Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Shadowrun: Hong Kong Codex Fundraiser is Officially Live

himmy

Arcane
Our staff (or some lucky, non-demented person)

Well? Is it going to be one or the other?

:troll:

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I make minimum wage, am a severe alcoholic, and get zero welfare from the Kwa. Yet, I will be donating $50 to the cause. Please, for the love of all that is decent, be at least as generous as my poor ass.

:bro:

Good speech, but I donated $20. UMAD?

:D

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was in for $25. Happy that I get a copy out of it as I am not going to back the Kickstarter campaign.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So 15 dorra be for key yes?
Please be for telling me I am not much potato have...

DramaticPopcorn

Honestly, I want to try and find the reason to contribute to this but...
The game is already funded, there are no interesting stretch goals
Its price will likely be much lower when it's released
I have no interest in codex references

So... shrug.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

So... shrug.
The price will likely reach less than 15 dollars during some sale, but if you're interested in getting this within a few months of launch, this is the best offer you're likely to get.

Angthoron

Arcane
Everything turns to shit, entropy grows, and that hot chick will one day be wrinkled like a prune.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

So... shrug.
The price will likely reach less than 15 dollars during some sale, but if you're interested in getting this within a few months of launch, this is the best offer you're likely to get.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/?cc=ru

Last edited:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
The divine gods keep me from pledging. When I click on "Donate" this happens

hL4GW06.png

I guess it's an issue with PP since it shows PP's url at the top. Oh well.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

DramaticPopcorn

http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/?cc=ru
Yup.

Currently, 15$ = 1000 rub
No niche RPG will cost that much in RU steam if they want revenue, unlikely it will be more than 700 (10$ if current exchange rate trend keeps up lol) on release day

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom