Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by zerotol

1. zerotol

Counter-Strike 2

i dont remember any of this, i started playing in early betas
  2. zerotol

Counter-Strike 2

the goat of FPS. however nothing beats the 1.5 pre Steam days. That was the best ERA of Counter-Strike
  3. zerotol

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Thats a flavour win on the codex if you ask me. Why change it?
  4. zerotol

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

with terror zones you can easily farm up a storm in nightmare to gear up for hell. Terror zones makes the creatures a max of around level 70 at which point they can easily drop all the good stuff
  5. zerotol

Ubers ? Getting even better gear. Grinding to 100 is pointless imo
  6. zerotol

tele past immunes, finish hell and do terrorized hell zone's for the sundered charm
  7. zerotol

Diablo IV

You run/tele past the immunes. You don't need to kill every monster in D2R. It's just because you are a D2 noob Still 50 hours is a quite some time.
  8. zerotol

Diablo IV

Guys, are you aware the best diablo game has an enhanced version its called diablo 2 resurrected. You can thank me later
  9. zerotol

Diablo IV

OP needs a timeout and an alcohol stop
  10. zerotol

PoE is garbage

i will always choose the overly complex skill tree over the option that no choice even matters.
  11. zerotol

PoE is garbage

POE is miles miles better then D3. OP is garbage. Skill tree too big brain too small. Imagine a moment when people on the dex cry about complexity in a game Please dumb down my game to diablo 4 where choiches hardly matter and all the items are basically the same bland shit +% damage...
  12. zerotol

Diablo IV

the system with +% on items is so fucking boring Diablo is all about progressing with new items. if the items are boring then the game is boring
  13. zerotol

Diablo IV

The biggest problem for me is how generic mmorpg (barf) this looks. diablo 2 resurrected is going to be superior on every front
  14. zerotol

Diablo IV

You could perfectly play D2 as solo self found in single player which i did

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom