Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Myth: A New Age CYOA

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I've got to say, I really like what I've read so far, I really hope you keep this CYOA up. Can someone explain the history of the Myth setting a bit more to me please? I had a skim of wikipedia, so there's a series of RTS games called Myth. Are there more sources to this than just that? And what's the connection to the Black Company?

I wish I discovered this earlier, so I could vote for the THIEF party option. Nothing's cooler than a mage/thief multiclass. Who needs circles when you can steal their secrets from them?

Fangshi

Arcane
Smashing Axe said:
I've got to say, I really like what I've read so far, I really hope you keep this CYOA up. Can someone explain the history of the Myth setting a bit more to me please? I had a skim of wikipedia, so there's a series of RTS games called Myth. Are there more sources to this than just that? And what's the connection to the Black Company?

I wish I discovered this earlier, so I could vote for the THIEF party option. Nothing's cooler than a mage/thief multiclass. Who needs circles when you can steal their secrets from them?

Well that is good to hear since I have no clue if the updates are actually good or not, I am essentially just taking the descriptions I would give a PnP group adding a little dialogue and trying to come up with enough good choices to keep things interesting but I have not actually tried to write fiction since my school days.

I could do up a general timeline if you want, I have just been explaining things as they come up since I find that when I give players large history lessons they tend to just skim it and forget so I usually try to break it down into chunks and work it into the narrative.

As for resources on the setting there have been the three RTS games (though for our purposes on the two actually made by Bungie are in canon, I may borrow things I like from the third but it will be piecemeal). The best source I have is the GURPS supplement for the settling which is where I am getting a lot of the material from, however there are still a lot of holes in the setting (part of its charm actually is that some things simply are not explained). Other than that there are some active and dead community sites that really try and delve into the background and I may steal some of the theories presented in them if I like an idea or think it fits.

The connection to the Black Company comes from how the games present information. The story Myth is telling is on an epic scale but you never get so see the "epic" or "heroic" acts of the "heroes", your perspective is that of a common soldier in the service of the Light and the way he narrates is reminiscent of Croaker in the Book of the North, so that is the primary point of connection between the two. That was actually how I discovered the games, a friend asked me if I had played the Black Company game and explained what Myth was, at which point I knew I had to pick it up. It is also similar to Cook's books in that there are no elves or orcs, most of the races in Myth are or at least were rather exotic and unique, the Trow have always been a favourite of mine for example. And then there are the mages which are very much like the books, the names they take, the way they interact, playing an Archmage in Myth is very similar to playing one in the Black Company setting (I am thinking of borrowing some of the spells/mechanics from the BC sourcebook I have, but we will have to see).

Last edited:

Esquilax

Arcane
Fangshi, what sort of spell abilities do the two Children with us have? Considering that we bought little to no stealth gear ourselves, I'm not sure it would be wise to go with 1a, but perhaps if our allies have the skill to shroud the party, then we might be in luck. The other issue is that our own leather armor isn't really conducive to stealth or hiding either, as it makes us slightly more likely to be noticed. We need to be consistent with the supplies that we purchased; we didn't buy stuff that was stealth-focused - we bought supplies that were more about healing and giving us an ace up our sleeve once we got into a fight (Energon Cubes, Firebolt Scroll), so we ought to think along those lines.

The horse cart is more of a liability than an asset in our case, IMO. While Fangshi mentioned that we can carry wounded on it, between ourselves and Serpent, we have enough medicinal skill and mandrake roots to heal people up relatively quickly. Secondly, given the amount of undead that we'll be facing with 1b, I believe that trying to defend the cart and fight off monsters is going to be disastrous given that we only have seven people among us. Sure, we won't be able to carry as much, but carrying capacity is a moot point if we're dead. On the other hand, I think we'll need some supplies since we're probably more likely to fight. But I certainly don't think that we'll need enough supplies to warrant an entire cart. Seriously guys, the horse cart is a bad idea in our situation.

Oh, and I want Tyrvard and Serpent because we need everyone we can get, but there is no fucking way we're extending the trip for two weeks and giving these guys all that time to get at each other's throats. As long as we point Tyrvard towards a large group of Thralls, that should sate his bloodlust.

Storyfag, we'll have more than enough potato for the journey in the handcart, don't you worry about that. How about a flop, bro?

1 B
2 B
3 A

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane
Briefly The Children have illusions so there is some capacity to be sneaky there...
(I have to step out for a few hours, I will write up proper answers to your questions when I get back, nice proper wall o'text)

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Esquilax said:
Secondly, given the amount of undead that we'll be facing with 1b, I believe that trying to defend the cart and fight off monsters is going to be disastrous given that we only have seven people among us. Sure, we won't be able to carry as much, but carrying capacity is a moot point if we're dead. On the other hand, I think we'll need somesupplies since we're probably more likely to fight. But I certainly don't think that we'll need enough supplies to warrant an entire cart. Seriously guys, the horse cart is a bad idea in our situation.
Exactly. Guys, listen. If we ever get overrun by monsters, we can abandon the cart and return for it later, or lure the enemy forces away from it and pick it up no worse than it was. What use do undead or ghosts have for our supplies? You can't abandon the horse with such ease, because as a living being it will get mauled, and then what are you going to do with the wagon?

With 2B, the horse limits our tactical options without providing additional benefits. Maybe we should reconsider that idea. Anabanana, Jester, Gondolin?

Gondolin

Arcane
The other warrior guy, duh.
What? Am I supposed to think of everything? :troll:

Anyway, I'm willing to flop to the handcart. But you do realize that the women and the mage (and probably the healer as well) are pretty much useless at dragging a handcart full of loot. So it's still up to one of the warriors to drag it around, even in the fighting retreat that seems to be the worst case scenario we can think of.

Esquilax

Arcane
Anyway, I'm willing to flop to the handcart. But you do realize that the women and the mage (and probably the healer as well) are pretty much useless at dragging a handcart full of loot. So it's still up to one of the warriors to drag it around, even in the fighting retreat that seems to be the worst case scenario we can think of.

Good point, let's see. Fangshi, how much STR do you need to haul around the handcart? This should give us a good estimate of who can lug this thing around.

Derryth's STR is at 4, which is hardly great, but still ought to be enough to move the thing ourselves. I am with you on the disadvantages, I just think that there are far less downsides in our situation with the handcart than there are with the horses. If we were going for the long trip (1C) then yeah, the horses might be a good idea (though we'd also have to feed the horse too, so there are problems there as well), but since we're not, the handcart seems to be a better fit IMO.

Nevill

Arcane
Of course they are going to drag it along. I am just saying that it does not need to be protected nearly as much as a horse does.

Fangshi, are choices counted separately for this one, or in groups? It seems like this is where one needs to count them together, because it you don't, you can potentially end up with 'impossible' winniing combination, such as 1A 2B 3A.

Jester

Arbiter
floped to b
will find out if undead react with berserk on cart.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Seriously guys, an handcart, reduced mobility, less useful stuff to bring with us, less loot we can carry out from the ruins and one of our fighters stuck at dragging it?
Just stick to backpacks then.

Nevill

Arcane
reduced mobility
Not as much as with the wagon, and we can always drop it if things get tight.

less useful stuff to bring with us
Ok, so care to tell what is being left out? We need less supplies if we go with B in the first place.

less loot we can carry out from the ruins
If you expect to come back with the royal treasury in tow, I've got bad news for you. If people needed horses to carry out gold and jewelry from these crawls, I bet this line of business would have been much more popular.

one of our fighters stuck at dragging it
What's the problem? If we need his fighting skills, he can just drop it. It isn't a horse, it won't run away.

Kz3r0

Arcane
reduced mobility
Not as much as with the wagon, and we can always drop it if things get tight.
Are you telling me that a wagon with a horse is less mobile, surely you are jesting.
less useful stuff to bring with us
Ok, so care to tell what is being left out? We need less supplies if we go with B in the first place.
Yeah, because reaching the ruins is our only goal, fuck exploration.
less loot we can carry out from the ruins
If you expect to come back with the royal treasury in tow, I've got bad news for you. If people needed horses to carry out gold and jewelry from these crawls, I bet this line of business would have been much more popular.
In fact we are trying to avoid other people trying to do the same as us.
one of our fighters stuck at dragging it
What's the problem? If we need his fighting skills, he can just drop it. It isn't a horse, it won't run away.
A genius strategist in the making here, why fear ambushes and surely the fighter won't be tired at all because this is FANTASY!!!
Apropos, rolls for fatigue by long exertion are contemplated in this setting?

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Are we planning on taking the hand cart or horse/wagon INTO the crawl? I was assuming we were just using them to get stuff to the entrance and our loot back to town.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Are we planning on taking the hand cart or horse/wagon INTO the crawl? I was assuming we were just using them to get stuff to the entrance and our loot back to town.
Because inside the ruins we will find everything we need, and exploration will just last one day, AMIRITE?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
BAA.

Better to be able to move fast in the ruins, carrying what you can. Just scavenge for supplies from the corpses of adventurers we come across, should we start running low. Are there any penalties or diseases caused by eating zombie meat? I don't think we'll come across that much loot that it'd need a cart or wagon to transport, so supplies are the main priority. Though with the wagon we have the horse as emergency rations...

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
No, but they let us use supplies we couldn't carry while we travel then go in fully supplied. That's what I thought the point was. I assumed it would be way to easy to end up in a narrow passage that no wagon would fit through and no horse would be reasonably easy to handle in a cave. Horses can not into spelunking.

Fangshi

Arcane
Ok, I am back. I can tell you what Derryth thinks and some of the basics, here goes. If I missed a question just tag me and I will see what I can tell you.

Esquilax said:
what sort of spell abilities do the two Children with us have?

Derryth has asked Miosguinn what sorts of spells he and his apprentice can cast. Miosguinn won't tell you the names of the spells or any of the theory (since that could help you reverse engineer them) but he can describe the effects. He can hide himself or the party completely as long as he is stationary or walking slowly, if you want to use the cart he can hide it if he is walking or stationary, if you use the wagon he can hide it and the horse (and the party if you guys stick close but he can't do it while walking you will have to put him in the wagon (there is room for this), he can also project images (like the scroll that was on offer) only his are very believable and he can do groups if needed. He also has offensive spells at his disposal, but he won't describe them, Derryth can tell he is holding something back and she worries a little, of course she always worries but there you go. His apprentice won't talk to you but he tells you that she can do the same things only less powerful, from what you have been able to gather for the most part he tends to use her as a battery to help with his own spells (he really is not the best teacher).

Esquilax said:
how much STR do you need to haul around the handcart?

It will depend on how much stuff is in it, empty a 4 is fine, half full needs a 5 (to do it for an extended length of time without seriously tiring yourself), completely full probably a 6 and a decent CON score 5-6.

For the wagon (just to compare), empty is a 6, half full a 7, and full an 8 with a 7+ CON to do it consistently.

However if you are willing to use multiple people to move it then STR does add and I take the total STR in that case, CON does not though, each person would tire based on their CON.

Nevill said:
are choices counted separately for this one, or in groups?

Separately for now, if 1a wins then it overrides the B choices since they become impossible.

Nevill said:
If people needed horses to carry out gold and jewelry from these crawls

Most people pop in and back out, they maybe spend a day or two, you will be going deep the only other expeditions this deep have been Alric's. Potentially there is a fortune down there large enough to buy the Kingdom of Province outright. But it is a liability as you say, Derryth is trying to weigh her greed against her desire to survive this, all options can work but it again comes down to what you run into and how you deal with it.

Grimgravy said:

Kz3r0 said:
Because inside the ruins we will find everything we need, and exploration will just last one day, AMIRITE?

You could in theory make the run with 1c and 2a but you would need to scavenge a little, there are sources of food and water down there if you are prepared to use them since the monsters live off something, ummm... you lot are fine with eating Ghôl right?

Kz3r0 said:
Apropos, rolls for fatigue by long exertion are contemplated in this setting?

Ah, I probably won't roll checks or anything. If Tyrvard pulls the hand cart he may be a bit tired but should manage, it would reduce his combat ability a bit (maybe from 15 to 8 men) but he will pace himself. If you hook him up to the wagon (the horse dies) he can do it but you will have to make a choice between stopping every few hours for a rest to keep up his combat skills or treat him like a horse and just not rely on him in combat. And worse case scenario you would of course abandon the cart/wagon since you will not get killed for a little gold/supplies.

treave said:
I don't think we'll come across that much loot that it'd need a cart or wagon to transport,

I should probably add it to the update but Derryth figures you will be down there a week or two (longer if you go down every side passage). There are two or three cities buried down there going all the way back to the dark ages; streets, mansions, aqueducts, arenas, vaults, libraries, smithies all sorts of things really. The potential is there to fill that wagon up with gold and jewels and artifacts and spellbooks but it all comes down to what routes you take and what choices you make. And sure getting greedy is a good way to be killed, but a good haul could also allow you to set up your own guild or a proper Circle with resources or buy your way into the nobility, risk and reward as I said earlier.

Grimgravy said:
I assumed it would be way to easy to end up in a narrow passage that no wagon would fit through and no horse would be reasonably easy to handle in a cave

Well there are whole cities down there so there will be a way through with the horse, but you will have to stick to streets with the wagon rather than running through houses/caves (same with the cart really unless Gareth and Tyrvard carry it (which is an option). You could in theory leave the Children and part of the party to hide the wagon while you explore side passages if you really want.

treave said:
Are there any penalties or diseases caused by eating zombie meat?

I would not recommend it, the flesh is awfully rotten and the magic use to animate it may do things to you. Now if you kill some ghôls or a maul you could always eat them (provided you have no problem eating sentient creatures).

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane
I will probably close the polls soon, with 14 voters things look fairly stable but I will give people a few more hours for flopping and DISCUSS. Expect an update within 5-7 hrs when I do close them.

Well to get an update in before Wednesday I am going to close the polls now, it would take a fairly large flop to change the choices so it should not be a huge problem I think.

Final Tally:
Kz3r0 1c 2c 3a
Anabanana 1b 2c 3a
Absinthe 1b 2c 3a
Jester 1b 2b 3a
Grimgravy 1c 2c 3a
Nevill 1b 2b 3a
Gondolin 1b 2c 3a
Smashing Axes 1a 2a 3a
JagreenLern 1c 2c 3a
Zero Credibility 1b 2b 3a
Storyfag 1c 2c 3a
Esquilax 1b 2b 3a
Stygian Lurker 1c 2c 3a
treave 1b 2a 3a

So...
a) 1
b) 8
c) 5

a) 2
b) 4
c) 8

a) 14
b) 0
c) 0

So middle entrance, horse and wagon, and keep both guys. Update should be along in 5-8 hrs.

I am going to try something a bit different, I have about 8 different scenes in mind (about equal numbers bad, good and mixed so I will roll to see what you encounter for the next update (nothing too huge, maybe extra items, a new party member, or a horde of monsters you will have to sneak past we will just have to see.)

Since 1b won this will be the last update in the Prologue (1c would have needed another update due to the extra week), then I will do the behind-the-scenes update and Thurs-Fri we can start Chapter 1 and the dungeon if everyone is still interested).

Edit: Ok rolled, you got a fairly good result, my dice must really like you guys, will begin work on it now.

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane
Chapter 6: The trip into Darkness

As you gather around the table everyone expresses an opinion. Some push for speed and stealth while others make a case for a slow and steady approach utilizing magic to cover your weaknesses. They all make good cases but ultimately it is your decision to make, without you none of these people would be here, you just hope that you are not leading them all to their deaths.

"We will use the middle passage," you inform the group.

It is the most open option striking a balance between ease of access and Imperial presence. There will probably be monsters but nothing you can not handle, you reason. You inform Gareth that you will be taking the horse and wagon, it may well be a liability but it is also an asset and if the worst happens you can always abandon it.

Doctor Miosguinn and his apprentice will stay in the back of the wagon and cover it with illusions while you and Thaïs ride in the front. Gareth and Serpent will guard either side of the wagon, if they stay close then they too will be hidden by the Doctor's spells. Tyrvard will act as a scout, partially to give him a longer leash and partially to avoid conflict with Serpent.

With their marching orders established the group gets to work and your little expedition slips out of the rear gate as the sun lazily drifts below the horizon. By the time you reach the restricted area of the city it is approaching midnight, luckily it is a full moon tonight and the light reflected by that celestial body proves sufficient to navigate the ruins by, you drive while Thaïs, holding the map, gives you directions. Miosguinn sits in the back of the wagon across from his apprentice, the two quietly chant the incantations to mask the expedition's presence. From the perspective of an outsider it would seem as if you did not even exist; all sight and sound is suppressed or manipulated.

Every now and then you catch Thaïs watching them, trying to decipher their actions and steal just a little knowledge, you might be tempted to chastise her if you were not attempting to do the same thing.

The journey to the entrance has proven largely uneventful, until you near the site. The Berserk is returning, stalking towards the wagon, a small stone in his hand. Miosguinn gave it to him so that he could locate the wagon underneath its spell, he crawls through the rubble and waits for his chance before leaping over a ruined wall and rejoining the party. He knows his trade well and you doubt any but the best trackers could follow him. It seems he has important news...

"Tyrvard, slow down and tell me what you saw." Gareth is trying to calm the northerner to get a proper report from him.

It seems he spotted a column of two hundred ghôls with a shade leading them, marching towards the city, your group should be able to avoid them given the direction they are headed in. Seems they are going to try and raid the city, it will be a bloodbath in the tent camp... still you do not like their odds, Alric is in the city with the full might of the Heron Guard. Shade or no shade they will get wiped out...

You shrug off Tyrvard's news, it just means fewer enemies for you to worry about. And then you hear it, an explosion not four blocks over, the sounds of fighting echo through the night. Maybe the ghôl advance guard ran into a group of adventurers, or an Imperial patrol. Either way the city may have warning now, hopefully they do not break the ghôls too quickly or you may have an army of them on your heels. You hurry past the sounds of battle and continue on your way to the entrance, everyone is just a little on edge in the cold, dark night.

As you near the entrance to the underground, two sets of figures race by ninety feet ahead, the first group consists of twelve stooped figures barrelling through the night, three upright shadows chase after them. The smallest of the shadows stops, raises its bow and draws an arrow, lights it and fires. One of the twelve drops dead, the arrow explodes as it makes contact with the creature's head. The other two shadows draw and fire plain arrows and two more of the creatures fall. But the remaining nine make it to the entrance and succeed in gathering aid. Twenty of these apelike horrors pour from the wound in the earth and the three shadows begin a fighting retreat. They will not make it, you think to yourself, but at least they flushed out the guards for you.

The three shadows seem to realize that they can not outrun the beasts and instead they head for higher ground, firing as they run. They are all good shots and they have reduced their attackers to twelve by the time they catch the first one. He barely has time to yell as one of the creatures, which you recognize as a ghôl, lifts a curved blade and lops off his head.

The remaining two figures have made it to higher ground and have even managed to kill a couple ghôls, they circle the pair looking for an undefended way up the incline. It is just a matter of time, you know they are dead.

Gareth however has other plans, he motions for you to stop the wagon, you do, he motions for you to get down, you do, and then he explains his plan. He wants to catch these ghôls in the open. If you allow them to kill the pair then they will return to their posts and he wants to avoid cave fighting this early in the trip. He reasons that you have the numbers and the element of surprise on your side, you are not too sure but he does have the military experience and it looks like Tyrvard is barely holding himself back from battle.

"Well Gareth, if you have a plan I would like to hear it..."

With that simple and self-assured smile of his he explains his plan, and it is not bad.

Five minutes later you, Serpent and Thaïs have every major route of escape back to the ruins covered. Unfortunately one of the archers had been killed by a thrown blade from the ghôls but the last one was putting up a good fight, lighting arrows and firing them at her assailants. You are closer now and you have been able to determine that much, the lone survivor is female, she also knows just a little magic as those are regular arrows that are exploding on impact. She has managed to reduce the number of ghôls to six, they do not seem deterred.

Gareth and Tyrvard are just about ready to spring their trap, Tyrvard leaps out first, right next to one of the ghôls, it did not even realize he was there, and with one fluid swing of his greatsword the beast's head soars through the air and lands a foot from one of its companions. As the remaining ghôls turn to face the new threat Gareth attacks from the other side, he slams into a ghôl with his shield, pinning the wiry scavenger against a piece of masonry and dispatches it with a quick thrust of his blade.

One of the creatures charges Gareth's exposed back, the lone archer drops on top of it and with a well placed strike from a long knife cuts deep into its neck, it bleeds out on the ground. Three against two, the ghôls make a break for it. If they get back into the ruins who knows how many reinforcements they could raise. Thankfully that is not a concern, one of the ghôls passes close to Serpent who springs out of hiding striking it with his shovel, it tumbles to the ground as he walks over and shatters its skull, the other is headed right past you and Thaïs. You have already set up a kill zone for it, as it runs towards you, you both spring up and fire your spells at it. She catches it right in the throat collapsing its windpipe, a kill for sure, but just to upstage her a little bit you aim for the eyes. A perfect hit, your bolt enters through one eye socket and scrambles the creatures brain as it bounces around in its skull.

"Show-off..." Thaïs says as she walks up to you and gives you a little jab in the ribs.

"Just reminding you who the master of magic is, is all." you grin at her.

"Well that would be the old man, sleeping in our wagon," she responds returning your smile; "at any rate it looks like the boys are interrogating our young friend over there we should probably see what is going on."

With all of the sentries dead the two of you meet up with Serpent and head over to Gareth and Tyrvard who are in deep conversation with the archer, well Gareth is at least, Tyrvard looks bored as he always does when not drinking, gambling or fighting.

As you get closer you realize that you know this woman, it is the thief Brigit, and despite your reluctance to help her earlier she expresses her thanks for saving her life, she gives you a quick hug before returning to Gareth's side and continuing their conversation. Seems that these things attacked her guild and she and the other two archers were to pursue the ghôls and find out where they are coming from.

She would not mind coming with you and before you can make a decision Gareth agrees, maybe you should have a word with the man about who is in charge here, you think for just a moment.

Then again it would be useful to have another warm body between you and the hordes of monsters down there and she did just kill a dozen ghôls in a running battle so all things considered you probably would have made the same offer.

Brigit, not one to stand on ceremony, says a short prayer for her companions and begins looting their bodies, grabbing their bows and arrows "just in case".

You return to the wagon and introduce Brigit to Miosguinn and his apprentice. Big surprise, Miosguinn is dismissive of her while the apprentice hates her. Come to think of it you have not seen the apprentice react favourably to anyone in the party, and honestly she gives you the creeps. Well, you think to yourself, mages are known for being peculiar, good to see the young keeping tradition alive.

As you and Thaïs return to your seats at the front of the wagon and begin the slow crawl through the ruins, Brigit takes up a position next to Gareth and the two fall back into conversation. You pass the empty sentry posts of the recently deceased ghôls without any complications and begin your long decent into the earth, one last time you look up into the sky, by Wyrd you hope you don't die down there.

Far in the distance you can hear the faint sounds of battle as the defenders of the city and the ghôl army come to blows...

-----------------------------End of Prologue----------------------------

And with that your merry little band enters into the most dangerous dungeon in the known world, will you find power, glory and fortune in the dark or will you all meet your own terrible and bloody deaths? I suppose we will find out in Chapter One: Through the Dark City...

I would love to hear any feedback you may have as I have never run one of these before, anything you liked or disliked, problems with formatting or writing, questions about the setting or anything else, suggestions, it is all appreciated. And if everyone is still actually interested in seeing more then we will pick up the story later this week after I do the promised "behind-the-scenes" update, as always thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I can't pick on anything you've wrote that's grated on me so far, or that could use improvement, but then I'm not the most creative when it comes to this sort of thing. I've enjoyed it all and I really like the elements you've incorporated so far (proper dungeon delving, paranoid greedy magi, small crack team of adventurers, stat progression, lesbians)

The speed of your updates is also very nice. How long does a standard update take you to finish?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom