Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Pregnancy

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Welp...

'Pregnancy' is an interactive short story where the player attempts to influence the decisions of a 14 year old girl about the future of her pregnancy.

Lilla Sandor is the protagonist of 'Pregnancy'. She is a 14 year old girl who lives in Hungary. Lilla gets pregnant after being abused by a criminal and she is confused about what to do with the child she carries in her womb. The player acts as the voice of conscience influencing and guiding the young girl's decisions.

At the end of the story, see how your decisions line up with other players, inspired by games like Telltale's The Walking Dead and Atlus' Catherine.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351900/

:dead:

Chamezero

"More like this: Five Nights at Freddy's 3, HuniePop"

Toppest of keks

Norfleet

I've never understood why this has to be such a complicated decision. There's nothing complicated about it, it's a very straightforward procedure.

Angthoron

Arcane
You know, there was a time when I thought that it'd be cool if gaming would try to touch on the more complicated subjects, try to grow as a medium, carry meaningful messages. Years have passed, and finally I see the glorious future of complex narratives and poignant topics as envisioned by amazingly artistic young and daring designers.

I was wrong. I want my plumbers stomping heads of walking mushrooms, I want my FPS shooter backstory fitting on a side of a matchbox, take this shit, shove it up your ass, I'm done.

Angthoron

Arcane
I mean fuck, if it was an FPS or an RTS or something, at least. You know, something with fucking gameplay. Figure out what baby factory to build, or maybe what gun to blast it with.

But noooooooo, inspired by Telltale.

FwPVsLN.png

Lemming42

Arcane
These cool hip rad out-of-the-box off-the-chain mega out-there indie "interactive experiences" would be a lot more tolerable if they didn't cost money. Being a total sucker, I always end up being intrigued enough to buy them and then regret the complete waste of money 10 minutes later.

Sure is an interesting topic for a game considering the dev seems to be a dude from Brazil. Who better to write the internal thoughts of a 14 year old pregnant Hungarian girl?

Angthoron

Arcane
Sure is an interesting topic for a game considering the dev seems to be a dude from Brazil. Who better to write the internal thoughts of a 14 year old pregnant Hungarian girl?
Perhaps the abuser wanted to try on the role of the abused!

Zetor

Arcane
Here I was, ready to heap some scorn on worthless Hungarian indie developers... then I find out the devs are Brazilian. sad face.

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth
From the reviews:
Just save your money. I know this game only costs the same as a cup of coffee at Starbucks, but seriously... get the coffee.
A great first person shooter that keeps the player entised for hours of entertaining gameplay. I recommend this to fans of the COD series.
I've been waiting 9 months for this game!
10/10 Would get Pregnant after playing this game
:hug:

Looking forward to their next game:
Unheard Screams is a text based game with battles set in the Congo during the regime of King Leopold II of Belgium (1885-1908). As Miala, a liberating hero, the player will fight the forces of their oppressors and regain dominion of territories for the Congolese people.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
More review quotes:
Well... Pregnancy is a "Game" about a very serious matter, but terribly executed.

You click your Mousebutton to read a Girl's story, sometimes you have to pick some Answers but those choices dont really matter.

Basically
its like a 10 minute Power Point presentation with classic Music.

Seriously. Don't buy this game. It's heavy handed, poorly written, and the only way they could've made the experience more painful would be to give me an actual abortion while I played it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom