Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Movie director J.J. Abrams to co-develop Alpha Protocol-killer Spyjinx

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
JJAbrams_new_star_wars_director_illuminati_confirmed-300x190.jpg

Gecos

Learned
JJ, keep DA FUK away.

His new Star Trek is a classic Star Trek the same as Fallout 4 is a classic RPG. :killit:

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Well it is interesting he is getting into videogames. Just tells you how Hollywood is right now if even fucking Abrams wants to make vidya.
But considering what he made to Star Trek I expect the same level of bombastic braindead shit like Naughty dog games.
Still, its pretty intriguing.

ColCol

Arcane
Abrams will finish with Spyjinx what Vault Dweller started with Age of Decadence. Rpg perfection.

Last edited:

Drax

Arcane
The new Star Trek is okay, it certainly wasn't raped or anything. I don't feel the friendship of Kirk/Spock in the new franchise, but I do feel some erotic tension coming from Spock, which is a new interesting aspect I suppose. Considering the times we live in, it could've been much much worse in all possible regards.
Fuck you and everything you stand for.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Someone ought to give Iren his brofist ability back already, the constant empty-quoting is triggering and its so many months yet till next June.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom