Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

pippin

If I remember correctly, Lanfear led an online campaign on Interplay/BiS forums for Bioware to bring back Coran. It had enough popularity to convince them to do so.

I also read on one of the BG:EE forums that if your CHARNAME is Lanfear, the werewolf Lanfear calls attention to it, rubbing salt on the wound.

This happened on the normal edition as well (same as Drizzt's case)

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
tumblr_nrow12ijOB1s9tehdo1_1280.jpg

I know that Capcom is prostituting RE franchise since long ago, but I never thought they would reach this level...:M

darthaegis

Cipher
http://steamcommunity.com/app/245450/discussions/0/530647080129028481/
Can this game be played like DooM or HeXen??
I really don't like step-by-step battles like final fantasy, especiallyfor a game that offers magic combat.
every post the OP makes in that thread is cringeworthy.
"I thought Might and Magic was a strategy game"
"If this is turned based why is it first person"
"What do you mean it has no singleplayer"
"Why can't I just cast spells like Skyrim"

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I used to work at a coffee shop in downtown Austin. One day, I was cleaning up the patio when I looked over and saw Ewan McGregor sitting there. We made eye contact and I'm pretty sure he could read my thoughts, which were "OMG ITZ OBI WAN!!! REAL JEDI SHITZ GOING DOWN!!! I'M GONNA GET A PIC AND WE'LL BE BFF'S 4EVAR!!!" At roughly the same time, I realized I could read his thoughts too, which went like "please, please don't come over and talk to me. Please, I'm begging you, just let me enjoy my overpriced coffee and breakfast sandwich in peace. For the love of God, just keep walking."

My sense of decency won out over my fanboydom.

tl;dr: Had a telepathic convo with Obi Wan

You weak-minded fool. He was using an old Jedi mind trick

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom