Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trophies

MaroonSkein

Augur
I got it too. My post count is low, my join date is recent, I didn't post in /gd/, I didn't swear (at least I don't think I did). I did use the term "popamole". Twice in a single sentence, in fact.

Just got the Codexian trophy, but what I'm really curious about is the Kodex Kool Kredits thing. I have 43 or so atm, what are they for?

I initially thought they were for bragging rights, but we already have a brofist counter for that

Random

Arcane
Patron
They're obviously a trick to differentiate the consoletards from the PC master race. The consoletards will be unable to resist grabbing as many trophies as they can, even the ones like Tits or GTFO.

So the lower your KKK, the higher your respect.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
So can you plebeians read what we are writing in the KKKK forum? Or are you blocked from entering entirely?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
So can you plebeians read what we are writing in the KKKK forum? Or are you blocked from entering entirely?
Doesn't even show up on my (forum) front page.

I guess it's a forum to keep you ADD kids happy and busy so you don't bother the cool kids that spell cool with a c.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
After reading this thread, the truth is obvious: this is no longer the codex, it is just another facebook clone for edgy retards :fucking edrama:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm more than a little surprise no apparent trophy exists for changing your gender on the profile page. This being fair codexia and all.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I'm more than a little surprise no apparent trophy exists for changing your gender on the profile page. This being fair codexia and all.
There are at least two trophies that are (or seem to be) dependant on your gender. Slut and Manwhore.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
There are at least two trophies that are (or seem to be) dependant on your gender. Slut and Manwhore.

But no trannywhore to people who managed to pick up both.
That's because being a trannywhore is already a trophy in itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom