Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kilus

Educated
Don't forget Fallout has vaults dungeons and metro tunnels. Plenty of the game takes place underground which you cannot see on the map.

Fallout 4 features stars in the night skymap. Map confirmed to be lightyears across.

Lemming42

Arcane
Don't forget Fallout has vaults dungeons and metro tunnels. Plenty of the game takes place underground which you cannot see on the map.

So you think the footage of the map so far looks bad? Not trying to trap you or catch you out or anything, I'm just wondering what you - someone who still presumably has faith in the Todd Squad to deliver a good game - thinks about the rather bland looking portions of the world map as shown in the video and stream.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
So you think the footage of the map so far looks bad? Not trying to trap you or catch you out or anything, I'm just wondering what you - someone who still presumably has faith in the Todd Squad to deliver a good game - thinks about the rather bland looking portions of the world map as shown in the video and stream.

Did not watch the hike to not spoil stuff, but he did not travel through whole map, only portion of it in one line.

Someone can't voice his opinion of the eventual failure of Todd unless he visited every corner and peeked under every bit of dust 7 times.

Kilus

Educated

That 11 minute jaunt through the beautifully realised post apocalyptic wreckage of Trimountaine is the greatest piece of art in human history. What museum is the Mona Lisa in so I can tell them they should just throw that painting out with the trash?

Robert Jarzebina

Like I said, he only traveled half of the map.

No, you retard:
4e4I6Xn.jpg

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
I will wait till i can get it with my steam wallet ($2,38 as of this moment, maybe time to sell Ciri for 0,20 for some extra financial maneuverability).

Kem0sabe

Arcane
The map is even smaller when you realize that you cant go into the bodies of water in the eastern portion of the map, invisible walls start popping up like crazy...

Witcher 3 blows this shit in every aspect.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
It IS quite mindboggling how in the fucking seven hells they mananged to dumb down Fallout 3, which was already dumbed down to levels never seen before, and never thought to be possibru.

You've done it, Todd. Congratulations, old boy! Now watch as the dudebros and socalled "RPG" fans crown you the new king of the RPG land.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Serious offtopic q: is this movie really good? I got to the part "travelling with child" and that was enough to not get into it for me.. for now.

The Road is fucking AWESOME. If you haven't seen it, go fucking do it right now. It's post-apoc done right.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Serious offtopic q: is this movie really good? I got to the part "travelling with child" and that was enough to not get into it for me.. for now.
Depends on your taste I imagine. I loved the atmosphere and directing and Aragorn plays really well. .It's my favorite movie in such a setting. Of course it should be noted that I love anything post apoc

Starwars

Arcane
I thought The Road was a really good movie but the book is even better. One of the best I've read probably. Highly recommended.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Skyrim still hasn't gotten a 75% off with all DLC. I know because I'm waiting for it get that cheap before I buy it.

The base game has been 75% though, I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom