Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Who, the son, or the player?
:troll:

You are a synth that thinks that is human, and at the end you kill your son the synth and your creator arrives and says, 'too bad you won't live, but then again who does'

Robert Jarzebina

Morgoth listen carefully:

YOUR SON IS MAIN VILLAIN, YOUR WIFE IS DEAD, YOU CAN NUKE BOSTON OR LET HIM LIVE. DERP

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Guys.. I hate Fallout 4 and bethesda as much as you do

BUT STOP WITH THE FUCKING SPOILERS, YOU DUMB PIECES OF WHITE TRASH!

Thanks. Have a good day.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Im guessing a scenario where Beth orchestrated the whole Leak-Gate is out of this reality?

It does generate more hype (albeit of the destructive kind) and allows them to do a 180 on everything (you=alien, son=last human, wife=not dead perse, consciousness implanted in dog, dog=killable, map=traverse time 666 hours while sprinting , no. of skills=255, all equally important, etc). Could be the best prepared surprise launch, ever.

Nah.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Spoiling the game for everyone for no reason is pure faggotry.
The thing is that you having an account on this forum implies you should not give a fuck about Fallout 4, the same for "everyone" you talk about.
If you do and if you're now butthurt, go infest other corners of the internet.

BUT STOP WITH THE FUCKING SPOILERS, YOU DUMB PIECES OF WHITE TRASH!
the same thing for you, twat!

someone should spoil everything so all the hypocrites would have white foam spasms.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
There is a story in Bethesda game?

3121357291_1_13_omYXacBk.gif

More like

n0cfYDN.gif

Villagkouras

Arcane
The thing is that you having an account on this forum implies you should not give a fuck about Fallout 4, the same for "everyone" you talk about.
If you do and if you're now butthurt, go infest other corners of the internet.

You should have your eyes checked. As I stated earlier:

I couldn't care less for Fallout 4 and its plot 'cause I'm not into FPS but I don't get why the game should be spoiled for those who intend to play it.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
You should have your eyes checked. As I stated earlier:
And the answer is that we are petty cunts that enjoy the suffering of retarded console gamers and their PC friends so we spoil their "fun".

Also, the plot is shit so nothing really is lost when it gets spoiled.

Your SON IS A COMPUTER AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE, FALLOUT 4 PLOT!

Monkeysattva

Cipher
I don't give a fuck about spoilers. It's called the tragedy of Hamlet. "lol you fahggot why you haz spiled the stowry int the title?" Not that it matters. There's nothing to spoil. Even in New Vegas there was nothing to spoil.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
So really, the player is a synth like it was predicted months ago?

Yes and in the end you are the bad guy and no matter what you do eventualy you bring doom to the wasteland and whole planet is nuked back to the stone age, no more Fallout 5.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron

Why don't white rappers ever get shot? I wonder what a Vince Staples jam about Fallout would sound like.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The dog is the main villain, he is with you through the whole game, the plot twist is that he morphs into a mutant synth and betrays you at the crucial moment at the end. Do you kill him? Or do you spare him and redeem his soul?

So deep Todd, C&C GOTY.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Thankfully I managed to stay away from spoilers so far, but after watching the launch trailer I have to wonder:
So I was correct with my assumption that your brat is the big bad? I mean seriously, the BoS guy in the trailer has default dad's huge nose!
I mean I didn't expect the Citizen Kane of storytelling here, but spoiling the plot twist in the trailer would a Citizen Kane moment of it's own...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom