Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Dweller: Age of Decadence needs to sell 45,000 copies to be successful

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Err...would someone be kind enough to post a link to the BMT option here? Thanks.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
sizwx.jpg

LOL

Lucky

Arcane
Err...would someone be kind enough to post a link to the BMT option here? Thanks.

For payment? This one was for pre-ordering, so it doesn't have the launch discount, but it is still the link used if you want to buy it from their site, so I'm assuming that it is still works.

Also, Vault Dweller. The "Buy Now" has the links to BMT, Gamergate and Steam, but not GOG. It would be good to add that just in case you have any GOG-only visitors.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Finally, the thursday has come. I just bought the shit on GOG. I didn't realize it is so cheap (thought the price will be 30 euros and with 10% discount it is only 18 - like for free). Unfortunately, I am currently at work but can't wait to start playing.

GOG has regional pricing. For me it's 18 dollars.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
For payment? This one was for pre-ordering, so it doesn't have the launch discount, but it is still the link used if you want to buy it from their site, so I'm assuming that it is still works.

Also, Vault Dweller. The "Buy Now" has the links to BMT, Gamergate and Steam, but not GOG. It would be good to add that just in case you have any GOG-only visitors.
Will be added soon, thanks.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Bought it again on GOG and will buy another copy for a friend (especially for that price). Congratulations Vince, Nick, Oscar, Ivan, Mazin and Eugene. I wish you a million copies sold (in this decade).

B5C3377C1652D7917FDB6B483799CEBAF85D9508
:love:

yXT0NXa.jpg

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bought it on GOG the moment I saw it. It says it's 0.9GB though, is that correct and I should start downloading it? :p

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Ok, bought another one, this time from BMT Micro putting my contribution into AoD at the level of my $100 Torment KS plege. Hopefully you guys will be able to provide gog keys someday for the bmt buyers...

likaq

Arcane
Since MCA is already employed, VD needs AoD to succeed and incline demands him to make more games.. Shouldnt Codex change into 'Vault Dweller employment agency/ AoD sales dept"?

This.

Kilus

Educated
Vault Dweller, have you considered doing an AMA on reddit? 11 year passion project being released has potential to be a hit there.

Rather inconspicuous release to be honest, found it in a New Releases steam tab. No news anywhere, no nothing. Average scrubs can and often want to support the incline too, they just don't know it yet. :negative:

Starwars

Arcane
It's sitting at 17th place on STEAM atm, and 6th place at GOG. No idea what that means (if anything) but hope it sells some.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom