Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should the English-only rule be relaxed?

Phelot

Arcane
Hey DU, you should make a me a mod I'd put these bitches in place IN FUCKING PLACE

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
DraQ said:
sgc_meltdown said:
brought to you by national geographic

xAnB1.png
*NOM*
Aw yeah, put me in your mouth, Draq.

the above said:
Hey DU, you should make a me a mod I'd put these bitches in place IN FUCKING PLACE
Make me mod and I'll put these bitches in A place.

Luzur

Good Sir
personligen så bryr jag mig inte om vilka språk ni postar på här, bara DU bannar Liberalen så vi kanske kan få lite mera läsbara trådar.

persönlich ist mir egal, welche spräche sie hier nach, nur DU ban liberal so können wir vielleicht ein wenig besser lesbar themen zu bekommen.

henkilökohtaisesti en välitä mitä kieltä te viesti täällä vain sinä kiellot liberaali joten ehkä saamme hieman enemmän luettavaa kierteet.

EG

Nullified
If the rule was relaxed, would RPGCodex come to resemble the FOnline development forums? Now that'd be off-putting for one who knows only English, such as myself.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
kolik jazyků znáš, tolikrát jsi člověkem

it can be interesting to see something different from time to time and wrestle some meaning from the tiny bits of different languages you know... it's not good for a discussion, though.

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Dėrjki varčdy to znąkl, Wyrmlord? Gįšte ča po klifėč, no jolmo cū karadejkly vas žled to komųničom sno brolety.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
BTW, French being one of the six official languages of the UN instead of Portuguese is bullshit, pure and simple. There are more portuguese speakers than French ones, and they're far more spread though the world.

Stop being such a blatant supremacist, ffs.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Clockwork Knight said:
Bunda machucada detectada.

O que há de errado, Comunista? Estás bravo porque polonês nem parece uma lingua de verdade, e sim uma ladainha infernal?
P. sure he's from Ausfailia. His butt is hurt because even us are more first world than him. I mean, their internet access is even worse than ours, that's fucking sad.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Aren't you guys being a little chauvinistic with your "Australia is Third World compared to us" talk?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Wyrmlord said:
Aren't you guys being a little chauvinistic with your "Australia is Third World compared to us" talk?

stfu nigger

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom