Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Do the Hansa! [Crusader Kings II]

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Go west. Let others worry about the golden doomstacks for you.

Machiavelli

Educated
Part 13: Failure is a sin (1292-1297)

271-Republic_zpsc7119f55.jpg

This is the Merchant League of the Hansa. Hieronymus Lüneburg is the current Prince Mayor.

And that's us, so we've got work to do.

Our realm needs expanding and our moneymaking machine needs upgrading. But first, we'll want to secure the succession for our son, Augustin.
Therefore, we are going on kill frenzy.

272-KillvonBardewik_zps80ed08bc.jpg

The Warendorp patrician is untouchable right now, so we'll start with Elver von Bardewik. There is plenty of support now we are Prince Mayor.

Our retinue needs training. We will hire a skirmish retinue and a knight retinue. The latter is very expensive and our cultural unit, so I think it'll be worth it.
I don't know a lot about how combat works, beyond the knowledge you need archers for skirmish phase, heavy infantry for melee and cavalry for pursuit.

273-Retinue_zps74639278.jpg

274-Successkillcampaignfund_zpsf89e9486.jpg

We will send Augustin to Teutonic Order lands to fabricate some claims.
Our first kill is a success. The next von Bardewik patrician is still more respected than Augustin, though.
We need more assassinations.
Giselbert didn't wait for his assassination to die:

275-Warendorpdiednewplot_zps9a46fc0e.jpg

Hermann Warendorp is next. But we failed at the first attempt.
The new city tax law will secure a steady flow of money.

276-Failandfrustration_zpsebe0ef5b.jpg

Failed again! Out of frustration, we hired some killers to assassinate a lesser Warendorp.

277-Failureagain_zps2d5e7bf1.jpg

We are failing too often. Hermann now hates us because.. well..

278-Adolfborn_zps385b8202.jpg

Good news! Our grandson Adolf is a genius.
I'm a bit disappointed Augustin decided to name him Adolf, though.
In this timeframe there are no hard feelings towards little Adolf, however. And I guess there could be no better name for a German conqueror than Adolf..

279-Failfailcitytax_zps74162a70.jpg

Taxes are raised, but our plotting fails time and time again. What's wrong with you, co-conspirators?

280-Faaailcynicalcomments_zps8cd2676a.jpg

Oh no, this is getting ugly. This Hermann is a lucky bastard.
Now even our wife is making cynical comments about it.
Frustration:

281-Frustrationkill1_zpsc8f5ca67.jpg

And more frustration:

282-Frustrationkill2_zpsd42b8314.jpg

283-Failwrongmandied_zps82074033.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Tried again and the wrong man died. Now our alliance with Norway is broken.
We'll need a new one. With Brunswick this time.
Duke Albrecht is also a vassal of the HRE, so will be able to answer our calls to war.

284-Remarryfaildiscoveredplot_zps9213e629.jpg

And again we failed. The plot of the Vorrades should be met with a strong reaction.

285-Arrest1_zps615faa2e.jpg

Let him rot away in the dungeon.

286-Successnewplotarrest_zpsc40c1d96.jpg

Finally we got him!! The elections look better now, but we have more work to do.
The von Bardewik and Warendorp patricians should be found and killed.

287-SuccessnewplotHochmeisterlevy_zps128f2d3f.jpg

Few patricians down, few to go.

In the meantime, the Hochmeister of the Teutonic Order is in war with the Polish King.
We should take advantage.

288-DOWTeutonicOrder_zps8efd767b.jpg

289-Plotsuccess_zps2d890c9b.jpg

We declared war on the Teutons and Nikolaus von Bardewik died.
These are exciting times.

290-Warefforts_zps6ceeff38.jpg

We are crushing the army and sieging the cities.
Good, good, good.
Let's kill another patrician, Elver von Bardewik this time. His family still is too strong.

291-KillanothervonBardewik_zps4de67769.jpg

Success! The elections look pretty good now.
But there is also bad news.

292-RepublicEzzodead_zps81816985.jpg

Our brother Ezzo died.

293-Warefforts_zps1744ba05.jpg

We are winning the war and completed our alliance with Brunswick.

294-GrandLibrary_zpsbbdefbe1.jpg

We will celebrate the dead of the Vorrade in our dungeons with the building of a new library. We can always use the piety. I'm still hoping we will be able to invade Denmark
some time. We will need the pope for that and 500 piety.

295-Vorradenephews_zpsc37db5b3.jpg

Augustin again had a son! No genius, but wonderful still.
My Vorrade nephews shouldn't be asking for marriages, because I almost forgot their existence.
Now we arranged a good succession, we will kill them.

296-Becomechancellor_zps5627f6a1.jpg

The Kaiser made the right decision to appoint us chancellor. It was our ambition.
He is right to befriend us!
Our sister Brunhilde died, destroying our alliance with Sweden.
Heinrich Vorrade is one of our nephews.

297-Wonwarsisterdeadkillpatrician_zpsc888719e.jpg

Ermengard died too, our second sister is short time.
I hope it's not our time yet..

We won the war and hired some killers for Konrad Warendorp.
Oh.. and for Stefan von Bardewik. ^^

298-Weownthisrepublic_zps57d4df14.jpg

Our kill frenzy is over and the Republic looks nice and serene, but especially beautiful in our hands.
We own five cities now, and are in control of the Republic. Our son Augustin will probably be too.
We will keep expanding on Teuton lands if possible and will probably attack Holland when that stupid duke revolts.
And I truly hope the crown authority of the HRE will be lowered, so we can more easily expand inside the empire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machiavelli

Educated
In a side game, I discovered something I hadn't seen before:

Pregnantat15_zps9604a824.jpg

It's the 1081 Alexiad start, as Basileus Alexios Komnenos.
Alexios starts off properly married to this young Doukas child, sister of a nearby duke, and apparently it is possible to get pregnant at 15 in that situation.

Interesting.

--She ended up creating 6 sons and 8 daughters for me. So I love her obviously.

Machiavelli

Educated
Part 14: Spoils of war (1297-1301)

The last few years, we tried to secure the republican succession for our genius son, Augustin.
And we succeeded, by imprisoning or killing all threatening pretenders to the title of Prince Mayor.

So here we are, with our son Augustin, in our new Grand Library.

299-AugustinGrandLibrary_zpse6a046fb.jpg

Augustin is fit to rule, with a magnificent diplomacy skill, as well as good stewardship, intrigue and learning.
He will do this republic and our family much good.

300-Thomasnotcharitable_zps70f65c35.jpg

Our grandson Thomas is not yet ready. Not gaining Charitable.
We will build a Crossbow Workshop to increase our levy. And the Holy Roman Emperor has declared war on the Basilissa for some county in the south of Italy.

301-Thomaszealous_zps8b86bc1e.jpg

Thomas is doing better, becoming Zealous.
It will give him piety and martial skill, it seems our grandson will be a fighter.
Augustin is showing his worth already:

302-ClaimMarienburg_zps7c0672d9.jpg

He fabricated a claim on a county owned by an independent ruler. We will take his land.
It will cost us a lot of money to use the claim, but we have money in the campaign fund for that.
Sorry Augustin, it's for the good of the family.

303-Rallytroops_zpsb659fe76.jpg

Augustin got a daughter and we are rallying our troops.
To the boats!

We arrived quickly to crush the army and siege the castle, while being bothered by our heretic court chaplain.

304-BattleofKoumlnigsberg_zps01b9b964.jpg

There are more rulers wanting this land.

305-Fightingrebels_zps618a1eff.jpg

Screw you, Dietrich!
We fought you once and we will do it anytime again, we were here first!
But first we had to crush some rebels.
And stop some plotting by our fellow patricians.

306-Tradepostplots_zps54192f05.jpg

307-Uselessnoble_zps7eab4e58.jpg

We have refilled the campaign fund with our staggering income (somewhere around 35-40 gold a month)
and things are looking well.
The noble was useless.

The siege of Marienburg is over and the Hochmeister decided to attack our army before it's too late.

308-FendofftheOrder_zps16e968d3.jpg

But it was already too late.

It is time to kill the Vorrade nephews we have in our court, starting with Heinrich.

309-KillingtheVorradebrothers_zps08410908.jpg

Thomas survived, but we'll try again soon.

A merchant came with stories about a distant land.

310-MarcoPolo_zpsc7408696.jpg

And Thomas Vorrade escaped again.
Our own Thomas, the grandson, is showing signs of talent.
He can use some diplomacy skill.

311-Thomasgregarious_zpsdd582bd0.jpg

No patricians will be set free! Traitors don't deserve freedom.

The Kaiser is defending Europe from the Mongolians in the Holy Roman Holy War for Croatia ^^.
What's in a name..

312-HolyRomanHolyWarforCroatia_zps2668b3c0.jpg

313-Wonwar_zps88de7c03.jpg

The Vorrade died.
And we have won our war, leaving the Hochmeister lonely and sad with his claim.

Augustin had another child.

314-Adolfdeceitful_zpsdea5dcdc.jpg

He now has three sons and a daughter.
The oldest is a dirty little liar, but we love him nevertheless.

We'll send Augustin to fabricate some more claims, on Samland this time.

315-FabricateclaimsduchyofPrussia_zps025331f1.jpg

The county we just gained is de jure part of the duchy of Prussia, which doesn't exist at the time.
If we could steal Samland from the Order, we would be able to create it and get a de jure duchy claim on Poland.

316-BuildDungeonComplex_zps43b13955.jpg

Our crossbow workshop is constructed and now we will upgrade our catacombs to dungeon complex.
It is the last upgrade for state attributes, martial this time.
We have almost fully upgraded our palace.

And our first grandson came of age! We won't be able to build another trade post just yet, because
we were already over our limit. Hieronymus is quite talented and strong, except for his martial ability.

317-HieronymusadultThomastemperate_zpsf501858a.jpg

Thomas will be our great fighter!
And he will lead our retinue, which we will expand whenever possible with archers, heavy infantry or cavalry.

In the meantime we are leading troops for the Kaiser in Veglia in the holy war against the Golden Horde.
Mastering flat terrain seems the best choice, because coastal counties tend to be plains or farmland and since we are merchants, we will fight on coastal terrain most.

318-Mattersofwar_zpsda7ad29c.jpg

Let our enemies tremble! Chaaaaarge!!!

319-Diedbravely_zpsc6a87fe2.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I can't help but feel that with CK2+ you'd be boned by now. You get a penalty to all relations when your plots are revealed, AND it carries over to your heir via the dynastic stain trait.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
There goes Hieronymus. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. :salute:

Lindblum

Augur
So Adolf isn't going to be a Martial genius and lead our glorious army to victory?

Machiavelli

Educated
I can't help but feel that with CK2+ you'd be boned by now. You get a penalty to all relations when your plots are revealed, AND it carries over to your heir via the dynastic stain trait.

I don't know the penalties in CK2+ and don't really pay attention to them in vanilla, because it doesn't matter that much.
And the penalties don't stick long, because of the low dishonorable relations penalty.
Maybe those penalties should be larger, just a tiny bit. ;-)

And if they were, I wouldn't care anymore also. The other patricians are no threat. We own five cities and a county now, they have only their palace. Most of our income is from our demesne.

But I don't see why the penalty should be to all relations. Some duke in southern Germany shouldn't be angry with me becaus I'm scheming against a fellow patrician on the northern coast.

Furthermore, the excommunication penalty should be way higher in my view.

There goes Hieronymus. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. :salute:

He certainly was. I just hope we don't run out of mutants soon, because I have a feeling we are dying way too soon every time.
Augustin was around 50 when he died and so was Hieronymus. If only he could have reigned for 20 more years. That would have been great.

So Adolf isn't going to be a Martial genius and lead our glorious army to victory?

His brother Thomas is the better fighter. But there must be tacticians and strategists, I guess..

Lindblum

Augur
I know you don't really use Codex references in your LP, but Adolf the semi-competent martial leader is just a joke waiting to be made.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I don't know the penalties in CK2+ and don't really pay attention to them in vanilla, because it doesn't matter that much.
And the penalties don't stick long, because of the low dishonorable relations penalty.
Maybe those penalties should be larger, just a tiny bit. ;-)

CK2+ is really, really good. Adds a lot of balance tweaks, new plots, improves factions and much more.

- 'Shattered World' scenario with the world divided into independent counts, featuring over 500 new playable characters.
- New faction system where vassals are members of permanent factions with multiple goals and moods, making factions into an exciting aspect of internal politics that can be both good and bad, instead of just being glorified plots.
- Rebalanced levies and laws that reduce the military capabilities of large kingdoms with weak authority (like France or the HRE).
- Reworked difficulty system: Instead of giving flat economy bonuses to the AI, higher difficulties means slower expansion, slower and costlier warfare and more dangerous plots and revolts for the player.
- Reduced fertility/health and altered attributes for old characters: 80-year olds will no longer have a new child every year while leading their armies from the front, and characters that live to very old ages are suitably rare.
- New tyranny system that assigns reasonable but noticeable penalties for imprisoning, banishing and executing characters and allows for more leeway in dealing with traitors.
- Crusades can result in independent Crusader states with a special truce that makes them able to survive their first few years. A Crusade for Jerusalem will now much more closely mirror the historical First Crusade with an independent Jerusalem being created.
- Holy Wars cost piety to fight, so that the general rate of expansion in Iberia and the Middle East is slowed. Overseas Holy Wars cost a large amount of piety, and the AI will largely avoid fighting them. Crusades/Jihads are not affected.
- More lethal diseases and battles, making medieval life the violent and uncertain existance it should be.
- It is now more difficult but also more rewarding to raise your crown authority.
- Tweaked succession laws to make it possible for non-Basques to use Absolute Cognatic. Authority requirements for other succession laws have also been eased.
- Women of your dynasty can hold some council positions under Cognatic or Agnatic-Cognatic laws.
- Many more ambitions and plots.
- More provinces and sea zones.
- Many minor and major balancing tweaks for a more challenging and enjoyable experience.
- Many more Kingdoms and (Titular) Empires to create.
- More mercenaries and holy orders.
- More cultures.

The most noticable change right off the bat is that the genius trait is much, much MUCH more rare. The extra plots and faction tweaks also make the game a whole deal more interesting. The previously mentioned dishonorable/dynastic stain traits makes assassination all willy-nilly more dangerous, and there are some nice traits for aging as well, giving penalties to very young/very old characters. Also, more disease and people dying in battle. It's good stuff and comes in highly reccomended.

Machiavelli

Educated
CK2+ is really, really good. Adds a lot of balance tweaks, new plots, improves factions and much more.

The most noticable change right off the bat is that the genius trait is much, much MUCH more rare. The extra plots and faction tweaks also make the game a whole deal more interesting. The previously mentioned dishonorable/dynastic stain traits makes assassination all willy-nilly more dangerous, and there are some nice traits for aging as well, giving penalties to very young/very old characters. Also, more disease and people dying in battle. It's good stuff and comes in highly reccomended.

Yes, I have seen some LP's of the Elder Kings mod and Prince and the Thane mod which were interesting.
I think those two and CK2+ are intertwined a lot.

If I can get them to work, maybe I'll use on of them for a following LP.

But Augustin II needs to get his business in order first ;-)

Machiavelli

Educated
I actually did some research.

CK2+ looks like a nice mod with a lot of flavour.
The Prince and the Thane mod looks just like CK2+, but with extras.
The Elder Kings mod is a total overhaul mod, based on the Elder Scrolls.

I think Prince and the Thane is the most interesting, because it has the most extras, but I will play them all a bit in the coming weeks.

Machiavelli

Educated
Part 15: Dubito ergo sum (1301-1303)

This year our father Hieronymus - rightfully nicknamed 'the Great' - died in battle against the heathen enemies of the Mongol Horde.

We, Augustin, were therefore elected 'Prince Mayor Augustin II'.

Augustin I, our grandfather, fought with the other patrician families to gain control over the Republic. He built up our economic power on the way
and seized a few cities to bring us even more income.
Hieronymus I, our father, claimed more cities and fought the Teutonic Order in the eastern Baltic. He secured our succession and we are thankful for it.

Now, we have to continue the legacy of our forefathers and bring our family to power in the north of Europe.

320-AugustinIIalliesandheir_zps51c69bc1.jpg

Our first ambition will be to get the position of chancellor in the council of our liege, the Kaiser.
It is most likely he will select us for the job, because of our wicked diplomacy skill. We will gain an extra point for fulfilling the ambition.

Our son and most likely heir will be educated by us, of course, and it's good to see our two most important allies -the dukes of Brunswick and Swabia- still like us.

Peter, our current heir, is not the man we hoped him to be. He lacks stewardship skill.
For the time being we will let him stay our heir. His age gives him a lot of respect within the Republic.

321-Maledynastymembersnewgeniuskaiser_zps7fb7ecbe.jpg

The alternatives are listed on the right.
- Ruprecht, our brother; great diplomat like us, decent fighter.
- Hieronymus, our nephew; good diplomat and decent steward and plotter.

Let's hope we live a long life, so our own three sons can grow up to be genius leaders.
And we are paying special attention to our oldest son, little Adolf.

The new Kaiser is a genius also. That's not good.
As vassals, we want a weak leader above us. Preferably weak enough for him to be forced to lower crown authority.
But I think we are out of luck in the Holy Roman Empire. In the future we may have to fight for it.

322-Chancellorzealousandwar_zps5fb2b4a5.jpg

Of course the genius appointed us chancellor, perfect!
Our wife Peksen bothered us, but not so much. She gave us an opportunity to become Zealous.
I like Zealous.

Being Zealous does not withhold us to attack the Hochmeister, though. He is only holy in name, not in deeds.
We will steal Riga from him.

323-KindAdolf_zps232445c6.jpg

Adolf is the kind sort of person. In the past, he already gained Trusting and Deceitful. Next to being a genius from birth.
It's good to see he loves us too.

324-Warefforts_zpsa3737276.jpg

After a short journey, our army is doing a good job along the coasts of the Baltic Sea.
The Hochmeiser could only raise a small army and we crushed it already. Sieging his castles may however take a while.

325-AdolfAbsoluteCAnewpopeandgeniusAlberade_zps101f49c8.jpg

Adolf is a bad boy. We don't want him to be Cynical, but Zealous like us. He needs the martial skill for his future conquering.
And the Kaiser is a bad boy too, raising Crown Authority almost instantly.

Our kinsman and heir Peter got a genius daughter. Maybe he should become my heir after all..

326-Bulgariaallyembracethelove_zps09c5ccc7.jpg

Our sister Ute needs a new husband, and we have found just the perfect one for her.
The King of Bulgaria will be our ally -not being able to assist us in wars-, but the prestige is good because we are low on it right now.

The love we gave Peksen was worth it. We could be looking forward to our fourth son already!

327-Helpingallies_zpsaed24e20.jpg

The allies we can call into war are thus called in. Maybe they can help us to wrap up this war a bit sooner.

Speaking of war...

328-Mongolsuccessioncrisis_zps0524eadf.jpg

The Golden Horde seems to be in succession crisis. Let's hope they will be busy for a loooong time, and maybe -just maybe- there will be something in it for us, too.

329-SiegeofRiga_zpsf1f4002c.jpg

We finished sieging the castle in Riga. It will be our castle soon.
A far away nephew came of age.

330-PeterLuneburg_zpsf0b641d1.jpg

As a tactician, he might be able to assist us in wartime.

331-Dungeoncomplexalliescomingin_zps66b91028.jpg

Our allies are arriving and going after the small armies that were left over from our battles.
It sure took them a while.

332-BraveAdolfLindblumSiegeofVentava_zpsd1fa29c8.jpg

That's my lad! Despite being Trusting and all, our Adolf is a Brave boy.
Let's hope our newest addition to the family will be a brave boy also.

We will continue this sieging.

333-SmallarsenalSiegeofKoumlnigsbergwonwar_zps691a73c7.jpg

Until the Hochmeister surrenders!

334-RepublicofCourland_zpsbd38f0fd.jpg

We are now in control of Riga, half of the duchy of Courland. We will make it a Republic.
Ten years from now -when our truce ends- we can attack the Hochmeister again to seize Kurland.

But now, we will have to think about our next step..

335-TargetNorway_zps1541f531.jpg

Prince Gudbrand of Norway is revolting. We have a city on his land and could try to seize Akershus.
He's got quite the army, though. It will cost us a lot of hard work to get this claim pressed.
With the help of our allies, we might be able to raise about 30.000 men. But then we would be depending on our allies.

336-TargetNovgorod_zps63b12c0a.jpg

The Mongol Succession Crisis also gives us an opportunity.
We could declare war on the boy in Novgorod and wage a holy war for a one county duchy.
The de jure duchy would give us a claim on the land Denmark has next to it.
The boy has a small army, because he's at war and because he's a boy. But when the Khagan wraps up his crisis, he might come after us.

What should we do?

The options seem to be:

1. Attack the Prince of Norway for Akershus.
2. Attack the Mongol boy for Estonia and risk being kicked out again by the Khagan.
3. Do nothing, save up money, raise Adolf to be a hero, build some buildings, kill some Vorrades, wait for Holland to revolt and the truce to end, etc. etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindblum

Augur
Lets not screw around with with the Horde. Also more murdering to strengthen our dominance.

Machiavelli

Educated
Part 16, Interbellum (1303-1308)

In the first years of Augustin's reign, we gained a strong foothold in Teutonic Order territory and claimed the county of Riga for ourselves.

And we will never give it back again!

337-Ordergainslandsandmeasles_zpscf1c610f.jpg

What were they thinking?!
Those measles really scare me..

338-Measlymeasles_zps4d921828.jpg

Luckily, Augustin is well bred.
Speaking of breeding, we will build a Horse Breeder to strengthen our army. Let's hope we need them soon.

The Republic is looking good, but we could be doing some maintenance work on the election.

339-Thesuccession_zps36e6afd7.jpg

340-Firstkill_zpsad52e456.jpg

341-Secondkill_zps330decd6.jpg

342-Thirdkill_zps3a9ad800.jpg

In the meantime our son Adolf is showing true leadership, that's great!

343-JustAdolfandfourthkill_zpsce4091df.jpg

Lutbert is also a good boy. A catholic boy.

344-ZealousLutbert_zps21eac0a0.jpg

345-AllianceBrandenburgandDenmark_zps77fbb27d.jpg

Our sister came of legal age. We will marry her to the Danish heir to the Kingdom.
It's elective, but so is our state. We can't really blame 'em.

The betrothal of our daughter with the boy duke of Brandenburg (I think) will secure another ally inside the realm.

346-MurderinBrunswick_zps3e0f7c2a.jpg

After the murder on their duke, Brunswick has a boy leader too.

347-Pregnancy_zps856e60a3.jpg

And Peksen is pregnant, again! She already gave us five kids, and four of them are boys.
And no mongol looking boys yet. She's great.

348-Ulminatibornsummerfair_zps0f067a2e.jpg

Oh wow, we got lucky again. This should be celebrated with a... summer fair!

349-Summerfair_zpsbadccacf.jpg

350-Summerfair_zps96782a4e.jpg

You know.. summer fairs.

They can make you want to flee.

351-SolitudeKindAdolf_zpsef2d21b5.jpg

Adolf became a kind boy.

The Republic is still looking good, but we have money in the campaign fund.
I want to spend it!

352-Killingfields_zps21ca4ab7.jpg

353-Republicanstress_zps8483f08c.jpg

The new Warendorp patrician was in a plot, apparently..
Now he's in our dungeon!

This leading and stuff gave us a little stress, though.

All this plotting and killing, but we must do what we have to do.

354-Plotterimprisonedandkill_zps15762bd7.jpg

355-ZealousAdolf_zps57ac5fef.jpg

And then there's little Adolf to make us happy! He's such a good boy.

356-RuprechtkilledCappenVarraborn_zps0ab006d6.jpg

Oh no! Our brother was killed and we don't even know who did it.
This is frustrating.

He didn't make it to see the new excellent addition to our family.

357-TeutonicOrdergainslandagain_zpse2b7fa37.jpg

Sweden and Denmark, are stupid.
Hopefully we will conquer all this land. I feel we need a good war again soon.

358-StrongRepublic_zpsd2fda860.jpg

Our fully upgraded palace and tight grip on the Republic will help us do just that!

But little Lindblum here needs a guardian. What route shall we take in his education?
Will we focus on Diplomacy, Martial, Stewardship, Intrigue or Learning?

359-Lindblumneedsguardian_zpse607b132.jpg

PS: it's been a while. I've been busy, distracted by checking school exams and playing mods a bit.
The exam results were sad, but the Prince and the Thane and Project Balance mod are really great.
I definitely want to LP one of those in the future.

And I don't like the new spoilers.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Post in site feedback. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom