Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Zombra
Last Activity:
Dec 15, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Merry Christmas! 27 7
Participation Award 22 8
'k 1 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 139 45
hopw roewur ne 43 38
Brofist 7,956 9,032
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 8 1
nice 15 5
Dislike 1 0
Up Yours 1 2
Cheers!! 1 2
Funny 879 607
rolleyes 0 5
Agree 904 855
Disagree 73 155
incline 67 90
decline 58 93
Edgy 4 128
meh 23 125
FAKE NEWS 1 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 4
Yes 51 30
No 11 8
STOP! posting 1 2
Rage 31 51
:( 0 0
Despair 77 232
Thanks! 88 226
Prestigious 52 393
Salute 180 484
Makes you think... 0 7
Interesting 23 44
Informative 196 576
[citation needed] 31 19
Friendly 119 191
When words are not enough 6 6
Tool 0 1
Fabulously Optimistic 81 28
Creative 24 68
butthurt 43 9
Racist 24 56
Deus Vult 1 0
"It was Aliens" 8 14
sheeple 4 11
cuck 19 0
it is a mystery 84 100
Old 14 27
M'lady 10 1
Bad Spelling 8 61
WTF am I reading 40 100
Nuke it from orbit 4 1
retadred 110 43
Shit 81 19
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 2 1
Heresy 3 0
Equip the Ring 6 0
Excited! 27 79
Doggy 30 38
Kitty 4 1
Balanced 30 33
covfefe 4 0
Yuge! 2 0
Best Deal! 7 0
WTF!? 3 0
Love! 4 0
Build the Wall! 7 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 10 0
Disgusting! 5 0
You're Fired! 8 0
:M 56 124
M: 2 0
Birthday:
April 7

Zombra

Arcane, Mudcrab, from Black Goat Woods !@#*%&^

Just wrapped up a 10 month P&P campaign with a pleasing conclusion for all players! Difficult, but so satisfying. Dec 8, 2017

Zombra was last seen:
Dec 15, 2017 at 9:20 AM
    1. Zombra
      Zombra
      Just wrapped up a 10 month P&P campaign with a pleasing conclusion for all players! Difficult, but so satisfying.
      1. Lithium Flower and Bumvelcrow have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Lithium Flower
        Lithium Flower
        Been there 3 times now. Congrats, my dude. Feels like finishing a good book or tv series, your life is suddenly empty of everything but ruinous nostalgia. Good shit.
        Dec 8, 2017
        Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Bumvelcrow
        Bumvelcrow
        Ah, ruinous nostalgia. You sure miss it when it's gone.
        Dec 8, 2017
        Zombra and Lithium Flower have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Zombra
        Dec 8, 2017
    2. udm
      udm
      Come here Zombro :love:
      1. Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    3. Zombra
      Zombra
      December is Merry Christmas! month. Receive the most Merry Christmas! ratings and Christmas will Christmas your Christmas
      1. udm has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. Zombra
      Zombra
      1. Nekot-The-Brave
        Nekot-The-Brave
        Add me so I can buy you a new game.
        Nov 30, 2017
    5. scurry off
      scurry off
      dumbass go apologise to mry
    6. Zombra
      Zombra
      DreadOut is scary and weird! Not without some flaws, but worth playing.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave and MediantSamuel have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. MediantSamuel
        MediantSamuel
        you're worth playing. <3
        Nov 16, 2017
    7. MediantSamuel
      MediantSamuel
      hello frend. *water noises in the distance*
      1. Zombra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. MediantSamuel
        MediantSamuel
        that was a subtle hint, by the way. ;)
        Nov 14, 2017
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        Haha, still on my list.
        Nov 14, 2017
        MediantSamuel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Zombra
      Zombra
      Wow, I feel stupid for not playing Battle Brothers earlier. It's really good.
      1. MediantSamuel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    9. Zombra
      Zombra
      Finished Clandestine with my buddy. Good game, play it with a friend.
      1. udm, MediantSamuel, SausageInYourFace and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Delterius
        Delterius
        was considering playing Clandestine, what's cool about it?
        Oct 20, 2017
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        1) Asymmetric gameplay. You're both playing different games but relying on each other, moment to moment, not to fuck up. You each have partial information and constant communication is necessary.
        2) Immersion. Since the protagonists are two people who can't see each other talking on headphones, having that same relationship in real life makes it very easy to "buy in" to what is happening on screen.
        Oct 20, 2017
        MediantSamuel and Delterius have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. Zombra
      Zombra
      Doki Doki Literature Club! is my GOTY 2017. Not joking.
      1. pippin has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. Zombra
      1. Bumvelcrow has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Excommunicator
        Excommunicator
        next time play me more than 30 mins
        Oct 13, 2017
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        Oct 13, 2017
    12. Zombra
      Zombra
      Instructions are in place to notify the Codex in the event of my death. I actually took care of this a few months ago.
      1. Don Peste, Cudgel and Pipemen have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Bocian
        Bocian
        the moment when someone treats brofists seriously
        Sep 18, 2017
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        ... And nothing of value was lost.
        Sep 19, 2017
      5. Bocian
        Bocian
        Nothing of value will be lost if you'll remove yourself. At least you'll have your 5 minutes of fame then.
        Sep 19, 2017
    13. Zombra
      Zombra
      Just sold an old TF2 hat for $75 Steam wallet. What games should I buy?
      1. MediantSamuel and Kev Inkline have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Kev Inkline
        Kev Inkline
        Wait for sales?
        Sep 16, 2017
        Zombra, MediantSamuel and Modron have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. MediantSamuel
        MediantSamuel
        Argeed with my man Kev, but, WOTC soon.
        Sep 16, 2017
    14. Lurker47
      Lurker47
      Thank you for the friendly oldfag brofirst.
    15. Zombra
      Zombra
      Dead Rising 4? Did anyone ever end up playing it? I assume it's crap.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. MediantSamuel
        MediantSamuel
        I only played an hour but it was dreadful & I stopped short, sorry that doesn't help much bro.
        Jul 26, 2017
        Lhynn and Zombra have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        That helps a lot. I'm loyal to the series but everything I see says that this game isn't. Saving my $!
        Jul 26, 2017
        MediantSamuel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    16. Zombra
      Zombra
      Hey gog, don't send me an email about a sale "up to 90% off" which lists zero products that are 90% off.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave and Bumvelcrow have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Ellef
        Ellef
        Sorry
        Jul 22, 2017
      3. Bumvelcrow
        Bumvelcrow
        I already had all the most discounted ones. :rage:
        Jul 22, 2017
    17. Nekot-The-Brave
      Nekot-The-Brave
      Cadet Zombra
      1. Zombra
        Zombra
        I died senselessly. Such a waste.
        Jul 18, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    18. Zombra
      Zombra
      Achievement Completed!: Buy a Game in the Steam Sale and Actually Play It instead of Backlogging It
      1. MediantSamuel and Nekot-The-Brave have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Delterius
        Delterius
        I like Zombra.
        Jul 3, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Ed123
        Ed123
        prove it
        Jul 3, 2017
      5. Delterius
        Delterius
        There, I reported him for being likeable.
        Jul 3, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave and Zombra have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    19. Zombra
      Zombra
      According to Steam, a full 46% of my friends chose Chloe. What kind of monsters are you??
      1. moraes and Pipemen have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        what is this about
        Jun 14, 2017
        Dreed and zwanzig_zwoelf have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Nekot-The-Brave
        Nekot-The-Brave
        I think it's the blue hair.
        Jun 14, 2017
      4. SausageInYourFace
        SausageInYourFace
        I chose Chloe because I respect the intrinsic value of the individual and don't instrumentalize people I love. Come at me, bro!
        Jun 14, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave, Zombra and Pipemen have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. Zombra
      Zombra
      Does it bother anyone else that combination lock mechanism functions are always represented inaccurately in games?
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Barnabas
        Jun 1, 2017
      4. Bumvelcrow
        Bumvelcrow
        Finally, someone who understands! :tearsofjoy:
        Jun 1, 2017
      5. pippin
        pippin
        lockpickers and potential delinquents located itt
        Jun 1, 2017
    21. Zombra
      Zombra
      Current Humble Bundle has Westerado: Double Barreled for $1. Take a look and grab it if what you see looks interesting - it's good.
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    22. Zombra
      Zombra
      Wait a second. If I buy a game on Steam, I can play it on either PC or Mac, right?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Barnabas
        Barnabas
        Yep
        May 30, 2017
      3. Barnabas
        Barnabas
        Think it might have to have a mac version though, not all windows games will play on mac
        May 30, 2017
      4. Zombra
        Zombra
        Thanks Barney. My friend got confused and thought the game refused to install. It all worked out fine!
        Jun 1, 2017
        Barnabas has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    23. Mustawd
      1. Mustawd
        Mustawd
        no reason Z, just felt like listening to some classic muzak. Enjoy
        May 28, 2017
    24. Zombra
      Zombra
      Should I try Fallout 4 on the free weekend? Wait, I have more outfits to unlock on HunieCam Studio. Better use of my time.
      1. Barnabas
        Barnabas
        Fallout 4 not a bad game
        May 28, 2017
    25. Zombra
      Zombra
      Oh my god. Unholy Heights is great. $4 dude, buy it.
      1. moraes and ManjuShri have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. scurry off
        scurry off
        but will there ever be a fun little td on par with kingdom rush
        May 24, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    April 7

Signature

Zombra's RPG Codex Labor Day Aftermath 2017 All-Request Cartoon Hootenanny [link] | Fight the decline, brush your teeth, upvote my Steam reviews. | Contest ☆ Seeking Sexy Cosplay Calendar Art [link]

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)