Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

pippin

I'm ready for "The Humble Eroge Bundle" :cool:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I wonder if I should bug DU to get “Knight of Anal Tyranny” as a title. Either that one or “Harbinger of the Doomed Rat”.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Boob Wars: Big Breasts vs Flat Chests
:bunkertime:

I'm not even surprised that's a real game. I hope someone has made a fan trailer of that one using Lux Aeterna or any of those overly used "epic" themes :lol:

pippin

There's a new Humble Weekly Bundle. Sadly it does not continue the theme of japanese degeneracy, but instead offers Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut among its $1 or less tier-both a steam key and a drm free copy.
You should play it if you haven't, especially if you like Twin Peaks. It's like a Twin Peaks fanfiction, but in a good way. It has interesting mechanics, like using gas for your car, and introduced the beard mechanics later used by CDPR.

Caim

Arcane
There's a new Humble Weekly Bundle. Sadly it does not continue the theme of japanese degeneracy, but instead offers Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut among its $1 or less tier-both a steam key and a drm free copy.
You should play it if you haven't, especially if you like Twin Peaks. It's like a Twin Peaks fanfiction, but in a good way. It has interesting mechanics, like using gas for your car, and introduced the beard mechanics later used by CDPR.
I've been wanting to try that game, but from what I've been told it's poorly optimized and the controls aren't all that. Still worth the $1?

pippin

I've been wanting to try that game, but from what I've been told it's poorly optimized and the controls aren't all that. Still worth the $1?

It's a console port, so it might feel a bit more comfortable if you play with a controller. Other than that, it has some bugs (I think the Steam version is one patch ahead than GoG's, though), but there are mods iirc.
The game's on sale quite often, but it's worth the $1 if only for its "soul". It's one of those games with a cult following after all. You don't have to pay $1 though, since less than that still gies you a drm free copy.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Humble Tom Clancy bundle, if you're not allergic to uplay this one is pretty sweet. $1 for Rainbow Six 1&3, Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, yes plz. :takemymoney: Looking at the higher tiers I don't think they want more than that dollar though.
H0dGwvh.png

pippin

Those aren't really the best Daedalic games, but if you had to, pick Whispered World, A New Beginning and *maybe* 1954 Alcatraz.
Also why Blackguards DLC but not Blackguards

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Humble Bundle's latest 2-week bundle is a TOTAL WAR Bundle.

Get tons of Total War titles on Steam, the lowest tier has a lot of stuff in it.

This is all a marketing campaign for the upcoming Total War: Warhammer game, so keep that in mind.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Viking : Battle for Asgard is probably the closest game that can be treated like spiritual successor of Rune. Damn fine game, although the huge battles will result in huge framerate loss.

Turjan

Arcane
Get tons of Total War titles on Steam, the lowest tier has a lot of stuff in it.
Looks more than it is. A map, a soundtrack, some key for a beta, ingame money for an MMO, eBooks...
... plus three games, two of which have been in many bundles before.

Or, in other words, is Shogun: Total War worth $1?

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Humble Bundle's latest 2-week bundle is a TOTAL WAR Bundle.

This is all a marketing campaign for the upcoming Total War: Warhammer game, so keep that in mind.

Saddest thing is I just want original Shogun and Medieval.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom