Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dex Enhanced Edition Released

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I think I'm going to check this out, see how it is overall.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The Steam reviews say that the game is too buggy right now. But hey, it's still 50% off.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I bought it for later. Xbone controller has a far superior d pad but the damn thing is bonked at the moment. I'm hoping they fix the issues soon. Eventually I'll play it with a different pad if necessary.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I bought it for later. Xbone controller has a far superior d pad but the damn thing is bonked at the moment. I'm hoping they fix the issues soon. Eventually I'll play it with a different pad if necessary.
But later may warrant a greater discount!

Black

Arcane
dex2.jpg

I can even taste the doritos right now.

---------

Oh, and the game looks alright, I think I will buy it in the next Steam Sale.
Jokes are all fun and games until they become reality.
Prepare-for-the-Future-fallout-3-6615379-850-1144.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The game is certainly fun, I can recommend. Nice art, slightly different take in dystopian cyberpunk, just generally a good indie game.

But... who came up with the sound effects?
I have to disable my speakers, basically, as soon as hacking starts or an alarm sounds, or any pew-pew guns start shooting. Everything is so high pitched that it hurts, and additionally you have to play extra silent when not alone.
These must be the most annoying sound effects I have heard in a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom