Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey Jaesun, about RPG Discussion

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
I don't see why there should be separate forums at all. Just make one forum called ''games'' and be done with it. Strategy games can have their own forum, but as for all the others, most games are action games nowdays anyway.

Wait, we have an RPG section here?

The only substantial reason for separate forums is balancing traffic. It is completely irrelevant that games of a particular 'genre' be grouped together when games have no strict genres to begin with. All it does is derail discussions into "this thread should be put elsewhere" and incidentally "why did you move my topic?", instead of sticking to the topic within the thread.

The only thing even remotely reliable as a separation between games would be the year in which they were released (i.e. Pre-1995, Pre-2005, Pre 2015 and so on.). Otherwise this whole thing is a pointless exercise

MMXI

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Roguey said:
old game/indie/roguelike-discussing

You know if we had a:

Older cRPG's and Indies Discussions
Gush/whine about your favorite Western PC cRPG made before 1994 as well as any indie cRPG's here

forum I'd have the biggest hard on in the world right now.
Fixed.

:smug:

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Jaesun said:
D6ego.gif

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Haba said:
Not to mention the fact that someone has been moving Rance threads. You know, turn-based PC-only RPG series that has lasted longer than Ultima... *cough cough*

I'm pretty sure he moved my Rance 2 thread in there since he wouldn't respond to my PM asking if he did.

Ironic because in that thread I posted pictures that showed just how it was far more of an RPG than his beloved ME2.

Yes I am still and forever butthurt.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
[UseSkill XY] In Dialog lines - yes/no ? ---> Workshop

Was pretty surprised too at first since I'm not the most active thrad-opener. Thought it got retardoed for some omnious reason. :oops:

But then again, I mostly view all the other subforums aswell so I don't really care to be honest.

Andhaira

Arcane
Jaesun is a perpetually butthurt fag.

Jaesun, stop moving threads about RPG's to General Gaming. Don't be a fag. Try to be a normal hetrosexual male, as Allah intended you to be.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
AndhairaX said:
Jaesun is a perpetually butthurt fag.

Jaesun, stop moving threads about RPG's to General Gaming. Don't be a fag. Try to be a normal hetrosexual male, as Allah intended you to be.

I'm the only moderator in General RPG Discussions? Holy shit!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
But AndHairAxe, didn't Allah create stuff? If so, didn't he then also create homosexuality? Or at least put the ideas of homosexuality into the mind of his creation? How come most religious folks are so butthurt? Is it maybe because they had bad experiences with getting fucked in the butt so now they don't want anything to do with it anymore? Is this perhaps the reason why catholics prefer to fuck young boys? Are young boys softer than adult muslims?

Shannow

Waster of Time
Andyman Messiah said:
But AndHairAxe, didn't Allah create stuff? If so, didn't he then also create homosexuality? Or at least put the ideas of homosexuality into the mind of his creation? How come most religious folks are so butthurt? Is it maybe because they had bad experiences with getting fucked in the butt so now they don't want anything to do with it anymore? Is this perhaps the reason why catholics prefer to fuck young boys? Are young boys softer than adult muslims?
:lol:
But actually it's because they want to lord over others, telling them what to think, what's (supposedly) right and wrong. Like Fox news, like Jaesun. A domination complex grounded in an inferiority complex coupled with a whole lot of assholitis.

Andhaira

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:

Homosexuality is casued by chemical changes/imbalances in the brain. Allah only intended for a man and a woman to be partners, not same sex couples. Furthermore, those who have homosexual urges since birth are being put on trial by Allah, and they must overcome these carnal and base desires if they are to please Allah.

KalosKagathos

Learned
AndhairaX said:
Homosexuality is casued by chemical changes/imbalances in the brain. Allah only intended for a man and a woman to be partners, not same sex couples.
Why is Allah so bad at chemistry? Isn't God supposed to be perfect?

Melcar

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
On a related note, what the fuck happened to all the stickies in GRPG and the Workshop?

Same with GD when I checked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom