Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

RK47

Patron

Post Completion Commentary:
The amount of crap Keira kept making you do. Geeez!
The pay off is ....sex. And the chance to talk her out of her stupid plan to ask for a job under Radovid.
Her motivation is simple and believable. But really, if you know Radovid you probably wouldn't take your chance with him as a sorceress.

Last edited:
:lol:

This game is actually starting to look interesting to me. 54 eurobucks, though? I'll rather keep watching this LP.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Gameplay looks so tedious and so boring, I almost fall asleep when RK fights monsters or manages inventory
OR GATHERS HERBS
It's the quest subplots and characters that are interesting

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gameplay looks so tedious and so boring, I almost fall asleep when RK fights monsters or manages inventory
OR GATHERS HERBS
I lol'd when he reflectively grabbed a mushroom while on a date. A power of habit is strong indeed.

RK47

Patron

We're entering disturbing territory here...
Little Lamplight, Poland

Last edited:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Fuck that crafting bullshit. Finally find all pieces of witcher gear set and you have to find a "journeyman" blacksmith somewhere.

Never mind that two minutes later you already find better stuff in chests in the middle of a swamp.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Game can be summed up with "minutes of riding later". Why did they bother with an open world? The voice acting and animations are all that drive this game, the story is fairly meh and I guarantee it will fall apart by the end. I wish they had condensed everything into a small map, removed the trash mobs and just had a really packed 3-5 villages and two cities.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
So is this an actual playthrough or just lame Codex jokes? Haven't watched too many of the vids.

RK47

Patron
Geralt forgot to teach Ciri Quen. Terrible parent.

Those flashbacks were awful. Clearly they've learned nothing from the complaint on Witcher 2 Act 2.
Anyways, the darker tone of writing in Velen hits the mark. Probably the best part of the game so far.
Less 'kill monster' more 'are you sure this is something you can handle, Geralt?'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom