Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information InSomnia, a Dieselpunk RPG - Kickstarter Edition

Guyduk

Studio Mono
Developer
Thanks, Guyduk, that sounds pretty good. Do I get it right that we'll see some consequences to our choices after awakening from cryo?
Yup. That's the whole point, actually. It allows us to some really fun stuff with long-term concequences.

Angthoron

Arcane
Thanks, Guyduk, that sounds pretty good. Do I get it right that we'll see some consequences to our choices after awakening from cryo?
Yup. That's the whole point, actually. It allows us to some really fun stuff with long-term concequences.
Sweet, that sounds really good. I think you guys should expand on this in your updates - explain your vision, maybe even provide an example or two, make them up or use a real case or something. That'd probably get a few RPG fans interested.

Guyduk

Studio Mono
Developer
Sweet, that sounds really good. I think you guys should expand on this in your updates - explain your vision, maybe even provide an example or two, make them up or use a real case or something. That'd probably get a few RPG fans interested.
Thanks! It's a good point, we could use a concrete example or two.

tactical real-time combat

This needs elaboration. How is it "tactical"?

single-player campaign alone or co-op with friends

This sounds more like a Diablo than a Fallout.

Well, if you want an example of why it is not a Diablo with guns combat-wise, here's a link to one of my earlier posts.

Angthoron

Arcane
Thanks! It's a good point, we could use a concrete example or two.
If possible, I'd also recommend you make sure you get a proof-reading when you put it up. It's not that your texts are bad, they carry the message across well enough on KS, but it would spare some nitpicking, and you'd avoid people thinking that the end product will be without an editor as well. First impressions matter to a lot of folks, can't get that chance for a first impression twice :)

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Graphics are gorgeous, and the visual style really comes together as a whole.

Regardless of all the intentions and listed features, this will end up being a polished version of Hellgate: London.

The environments and storyline will be more appealing than those of Wasteland 2, and will demonstrate a better utilization of finances.

Rake

Arcane
Still skeptical about parts of the game, backed from pure graphicwhorism.

Wizfall

Cipher
Looks great, if only it was TB !
Co-op in a cRPG is also unusual and possibly worrisome.
May pledge regardless.

CWagner

Augur
Real time? Meh. But whatever, back at $15 and I'll wait for some more updates to see if I raise it :)

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If the tactical combat will be better than Krater, Grom or Aarklash - will try it.

Not expecting 762mm level of RTwP, nothing can beat it. Nothing.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
For now, I prefer to wait and see if there will be a brodexian campaign

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Unfortunately, the daily pledges seem to have leveled off according to kicktraq. The thing I don't like about the kicktraq trend line is that it assumed a linear rate at whatever is the current average daily pledge amount instead of taking in account the fact that the distribution is very skewed to toward the first couple of days and, to a lesser extent, the final day or two.

Dead Guy

Cipher
They just got greenlit on steam too, according to their backer update. Whatever that means for the project in practice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom