Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity Patch 1.10 Introduces Turn-based Combat Mode, Overhauls Attribute System

Tigranes

Arcane
i actually clicked on the link to the obsidian forums to get it from the source, and that was a nice touch there

I knew it was a troll before I even finished reading the title.

And lol @ Obshitian forums:

Tigranes: Let's keep things civil. The OP, for example, merely asked a question.
TrueNeutral: Settle down guys, and let me remind you of our forum guidelines. Discrimination is off-limits. EDIT: Looks like Tig beat me to it. The forum is in a weird state right now.

96208fa9a4995c9270e14a4a134d7c33191a0c5f2a675050652f6a479544ba4c.jpg

My life would become hell if that one exploded into a 100 page megathread. (Actually, I guess I'd just stop being a mod.)

Tigranes

Arcane
This week or the next.

Where are you getting these reports on when the patch is going to come out? I couldn't find anything at a glance using the devtracker.

I am disappointed in you, scrapebot

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74083-is-there-communication-regarding-patching/page-2

Having the patch come out sometime this week is still what the plan is. The exact date depends on when all the issues we've been looking to address are fixed and everything has been cleared by QA.

Double-click equipment & attrib stack bugs are confirmed as addressed.

Sorry, I've long since delegated my PoE scraping tasks to users with more time on their hands

But don't you do this like, all day every day?

Everything I know about the Codex is being overturned!

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Having the patch come out sometime this week is still what the plan is. The exact date depends on when all the issues we've been looking to address are fixed and everything has been cleared by QA.

Yeah, that's the one I read. Combine that with Sawyer on SA still keeping mum about the patch schedule (so an imminent release is extremely unlikely) and the Easter weekend messing things up, I think it'll come down to the wire to squeezing the patch out this week at the last minute or early (hopefully) next week.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Josh would never allow variable action points into his game, though of course Tim Cain would do something so foolish.

badler

Obsidian Entertainment
Developer
What I would like to know is how you got a hold of my update before I posted it?

I am really pissed. We are now going to remove turn-based mode AND talk to inXile about converting Torment into RTwP.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
What I would like to know is how you got a hold of my update before I posted it?

I am really pissed. We are now going to remove turn-based mode AND talk to inXile about converting Torment into RTwP.
I remote control Obsidian computers during lunch hours

Xorazm

Cipher
This week or the next.

Where are you getting these reports on when the patch is going to come out? I couldn't find anything at a glance using the devtracker.

I am disappointed in you, scrapebot

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74083-is-there-communication-regarding-patching/page-2

Double-click equipment & attrib stack bugs are confirmed as addressed.

Sorry, I've long since delegated my PoE scraping tasks to users with more time on their hands

But don't you do this like, all day every day?

Everything I know about the Codex is being overturned!

I've only been poking around on these forums for a couple of months, but I'm pretty sure Infinitron is about 14 different people. Occasionally these parts disassemble and speak for themselves, but from what I can tell - Felipepepe is the brain, Grunker is the hands, Roguey is the heart, Darth Roxor is the spleen and Metro is the asshole.

Disgruntled

Savant
This is the first one that actually got me today, having already known that it was April 1st and looking out for pranks.

I wanted to believe that much.:(

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
When i saw part of the thread's title, i thought it was a community mod, but then i remembered to check the calendar.
:negative:

bledcarrot

Educated
P. nasty April Fools man. Luckily Paradox picking up the rights to Chaos Chronicles makes up for it.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
This would have been a great April Fool's Joke but it's not April 1st yet so WHAT THE FUCK! It's 9:30pm March 31 so FUCK OFF!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom