Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

Shoul Brady be Free?

• Yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Free Jim Proft!

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • King of Comrades

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

lurker3000

Arcane
edit:
The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Direction of DarkUnderlord

fuck the chr limit in post titles

Why has Bradylama been banished? Why has he been exiled to prospertopia?

Who amongst us has not gone a little nuts and posted random shit no one understood?

What is the Politics thread without Brady? I mean VD is making troll posts about Bin Laden because Brady is not there to do it. Is this what we want at the Codex? Is this what we need at the Codex?

Free Bradylama!

edit2: Should Brady be free. Should.

Last edited:

A horse of course

Based on the title I assumed this was another unfunny Jimbob comic

A horse of course

Brady is a good goy. Despite his disgusting libruhl defeatism, he does attempt to defend his despicable "values" by making (barely) coherent arguments that publically stake out his position on a topic of interest. This puts him slightly above the SocJus goons currently trying to derail Gnomergnate discussion whilst loudly insisting that they "totally aren't even interested in SJW stuff and both sides are just as bad lol i'm just trolling nobody even cares about this stuff guys"

And by SocJus goon I mean agentorange

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Brady is a good goy. Despite his disgusting libruhl defeatism, he does attempt to defend his despicable "values" by making (barely) coherent arguments that publically stake out his position on a topic of interest. This puts him slightly above the SocJus goons currently trying to derail Gnomergnate discussion whilst loudly insisting that they "totally aren't even interested in SJW stuff and both sides are just as bad lol i'm just trolling nobody even cares about this stuff guys"
A very convincing bradyan argument.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I beg to move,

That this House welcomes the formation of C.U.M (the Codex Union of Mastery) representing the united and inflexible resolve of the forum to prosecute war with Popamole and shit posters to a victorious conclusion.

On Friday evening last I received DU commission to form a new administration. It is the evident wish and will of the leadership and the forum that this should be conceived on the broadest possible basis and that it should include all parties, both those who support the gays and those who do not. I have completed the most important part of this task. A War Cabinet has been formed of five members, representing, with the KKK, the unity of threads. The three party Leaders have agreed to serve, either in the Cuck Cabinet or in high prospererate office. The three Fighting Services have been filled. It was necessary that this should be done, on account of the extreme urgency and rigor of events. A number of other positions, key positions, were filled yesterday, and I am submitting a further list to His Majesty tonight.

I considered it in the public interest to suggest that the House should be summoned to meet today. Mr. Speaker agreed, and took the necessary steps, in accordance with the powers conferred upon him by the Magic Wand. At the end of the proceedings today, the fusion of all threads will be proposed. The business to be considered during that week will be notified to Members at the earliest opportunity. I now invite the House, by the motion which stands in my name, to record its approval of the steps taken and to declare its confidence in the new Order of united threads.

To form an Administration of this scale and complexity is a serious undertaking in itself, but it must be remembered that we are in the preliminary stage of one of the greatest battles in history, that we are in action at many other points on Twitter and in the 'Watch", that the incline battle is continuous and that many preparations are required. In this crisis I hope I may be pardoned if I do not address the House at any length today. I hope that any of my friends and colleagues, or former colleagues, who are affected by the political reconstruction, will make allowance, all allowance, for any lack of ceremony with which it has been necessary to act. I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined the Codex: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by text, meme and gif, with all our might and with all the strength that DU can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalog of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory in spite of shit posters, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Let that be realized; no survival for the Codex ubermensch, no survival for all that this forum has stood for, no survival for the urge and impulse of the ages, that mankind will move forward towards its goal. But I take up my task with buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men trannies. At this time I feel entitled to claim the aid of all, and I say, "come then, let us go forward together with our united strength." The CRPG awaits.

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I beg to move,

That this House welcomes the formation of C.U.M (the Codex Union of Mastery) representing the united and inflexible resolve of the forum to prosecute war with Popamole and shit posters to a victorious conclusion.

On Friday evening last I received DU commission to form a new administration. It is the evident wish and will of the leadership and the forum that this should be conceived on the broadest possible basis and that it should include all parties, both those who support the gays and those who do not. I have completed the most important part of this task. A War Cabinet has been formed of five members, representing, with the KKK, the unity of threads. The three party Leaders have agreed to serve, either in the Cuck Cabinet or in high prospererate office. The three Fighting Services have been filled. It was necessary that this should be done, on account of the extreme urgency and rigor of events. A number of other positions, key positions, were filled yesterday, and I am submitting a further list to His Majesty tonight.

I considered it in the public interest to suggest that the House should be summoned to meet today. Mr. Speaker agreed, and took the necessary steps, in accordance with the powers conferred upon him by the Magic Wand. At the end of the proceedings today, the fusion of all threads will be proposed. The business to be considered during that week will be notified to Members at the earliest opportunity. I now invite the House, by the motion which stands in my name, to record its approval of the steps taken and to declare its confidence in the new Order of united threads.

To form an Administration of this scale and complexity is a serious undertaking in itself, but it must be remembered that we are in the preliminary stage of one of the greatest battles in history, that we are in action at many other points on Twitter and in the 'Watch", that the incline battle is continuous and that many preparations are required. In this crisis I hope I may be pardoned if I do not address the House at any length today. I hope that any of my friends and colleagues, or former colleagues, who are affected by the political reconstruction, will make allowance, all allowance, for any lack of ceremony with which it has been necessary to act. I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined the Codex: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by text, meme and gif, with all our might and with all the strength that DU can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalog of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory in spite of shit posters, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Let that be realized; no survival for the Codex ubermensch, no survival for all that this forum has stood for, no survival for the urge and impulse of the ages, that mankind will move forward towards its goal. But I take up my task with buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men trannies. At this time I feel entitled to claim the aid of all, and I say, "come then, let us go forward together with our united strength." The CRPG awaits.
I beg to move,

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Under the Di
Under the Di
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me

Free%20Vector%20Little%20Mermaid%20sebastian%200012712.jpg

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Checking out Prosperland now and Brady still acts like a piece of fruit, only this time on some powerful meds.

Him and his alt Jugashvili used to be valuable members of the Pol cesspit but something happened to this kid, I mean besides marxism, and he just isn't the same anymore.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Prosperland was created for animals such as Bradylama. It's bad enough his madness spills out still to everyone else, but releasing him unto the population probably constitutes as a war crime.

Bradylama is a nuclear weapon. He is meant to be contained and hidden until we have need to release him upon our enemies. Releasing him upon our people would have unintended and unforeseeable consequences for untold millenia.

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013
Checking out Prosperland now and Brady still acts like a piece of fruit, only this time on some powerful meds.

Him and his alt Jugashvili used to be valuable members of the Pol cesspit but something happened to this kid, I mean besides marxism, and he just isn't the same anymore.

It would be flattering to think that even people in Prague constantly have me on their mind, if only said people were something other than some kid whose life mission is to follow a strange version of the Goldilocks Principle -- not literate enough to string together a correct sentence, but not illiterate enough to prevent him from polluting forums with his drivel.

The good news is that, at this rate, you'll be joining Brady in Prosperland soon enough, carted off in a straightjacket and screaming "mraxiasm" and "cmomunims" at the top of your lungs.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

It would be flattering to think that even people in Prague constantly have me on their mind, if only said people were something other than some kid whose life mission is to follow a strange version of the Goldilocks Principle -- not literate enough to string together a correct sentence, but not illiterate enough to prevent him from polluting forums with his drivel.

The good news is that, at this rate, you'll be joining Brady in Prosperland soon enough, carted off in a straightjacket and screaming "mraxiasm" and "cmomunims" at the top of your lungs.

It's "mrsaxim".

corvus

Arcane
Cleve piledrived Brady through the Internet and broke his mind. I doubt he'll ever be the same again. :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Man, that's a dismal turnout. We usually get 50%+ votes for freedom for even the shittiest of posters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom