Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Petition to Free Broseph/World of Xeen midi hardware discussion

Free Broseph?

• Free Broseph!

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Don't free Broseph.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Ban Night Goat

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 42 36.5%

• Total voters

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Don't give DU ideas.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This will be my last post here for several months. I'd just like to clarify, I had only been using the 913 account for one month and I have been banned for two, no, I do not have anything more productive to do (I do actually, I'd just rather not be doing it), and I will *not* do your stupid fucking Star Stable challenge no matter what. If that means I am banned forever than so be it. Bottom line is, giving my account to Andhaira did not warrant a punishment so severe, yes he did a lot of Daily Mail shitposting but he also made some fucking quality posts and spawned some pretty funny discussions.

Also, please keep my furry / tranny threads alive so I have something to look forward to if and when I ever return to this forum. That is all.
That's not the point. The point is Andhaira was banned. And you assisted a user in circumventing a ban.

And when that got you banned yourself, you circumvented that ban too!

Embrace Star Stable. Embrace your gaming future. And all this will soon pass.

Lemming42

Arcane
This will be my last post here for several months. I'd just like to clarify, I had only been using the 913 account for one month and I have been banned for two, no, I do not have anything more productive to do (I do actually, I'd just rather not be doing it), and I will *not* do your stupid fucking Star Stable challenge no matter what. If that means I am banned forever than so be it. Bottom line is, giving my account to Andhaira did not warrant a punishment so severe, yes he did a lot of Daily Mail shitposting but he also made some fucking quality posts and spawned some pretty funny discussions.

Also, please keep my furry / tranny threads alive so I have something to look forward to if and when I ever return to this forum. That is all.

Your defiance of the Star Stable nightmare is admirable, but sometimes you just have to bend over and take it up the ass.

I hope you return soon. :hero:

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron

Your defiance of the Star Stable nightmare is admirable, but sometimes you just have to bend over and take it up the ass.
I'd actually like that very much. Playing Star Stable on the other hand? Nope.

DarkUnderlord, please post again whatever it is you want me to do in Star Stable here in Site Feedback so I can actually read it. (I have a feeling I'd rather wait for 6 months or whatever than do it, but still)

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Furapika, whose crimes are heinous and reprehensible. To regain posting privileges at the Codex, you must complete the following Star Stable challenge:

DarkUnderlord If you must, give me some hoops to jump through to earn back my privileges.
Broseph, your crimes are heinous and cannot go unpunished. This is also the second account we've let publicly be known that was being used by Andhaira. A precedent has been set and it must be unset. As such, in order to re-gain your rights back in GD, you must complete a "Ride Through" (aka Let's Play) of Star Stable, posted with regular updates in the Playground.

Your quest contains the following specific milestones (which can be completed in any order):

1. Repair the Bridge to the Harvest Counties.

2. Grind a horse up to Level 15.

3. Ride one of the top ten times of the day in any race.

4. Finish in the top #5 (within your group) in any one of the championships.

5. Form a Riding Club in which your goals are to:
- Gain at least 10 Members in your Riding Club.
- Come up with a Club Uniform and get at least 5 Members of your Club to wear the Uniform in a screenshot.
- Hold Picnics at which you consume the Flesh of Sea Creatures, as this pleases the Elder Gods.
- Accuse non-members of the club of having crabs, and discuss the prevalence of the crab infestation, including whether they use any ointment on that.
- Arrange "Horse Euthanasia Events" at which you and your Club Members attempt to kill your horses by jumping repeatedly off of cliffs, bridges and other high objects.
- Secretly discuss your planned rebellion against the Vile Baroness of the Castle, and arrange a "Ride Against the Baroness" at which Members of your Club ride pointlessly in circles around the Baroness shouting "Down with the Evil Queen of the Crab Ladies!".
- Lament the rise of the number of Crusty Jugglers and that "something must be done about that".

As some expense will be involved for you to complete your challenges, I will consider holding a fund-raiser to help you out, provided you can show that there is ample support for your cause.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Broseph, whose crimes are abhorrent and unspeakable, I have considered your Night Goat's request. After much deliberation, I deemed that should you complete your existing LP and do as much in Star Stable as you can, I will unban, deprosperize and dewatchwitz your original Broseph account.

However, you have 30 days to complete this challenge or it is forfeit and the original Star Stable trial will stand.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wasn't Broseph begging staff for the chance to be a Prestigious Video Game Reviewer? Fucking Millenials, man, just won't commit to anything. You'll never get anywhere in life if you can't get your shill together and churn out a heartless LP of a terrible game.

edit:

holy shit dude this is some
besttagever.gif
material

Last edited:

Severian Silk

Just let Broseph back in to make all the other banned ppl angry. :shrug:

aris

Arcane
Why do I have to choose between banning night goat and freeing broseph? Can't we have both?

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
He's already given up again.

Yeah, I've decided that I'm just going to be leaving the site for 6 months or so, or however long it takes for DU to let me back in. It's the only sane thing to do really, it's simply not worth the time investment to jump through an annoying series of hoops just to regain my posting privileges on an RPG forum. I'm not going to be the next Andhaira or Bryce, obviously I dun goofed and now I need to shut up and sit in the corner for a while. I have a shit ton of more important things that I need to be doing than posting on here anyway.

See you all in a while, I'm out :hero:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
He's already given up again.

Yeah, I've decided that I'm just going to be leaving the site for 6 months or so, or however long it takes for DU to let me back in. It's the only sane thing to do really, it's simply not worth the time investment to jump through an annoying series of hoops just to regain my posting privileges on an RPG forum. I'm not going to be the next Andhaira or Bryce, obviously I dun goofed and now I need to shut up and sit in the corner for a while. I have a shit ton of more important things that I need to be doing than posting on here anyway.
Gives account to banned user, gets banned himself, circumvents that ban at least twice, then posts from alt whilst banned thinking time will change things.

See you all in a while, I'm out :hero:
Your Star Stable challenge will be awaiting for you upon your return.

Alternatively, you can complete Andhaira's Legend of Grimrock LP. Sadly should you take this option, it will result in further extension of Andhaira's ban and the design of a new and much harder challenge for him should he ever wish to post under his True Djinn Name™. But you'll be unbanned.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
In that case, I'm leaving the forum permanently. I enjoyed posting here and I liked the discussions and relatively loose moderation and stuffies, but if you're not going to unban me at some later date unless I do your dumb challenge then that's that. Farewell bros.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom