Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elite: Dangerous

Bradylama

Arcane
If you're using a stick or a HOTAS then you need to make sure you calibrate your devices.

Morkar Left

Is there an ingame function to calibrate? Haven't found any. My stick as such is working fine with other games. Using keyboard keys for turning is equally slow...

Bradylama

Arcane
Yeah, be a bit more detailed with what your problem is exactly. The Sidewinder is an all around average performer.

bonescraper

With each day i'm closer to writing a huge rant post, but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt til december 16.

Of one thing i am certain though, this game shouldn't be released this year.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Agree with bonescraper. There's plenty of things to be upset about if this is supposed to be representative of what we're getting on Dec 16th. Ironically, one of th eonly things I'm not upset with atm is having to be online to play.

Hopefully shit gets more lively come dec. 16th. The EMPRAH is supposed to die and the empire break out in civil war according to ze newsletter.

Last edited:

The Fish

Arcane
I think they would have done well to have had a much smaller colonised universe. Orders of magnitude smaller. If the Empire and Federation spanned only 100 star systems rather than thousands it would have forced more player interaction and you'd feel as if you were actually having an effect when expanding a faction's territory through exploration. They should also have proper factional warfare. Pvpers could join a side and have free rein to attack members of the opposing side. While carebears could stay neutral and harsh penalties could be imposed if they're attacked.

If they want a larger playground make the other systems independent but limit the war related gameplay in them.

Morkar Left

Yeah, be a bit more detailed with what your problem is exactly. The Sidewinder is an all around average performer.

Nothing to add really. Even in the blue region and full energy on the engines turning left / right is slow as fuck, up / down a bit less slow and rolling is good. I guess that is how it's supposed to be???

Random rant: the game doesn't let me aboard my current game because "I'm in danger" and I have to wait 15 sec before I'm allowed to log out. Decided to crash multiple times against the station instead to make it take less time. And then I'm not allowed to declare bankrupty (and delete the current profile I guess?) and instead I have to get a new sidewinder.

Aaand I read in the forums that timebased missions are actually realtime and clock is ticking even when you log out.

The game is already starting to annoy me... The joy of starting with a cobra in the black once again like I imagined is already diminishing. Sigh.

Bradylama

Arcane
Aaand I read in the forums that timebased missions are actually realtime and clock is ticking even when you log out.

I'm on a bounty hunting mission right now that has a 48 hour time limit and a 163,000 credit payoff. They can be quite generous.

bonescraper

Oh gawd. I was so close to death today.

I was just returning to hand in my exploration data when some faggot interdicted me. I figured it must be one of those sucicidal Eagles, so i submitted to him. Turned out it was a heavily armed Cobra. She hit me with a barrage of missles, got my hull down to 35%, but after a while i got the upper hand. Fucker was at 6% when police showed up. One of my pulse lasers got busted and it just kept shooting. This way i accidentally hit 2 police Eagles. I ended up with a 1200cr bounty on my head, but i managed to flee. Few seconds later, another interdiciton. This time a Sidewinder. Killed him with ease. When i was just few Mm from a space station, another interdiction. FSD failure... I don't even remember what attacked me, but i managed to escape with a huge hole in my canopy, one of my drives busted and a faulty pulse laser (thank gawd it can't shoot when it's retracted). I survived though, paid 7,5k for repairs and 1200 for my bounty. The exploration data was worth only 5k...

2049A9A85245FD6BF997A7450D242A1B68472E7A

The HUD is displayed on the canopy. Because of that huge hole i had to fly at really crazy angles to be able to see the the space station.

Fuck, that was intense.

What are the bounty hunter targets like anyway? I've been too cowardly to take one since I'd loathe to go up against an anaconda.
Well, i had 3 missions to kill a guy named Wraak. And yeah, it was an Anaconda. I had to run away with my tail between my legs.

But in Beta 3 i had to find some other guy, Black Crow i think? He was flying an Eagle, easy money.

Mortmal

Arcane
Oh gawd. I was so close to death today.

I was just returning to hand in my exploration data when some faggot interdicted me. I figured it must be one of those sucicidal Eagles, so i submitted to him. Turned out it was a heavily armed Cobra. She hit me with a barrage of missles, got my hull down to 35%, but after a while i got the upper hand. Fucker was at 6% when police showed up. One of my pulse lasers got busted and it just kept shooting. This way i accidentally hit 2 police Eagles. I ended up with a 1200cr bounty on my head, but i managed to flee. Few seconds later, another interdiciton. This time a Sidewinder. Killed him with ease. When i was just few Mm from a space station, another interdiction. FSD failure... I don't even remember what attacked me, but i managed to escape with a huge hole in my canopy, one of my drives busted and a faulty pulse laser (thank gawd it can't shoot when it's retracted). I survived though, paid 7,5k for repairs and 1200 for my bounty. The exploration data was worth only 5k...

2049A9A85245FD6BF997A7450D242A1B68472E7A

The HUD is displayed on the canopy. Because of that huge hole i had to fly at really crazy angles to be able to see the the space station.

Fuck, that was intense.

What are the bounty hunter targets like anyway? I've been too cowardly to take one since I'd loathe to go up against an anaconda.
Well, i had 3 missions to kill a guy named Wraak. And yeah, it was an Anaconda. I had to run away with my tail between my legs.

But in Beta 3 i had to find some other guy, Black Crow i think? He was flying an Eagle, easy money.

Had the same experience, but its was with a federal dropship, loaded with missiles. I managed to dent it and then fled, but this encounter erased the meager profits i made bounty hunting with the viper. A poor choice of ship, viper engine are crippled, had to sell it as i was stuck with absurdly low jump range .

Yeah, the missions I've been offered all involve Wraak so I guess I'll have to find another way to make that last 100k I need for my Cobra. Not that I care (much), I'm having too much fun just dicking around. I can't imagine how great this game will be after a couple of updates.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
But how do you find names NPC-s like Wraak, Black Crow NPCs. :( I know i'm noob about this, but I just can't find them. Yesterday I had to find Black Crow, and and scouted back and forth in the 3 systems I was given, and I couldn't find shit. Or I'm doing something wrong. Could someone tell me step by step what are you doing when looking for someone.

On another note, I also had a close call yesterday. My first one. I was supercruising and was interdicted several times. I avoided it all of them, except one, which I submitted to. I don't know what kind of ship attacked me, because I was scared shitless. It took down my shield immediately and brought me down to 35% hull. At that point I stopped trying to turn at him and target him, and was just evading, and started to start my FSD. And the fucker didn't start. Oh boy I'm done for. And for the 3rd time it started but I charged so slow that it took a minute. After that I supercruised out of there. This game worth every penny. :D

My question is, does the NPCs have the backer's names? Because I was playing on solo, and my attacker had a hungarian name. It was strange.

Question No2: what is like to be on the other end of the interdiction? What do you do when you interdict someone You also have to try and keep the target in your reticle? Just like during evasion, when Im flying towards the escape vector?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
But how do you find names NPC-s like Wraak, Black Crow NPCs. :( I know i'm noob about this, but I just can't find them. Yesterday I had to find Black Crow, and and scouted back and forth in the 3 systems I was given, and I couldn't find shit. Or I'm doing something wrong. Could someone tell me step by step what are you doing when looking for someone.

Cruise around at low(ish) speed and go into every unidentified signal source you find. Your target will be in one of them. In the case of multi-system assassination missions, you also sometimes meet NPC ships that will tell you what system your target is in.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Found this stuffie. IT seems pretty useful. Copypastaing it so I can use it tonight.

1. Set up
I recommend to play elite in windowed full-screen mode for exploration because you have to tab out a lot to look into your route-plan. Try a tool like this one: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming if you have problems with window positioning. I for myself take screenshots with the windows snipping tool on every round-trip i plan. As a starter ship i recommend a hauler with a class c(~18k) or b(~50k) FSD and a Fuel scoop so you don't have to refuel your ship too often. But this is also going to work in a sidewinder. Fuel scoop and a FSD upgrade would be nice, anyway. Look for FSDs and fuel scoops in industrial system.

2. The Idea
When you open the universal cartographic(unicart) option while you are docked to a station you see a price tag on every system. This price tags tell you how valuable as system is. If its above 500cr you can expect 10.000 to 20.000 Credits with the basic discovery scanner. If its more than 1000 this can go up until about 30.000 Credits per system scan.

3. Planning your first exploration round trip
  • The first step is to save the information where your trip started. You don't want to waste time with exploring the same region again and again. So you have to move the centre of your exploration "sphere" for every round trip. To know where you started your last round trips is very helpful.
  • The more unexplored systems you have around you, the higher the chance you get some high value system. So don't stay too close to the high population centres of the galaxy but stay in the border-regions to the wild and unexplored nothing. You still have little outposts everywhere but also loads of unexplored systems. Most starting regions are pretty good for exploration.
  • Now go to any station, open unicart and make a picture of the price list with the snipping tool. Try to catch all valuable systems above 500cr. These will be the targets for your round trip. If you have no strong FSD take a quick look at the galaxy map and try to create a good route. Write the route-order with the hand writing tool into the snipping tool screenshot.

4. Basic Exploration Guide
  • When you enter a system make a power ping with your discovery scanner( you have to assign it to a weapon group to use it like a weapon ).
  • Dont scan any body in detail(with directing you ships nose on the target, when you are close to it). It will not give you any reward at the moment before you've got the Detailed Surface Scanner(250k cr.). Just power ping everything.
  • Then look if you see some stations in the system in your navigation list. If yes fly to the stations and power ping them to get close stellar objects.
  • Then fly away from the central sun and speed up. Try to fly "under" the sun so the lines of all stellar bodys are above you. Then fly around under the system and start to look for moving bodys. The background does not move, but all planets or gas giants come closer or pass by when you move around 20-50c. Also look out for suns that are much closer than the background-lights. They are often a few thousand ls away and not so easily identifiable through moving. But they are most of the time bigger than the background-lights.
  • Your last trick to detect suns and planets even if they are VERY far away(above ~20.000 ls) is to look for traffic. If you see ships in a distance for example of 100.000ls close to a strange looking sun, there is a nearly 100% chance that there are bodys for you to scan. But don't waste too much time on it. I found it more worthwhile to focus on the core sun + everything in a 5000ls radius around this sun.
  • I think you should be able to explore the core(5000ls radius around the sun) of a system in about 10-15 minutes.
  • Then fly to the next system and start over. When you are done with your system-list land on the next station - if it is far enough(~15ly) from your starting point - and make a new plan.

In that way you should be able to make about 70.000-100.000cr an hour, if you're lucky even more. This is especially interesting if you start over. I think there is no other way to make this amount of money with a fresh starter ship. It may be a bit hard to get to all the systems at the beginning because your jump range is only about 8ly(if you sell weapons and shield generator). But it's also pretty entertaining peaceful "work" compared to trading or making delivery missions. And you can also combine it with mining. Just scan bodies with asteroid rings and look for pristine reserves and metal rings. Or create some kind of library with nice mining spots and come back later.

Hope that helps.

Using universal cartographics to get an idea of which systems are valuable to scan is pretty novel. :3

Also useful:

Code:
Module    class    size    cost        Location
FSD    C    4    CR 178,898.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
FSD    C    4    CR 178,898.00        Chemaku, Kaku Orbital
FSD    C    4    CR 178,898.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
Thrusters    C    4    CR 178,898.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
FSD    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
FSD    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Pemede, Leavitt Orbital
FSD    B    4    CR 536,693.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
Power Plant    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plant    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Pemede, Leavitt Orbital
Power Plant    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Thrusters    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    B    4    CR 536,693.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Thrusters    B    4    CR 536,693.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Pemede, Leavitt Orbital
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
FSD    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Fuel Scoop    A    4    CR 2,862,364.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Pemede, Leavitt Orbital
Power Plant    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Power Plant    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Power Plant A4    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Shield Generator    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Igala, Noakes Hub
Thrusters    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Thrusters    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        Igala, Noakes Hub
Thrusters    A    4    CR 1,610,080.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
FS Drive D-3    D    3    CR 18,812.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
FSD    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Power Distributor    D    3    CR 10,133.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    D    3    CR 10,133.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    D    3    CR 10,133.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Plant    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Sensors    D    3    CR 10,133.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Shield Generator    D    3    CR 18,812.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
FSD    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Fuel Scoop    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Fuel Scoop    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Life support    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Life support    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Power Distributor    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    C    3    CR 25,333.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Plant    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plants    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Sensors    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Sensors    C    3    CR 25,333.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Shield Generator    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Thrusters    C    3    CR 56,435.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Fuel Scoop    B    3    CR 225,738.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Fuel Scoop    B    3    CR 225,738.00        Pemede, Leavitt Orbital
Fuel Scoop    B    3    CR 225,738.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Life support    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Life support    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Life support    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Life Support    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Power Distributor    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Plant    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plants    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Sensors    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Sensors    B    3    CR 63,333.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Shield Generator    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    B    3    CR 160,304.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Shield Generator    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Thrusters    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Thrusters    B    3    CR 169,304.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
FSD    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
FSD    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Fuel Scoop    A    3    CR 902,954.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Fuel Scoop    A    3    CR 902,954.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Fuel Scoop    A    3    CR 902,954.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Life Support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Life Support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Gera, Stebler Hub
Life support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Life support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Life Support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Live Support    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Tatil, Roddenberry Dock
Power Distributor    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    A    3    CR 158,331.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Distributor    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Power Plant    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plants    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Sensors    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Sensors    A    3    CR 158,331.00        Chemaku, Lawson Station
Shield Generator    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Gera, Stebler Hub
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Thrusters    A    3    CR 507,912.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
FS Drive D-2    D    2    CR 5,934.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
FSD    D    2    CR 5,934.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Power Distributor    D    2    CR 3,619.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Plant    D    2    CR 5,934.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    D    2    CR 5,934.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    D    2    CR 5,934.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Shield Generator    D    2    CR 5,934.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Field Maintenance    C    2    CR 25,000.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
FS Drive C-2    C    2    CR 17,803.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
FSD    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Power Distributor    C    2    CR 9,048.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    C    2    CR 9,048.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    C    2    CR 9,048.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Plant    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plants    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Shield Generator    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    C    2    CR 17,803.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
FS Drive B-2    B    2    CR 53,408.00        70 Virginis, Reis Platform
FSD    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Fuel Scoop    B    2    CR 71,211.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Distributor    B    2    CR 22,619.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    B    2    CR 22,619.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    B    2    CR 22,619.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Plant    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Power Plant    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Shield Generator    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Shield Generator    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    B    2    CR 53,406.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Thrusters    B    2    CR 53,408.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
FSD    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Fuel Scoop    A    2    CR 284,844.00        Tatil, Shepard Ring
Fuel Scoop    A    2    CR 284,844.00        Chemaku, Lawson Orbital
Power Distributor    A    2    CR 56,547.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    A    2    CR 56,547.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Plant    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Plant    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Tatil, Swift Port
Power Plant    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Tatil, Lloyd Terminal
Power Plant    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Pinouphis, Watt's Dock
Power Plants    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Shield Generator    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Shield Generator    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Shield Generator    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Shield Generator    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Thrusters    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Chemaku, Crampton Station
Thrusters    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Andlis, Wilmer's Ring
Thrusters    A    2    CR 160,224.00        Aiakibo, Gooch Terminal
Power Distributor    D    1    CR 1,293.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Adv. Discovery Scanner    C    1    CR 1,545,000.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    C    1    CR 3,231.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    C    1    CR 3,231.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    C    1    CR 3,231.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Distributor    B    1    CR 8,078.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    B    1    CR 8,078.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    B    1    CR 8,078.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station
Power Distributor    A    1    CR 20,195.00        Tyr, Glashow Dock
Power Distributor    A    1    CR 20,195.00        Njikan, Smeaton Port
Power Distributor    A    1    CR 20,195.00        BD+67 1409, Chrichton Station

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom