Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I thought we were done with mod-enforced megathreads?

What to do with the "List of Incline - 2015 Edition" thread

• Total voters

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

There's no use in replacing the moderators, all mods are cucks after all (Scrooge would turn into one too, somehow). Just kick them down the Prosper Pit next time they abuse their divine powers.

Anyway, I was re-reading the thread with hiver's art pieces and

Hiver, not trolling at all right now when I say it's extremely difficult (more like impossible) to believe a dude who's ignoring 35 people isn't one of the most butthurt codexers of all time.

35 used to be a lot...we were more innocent back in 2012.

Reapa

Doom Preacher
since we now know who the mod was that caused this shitstorm, shouldn't we have him in that pol?
also infinitrons sticky thread on the topic of sjw in the pillars of eternity forum is locked.
Okay, not the best way to make an argument that the anti-SJW crusade doesn't need containing.
This wasn't the argument, this is just a shitty strawman from the usual suspects. What happened is that Roxor made a post complaining about mods moving posts to Retardo unjustly
and censoring Obsidian criticism. Because Obsidian fucking up is related to SJWtards, Grunker's little brain went "Wait, people whose politics I hate talk bad about SJWs, my retarded
brothers, this won't stand!" and derailed the thread talking shit about GamerGate and evul rightwungers in every single post in the last 4 pages. And everyone who complains
hates gays too:retarded:. But we are the ones who are butthurt of course.

And now we ARE in the middle of anti-SJW shit

Of course you have to control this crap so it doesn't spill everywhere, but apparently this means that if Sawyer steals everyone's money, puts a virus in your computer,
kills your dog and he says a feminist ghost forced him to do it you can't talk about it because "FEMINIST RELATED ITEM DETECTED, MOVE TO CONTAINMENT BOARD, DELETE DELETE".
This basically makes the forum indistinguishable from NeoGAF. What are you all going to do when this SJW shit keeps getting worse and worse? Are you going to put half the forum
in the GamerGate thread? What if they somehow manage to change the combat system of a game? We can't discuss how the developers failed? Are you people retarded?

If political posts outside of GD trigger you then you are in for a ride because this shit isn't going to get any better in the coming months and it's because your favourite developers
now love to deflect everything bad directed at them with political shit so you think twice about opening your mouth. And you are falling in their trap like dumbfucks I must say.

Also, I think all threads complaining about moderation got merged with this one and that's why you see Irenaeus whiteness discussion mixed with Infinitron bashing and Obsidian shit (I may be wrong though).

("you's" are not directed at you in particular btw)
well the codex now does have a thread about it only it's locked at OP post. so yes, some mods are indeed retarded. their/his take on the matter is: i am butthurt about the butthurt in sjw threads. basically censorship can and will be used to save mods like Jaesun from being butthurt.

Last edited:

Cassidy

Arcane
Crispy pulls heavy handed moderation in GD, which is not even visible to guests and newfags. Gets demodded.

Jaesun does obvious whitewashing for Obsidian among the usual anal-retentive moderation in the core of the Codex that is GRPGD, again and again. Nothing happens.

Way things are going, this place will end with the same final fate of 4cuck, sooner or later.

Unstickied and unlocked it. Have fun peasants. Let's see how this experiment goes.
464px-Anschlusstears.jpg

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, the topic will drown and be forgotten... but I'll not forget what Obsidian did.

Servo

Arcane
Megathread obsessed mod goes too far, someone complains, mod denies, DU threatens, SMA gets breast augmentation, mod behaves for a bit, mod starts doing it again, mod goes too far, someone complains...

Anyone else see a pattern?

You forgot a step - fixd.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh right, admin and staff(?) is different.

There's an admin forum and a content forum. The latter is where we talk about the front page interviews and reviews that we do, and some non-staff members are granted access to it.

Black

Arcane
Yeah, well. To me this out of hand censoring is what finally tipped the balance. I remember times when chefe or other maniacs would spam in every single thread. And that's the stuff that can be retardoed. And NSFW and illegal stuff can be sensored. Everything else should be allowed. That's the codex I loved/hated.
Hell, VD got thrown out because he wanted stricter rules.
Now we've turned/are turning into an edgier RPGWatch. It's disgusting. I have no intention of posting on RPGWatch.
So I'll not self-eject but I'll go into lurk. I'm sure certain douchebags and assholes are glad to have one less old-fag with uncomfortable opinions/behaviour to contend with.
Fuck you very much.
What are your uncomfortable opinions?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom