Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Orgasm

Korgan

Arbiter
I bet this fuckhead frequents tirech or some other Russian e-shithole. Subhuman degenerate scum.
:decline:

Korgan

Arbiter
Tirech is the worst imageboard in existence.
I was just feeling curious about who this Orgasm fellow is, looked at his latest posts and was horrified by his manners, attitude and retarded Runglish.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Orgasm isn't one of the best posters out there, but (s)he's okay. And doesn't have anything against ponies.

Ban Korgan.

spekkio

Arcane
What do you want from poor Big Tooth George?
And isn't he a Drog's alt anyway?

I don't understand the butthurt.

Korgan

Arbiter
He's a Russian bydlo who's been using ethnic slurs against a fellow Codexer (no matter how ill-respected) in a non-post-ironic manner.
чурка блядская ("fucking nigger bitch")
черножопая свинья ("black-assed pig")
Seriously, there's free speech, there's fooling around and trolling among friends, and then there's raw dumbfucked aggression. This shit probably wouldn't fly at Stormfront.

Baron

Arcane
Korgan said:
He's a Russian bydlo who's been using ethnic slurs against a fellow Codexer (no matter how ill-respected) in a non-post-ironic manner.
чурка блядская ("fucking nigger bitch")
черножопая свинья ("black-assed pig")
Seriously, there's free speech, there's fooling around and trolling among friends, and then there's raw dumbfucked aggression.

But it's okay when you do it...?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... 40#1724640

Orgasm

Barely Literate
omg omg omg
a threat about me !
by a slow emo faggot child
trolololo

srsly though
i thought long and hard what to post to create a bit of drama here but its just pathetic no matter how you spin it
недоразвитых чурок всех мочить надо как будто весна 43его над треблинкой

ElectricOtter

Orgasm tries far too hard to be edgy, but that's nothing to be banning him about. I'm pretty sure he's a alt of BethesdaLove, anyway. Can someone confirm this?

Orgasm

Barely Literate
I am not someones alt. Why the fuck do people even care?
And I am not edgy. I am truthful. :tophat:

Nael

Arcane
No. You really do try too hard, Orgasm. No one cares if you hate everyone else. We get the fucking idea.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
He certainly is an obnoxious little shitstain. I wouldn't mind seeing the last of him. But if he hasn't been doing spamming or anything like that he won't get banned.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Well, no one cares about your beer either! There, I said it!
edit
Ah Dicksuckre is here! At least I am not as ugly, weak, dumb, poor and fat as you!
Dicky, are you a future Crispy, if you know what I mean?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Make me a mod so I can retardo his threads. Right now the first page of GD is just spam. And the lazy potsmoking hollandaise saucer and the nigger haven't fixed it. Yet I was there.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Oh look, we're getting more retarded spewings from this obnoxious little shit. Hey, how does it feel to know you're a pathetic and immature piece of shit who can only post someone's picture because they don't have anything else? Go ahead and post it; I know you want to. Show everyone how retarded and insecure you really are. And where's your pic, asshole? At least I had the balls to show mine, what about yours? Are you too much of a coward? Chances are you're ugly as shit. Either that or you don't want us to see that you're 12. Neither one would surprise me.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Dicksmoker said:
He certainly is an obnoxious little shitstain. I wouldn't mind seeing the last of him. But if he hasn't been doing spamming or anything like that he won't get banned.
you're such a nerd lol

larpingdude18

Educated
Dicksmoker said:

2yzm100.jpg

Why ban when you could strip the bastards avatar and take thread creating rights from him?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom