere.

Lexxx20

Learned
Strange bug happened to me yesterday during the "Burn it" achievement run: After running away from Aurelians at Al-Akia and returning with Meru later game won't let me go anywhere after sabotaging the ritual :/ I got the "end chapter" slide, went on the surface ftom the Al-Akia basement and every time I tried to fast travel anywhere else I've gotten a windows saying "wait for legatus to return, talk to the loremaster meanwhile". There's no legatus though and none of the loremasters are available to talk to... I guess it's the same message you get when travelling to Al-Akia for the first time prior to meeting the Aurelians. So, I just stuck there. Was hoping to use the GoToLocation console command but it wasn't accepting any location names... Fortunately, I've found a solution - reloaded prior to meeting the Aurelians for the first time, KILLED them all, returned to Meru, did everything for the second time and after going back to surface after sabotaging the ritual I was finally able to travel elsewhere.

Bug's pretty bad, though.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got a few bugs-

• At the old facility, as an Aurelian praetor, I killed everyone inside, and outside. Now, every time the game loads that map, I face the same cutscene of confronting the Aurelian guards, where I choose to fight, combat starts and promptly ends, because they're all dead anyway. This happens not just on transit but also on loading saves in that area.
  • If you right-click equip any armor while wearing Imperial PWA, the shield and helmet being worn get unequipped as separate inventory items(helmet worth 187g). Not sure that I can reliably repeat this, but it happens.
  • Maadoran, meeting Militiades in the slums, I "accidentally" caught him in a whirlwind in the fight that ensued, and after that- I could not target him directly, as in I could attack him via whirlwind, and that's it. Also, I did approx 140-200 damage on him and the fucker still didn't die, whittling my health down by 1 hp every 6 attacks. Or so.
  • At the dead river, the point where you fight scorpions near the shipwreck, you can't always target them reliably. Screenshot attached.

And a typo- When knocking on Cauis Amerius' door, Temor apparently looks meanacing, as opposed to menacing.

Attachments

• 2015-12-10_00001.jpg
    2015-12-10_00001.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 267

valcik

Arcane
Zealot was pushed back to square occupied by fellow arbalist:
PI66VaJ.jpg

This happened after successful passive counter-attack granted by spear skill.

Urbanolo

Augur
Game is confused, some people calling me centurion, others legatus. It says legatus on character screen and the achievement unlocked, but centurion achievement never unlocked.

I remember having the same problem. The 'Centurion' achievment unlocked only after peacefully dealing with Antidas (I think passing the INT check at the second IG mission was also required, but I might be wrong here).

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
There's also an amusing confusion in the dialogue with some thief guild guys extorting Quintus (second fight). The dialogue ends with the description saying the thug is reaching for his axe, but when the fight begins one has a sword and the other a bow. Where is the axe lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom