Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Absalom

so Absalom when pleh? Our timezones are pretty far apart so we should probably try and do it this weekend. I'll try and catch you on steam tomorrow, since real time scheduling is usually easier anyway.

My AV7 fears the reaper chainsaw
Yeah almost definitely it'll happen this weekend. Depends on how busy (drunk) I am

Also don't worry about the chainsaw that much my team has a proud tradition of failing the first bribe roll of every game

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Stompa, there are six billion Stompas on steam, so please add me. I'm Grunker. Also, I forgot to take time zones into account, (I just got up) but I'm ready for you whenever. Tag me here when you're ready or add me on Steam.

EDIT: High Elves and Dark Elves are getting on rite nao.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
High Elves and Dark Elves have played. A nice game of pretty OK Blood Bowl from both teams, but disappointingly few injuries. The only serious one was re-rolled to BH by Stompa. Thanks for the game man :salute:

(my dev console opened during my chance for a TD so I couldn't do anything - anyone know how to shut that shit off?)

Replay: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3613210/Replay_2014-11-01_10-26-52.db

2-1 to the High Elves. Could have been 3-1, but a combination of well-executed defense from Stompa, as well as a blatant misclick + the open dev console meant it wasn't meant to be.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Corporate Hell played the Knights of Codexia

Blizzard all match led to much (more than usual) distrust vs gfis.

FFS WHY WON'T THAT KROX ROLL ACTUAL INJURIES INSTEAD OF KONSTANT KOS :x

replay for anyone interested https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqmpxygurdq8pr7/Replay_2014-11-01_10-26-18.db

ImageMatchReport.aspx

2:1 for the lizards, dead block lino, mng block saudi

Stompa

Arcane
If only I didn't derp when I got Perfect Defence:negative:

But at least my blitzer rolled dubs, that's gotta count for something.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You're playing elves, faggotry is to be expected:smug:

Not just any elves.

worst elves.

986.gif

REMOVE ASURYAN remove asuryan
you are worst elf. you are the elf idiot you are the elf smell. return to ulthuan. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,loren we will never forgeve you. highborn rascal FUck but fuck asshole elf stink loren sqhipere shqipare..elf genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead elf..ahahahahahLOREN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .hahahahaha idiot elf smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ASURYAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. empire+kislev+tilea+estalia=kill elf…you will ww2/ tupac alive in altdorf, tupac making album of altdorf . fast rap tupac altdorf. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink elf… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in altdorf ….fuck the breton ,..FUCKk ashol elfs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the elf farm aminal with rap magic now we the emprah rule .ape of the zoo phoenix king fukc the great slaanesh and lay egg this egg hatch and malekith wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. empire greattst countrey

Absalom

Jaedar and I finished our game.
it went exactly how you'd think elves vs. goblins would work out:troll:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I played against Absalom
It was not a terribly interesting game. Absalom couldn't get the elves to die properly, so they proceeded to steal the ball and hoard it.
ImageMatchReport.aspx

The only injuries were badly hurts.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
First victory for the matriarchy! It was pretty much a bashfest, and man, oh man, I didn't expect to get all but one of my players knocked down on that pitch invasion.

TripJack

Hedonist
living dead losing a bashfest to a bunch of girls.... whats next? losing a bashfest to a bunch of midgets?
:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom