Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zzz

1. Zzz

What's an old game to you?

Remnants of the Precursors is a nice feature-clone of Master of Orion 1, but with modern improvements to the UI.
  2. Zzz

4X CIV4 FFH2 or MoM?

There was a thread on FfH some of its mods last year: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-fall-from-heaven-thread-civ-4-mod-2016-edition%E2%84%A2.107443/ I haven't really played for years myself (since Fall Further was still around), but back then I always found myself going...
  3. Zzz

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Will this game never end? Does anyone know how many gems Bandar Log has? He's had Arcane Nexus up for ages.
  4. Zzz

Decline 16: The Banalcing

I admit I didn't know what to do after having most of my sacred destroyed in battles with you and Yomi. Also, blade wind is very effective against unprotected maenads, so I just decided to summon vine ogres and wait for mass protection. I did get there in the end, but the army I sent at your...
  5. Zzz

I bet your globals could win the game from this point, anyway :negative:
  6. Zzz

Unfortunately, I don't have any earth income, since I got ganked before my site searching really took off. (Admittedly, I was in the process of taking out TNN. Kailasa now has their former lands.)
  7. Zzz

I'll be travelling for the next few days. Once this turn processes, could the next turn by delayed until Saturday night? Not sure it'll make too much difference, I haven't been able to win a major battle against Kailasa. At least my forts will be a pain to siege...
  8. Zzz

Could I get an extension on the next turn until Monday? I'm away this weekend. In older news, turns out Earth Serpents are no match for white centaurs.
  9. Zzz

Argh, I cannot bless rush two people! Kailasa has the sacred awe units with regeneration and twist fate! Hmm, most my provinces (which are soon to be Yomi's and Kailasa's) are over 5k population...
  10. Zzz

You didn't need those flaming arrows anyway :negative:
  11. Zzz

The artifact, Gift of Kurgi. Should attract quite a few horrors, but I guess the ancient presence will eat them all up...
  12. Zzz

So, how did Pelagia just get dom-killed?
  13. Zzz

I'm back late on 3rd April. Edit: I'll try out Pangaea.
  14. Zzz

I'm travelling for the next week and a bit. Might be a bit slow with turns. I'll post if I can't make it.
  15. Zzz

I'm interested in playing, but only if the game starts in April, since I'm doing some travelling at the end of March. Haven't decided on a nation yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom