Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name the pictured game

Phelot

Arcane
DEM TITAYZ! Someone get this one so I can have a good night

lightbane

Arcane
R8hMX.jpg

No idea. I wasn't aware that Andyman worked in the videogame sector long before joining the Codex.

IgRIH.jpg

Oblivion: Weaboo edition, the best game ever since Big Rigs.

048ma.jpg

Isn't that the old x-com shooter (the real one, the one that was cancelled, not the Gears of Erect clone)??

bc2hM.gif

Abuse.

KjUGb.png

Companions of Xanth, I think.

133724d1216220122-official-pictures-make-you-laugh-thread-*ww*-victoly.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
TuYx3.png

I totally know this friggin game, but I forgot the GODDAMN TITLE.

You control some kind of a croc thing. You walk around a bizarro town, with this woman keeping a child in a cage like a canary, an immortal dwarf 'enchanted with IDDQD', an ork that you need to kill and some sort of a factory/warehouse with hostile gingerbread people or something like that.

The title was 'something of something' iirc, might have been 'legend/tales(s) of proper_name'. And I've been looking for it for quite some time now because I loved the demo waaaaaay back in the day but can't remember the fucking title.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
well spotted on x-com alliance

same for kknd2 and xanth

editing the successes out

darthie you're very warm I'll leave your brain to it :M

Multi-headed Cow

Menckenstein said:
107vxh3.gif

Easy one but it was one of my favorites back in THE DAY
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure.

I played a lot of Apogee platformers back in the day. :M

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
doh'

thought crystal caves would be more obscure than the first one

SoupNazi

I remember never getting any far in Crystal Caves. I sucked at it. Also, excited someone mentioned Normality here. Loved that game.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
anyone ever beat it? I had it forever on my pops old DOS but never did. Was there an end-boss or anything?

dumuh

Educated
Destroid said:
Since people who are guessing them are't posting new ones, here's an easy one:
ISz4Q.png
Mordor Depths of Dejenol, not that I've ever played that game I have just seen a few screenshots in the past.

hanssolo said:
Super Hydlide.
sgc_meltdown said:
Timeslaughter! Was just thinking about the other day. The woman in a straitjacket with bare legs in the mental hospital level made my willy feel funny :oops:
hanssolo said:
Circuit's Edge. Currently going through the Marid Audran Trilogy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom