Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
CS4P01HWsAAtn12.jpg
With next gen lighting and facial animations:
B3ypBWF.jpg

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I suppose it's poetic justice for fucking up the fallout franchise as much as Bethesda did.

Suck it Todd and Pete.. YouMadbroh's?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Poetic justice?...... Fallout 4 is nr 1 steam top seller since more than 2 weeks now and is not even released, i don't think I even saw GTA 5 on 1st place for so long.

Can't wait to see the statistics when it gets released, wonder if it can top DOTA for number of people which is always nr 1 on steam.

You can be sure that at some point in the future Fallout 5 is coming, Todd said that they worked on Fallout 4 even before Skyrim, so for all we know, they could started working on Fallout 5 right now.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Poetic justice?...... Fallout 4 is nr 1 steam top seller since more than 2 weeks now and is not even released, i don't think I even saw GTA 5 on 1st place for so long.

Can't wait to see the statistics when it gets released, wonder if it can top DOTA for number of people which is always nr 1 on steam.

You can be sure that at some point in the future Fallout 5 is coming, Todd said that they worked on Fallout 4 even before Skyrim, so for all we know, they could started working on Fallout 5 right now.
No way it can tops DOTA 2 since DOTA is free. I remember when GTA V was available for pre-order, nearly half of my friend list already own it. With Fallout 4, only 4 people so far.

John_Blazze

Augur
Jesus fucking Christ...
I came to this thread for entertainment, as I always do, when new Bethesda "RPG" is close to release, knowing there's some bullshit involved... But oh gawd...
Holy fuck... reading just few last pages gave me brain cancer.

I always expect the surge of new new people to make bold and utterly stupid statements, that's just the part of the game.
I also expect that some sensible people will post some dumb ass shit (and I really mean dumb ass shit, not opinions I don't agree with). We all say or have said dumb shit at some point.
But this time...

I get that being subjective and thrashing games because of one aspect you don't like is a Codex Tradition™, but do it with some fucking style and make at least some amount of sense.

EDIT:
I said that about all the dumbfucks defending F4 and shitting on on other games.

Last edited:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

Because selling alot of copies means it's automatically the best RPG ever made right? XD

Lel

Zeriel

Arcane
I can't figure out why every texture looks so blurry. It looks very strange, and entirely unlike Skyrim which I replayed recently.

Quatlo

Arcane
Why is everybody using the Militades profile avatar now, shit is fucking confusing, yo ;-i
What are you talking about? Seems fine for me.

Also holy shit these screenshots.
I can't contain my anti-hype. I have to play this piece of shit game in the most stupid way and break it every step.
The booty can't sail to the port fast enough.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jesus fucking Christ...
I came to this thread for entertainment, as I always do, when new Bethesda "RPG" is close to release, knowing there's some bullshit involved... But oh gawd...
Holy fuck... reading just few last pages gave me brain cancer.

I always expect the surge of new new people to make bold and utterly stupid statements, that's just the part of the game.
I also expect that some sensible people will post some dumb ass shit (and I really mean dumb ass shit, not opinions I don't agree with). We all say or have said dumb shit at some point.
But this time...

I get that being subjective and thrashing games because of one aspect you don't like is a Codex Tradition™, but do it with some fucking style and make at least some amount of sense.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This is the thread newfags come to earn their Kodex Kool Kredz. They don't embrace that some games are good for what they are~

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Haha yeah those screenshots....ultra indeed. Not that i give a shit about gfx but there are people that do and these types are usually quick to voice their discontent, loud. Could be an interesting launch day.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Bethesda cannot into uv-mapping, no matter what resolution, their textures still look blurry and grotesque like a medieval glass-work. Even a 512x512 texture can look sharp if done properly along with the mesh.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
I can't figure out why every texture looks so blurry. (...)
This is why:
2OysCE9.jpg

Red areas: stretching
Blue areas: shrinking
The mesh should be as green as possible.

The texture itself is nice and sharp, but because of the botched uv-map, once wrapped around the mesh it's rendered blurry. You can't fix this.

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Wow 8 years since fallout 3 and they still haven't built a separate hand model for female PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom