Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zero Credibility

1. Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Pretty sure the Ancient Plasma Rifle I had Pasqal using is bugged. Once that is fixed (assuming it is fixed) his damage output will be considerably lower, at least for his area attacks. I also made him an assassin, which was probably a bad idea. Because he only has one weapon set and has both a...
  2. Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

So, I finally got around to finishing beta. And since the survey is closed (I think?), I'll just randomly post my impressions here. While what we got is actually quite good (or at least promising), I will, of course, mostly focus on bitching about the stuff I found annoying. Chapters 1 and 2...
  3. Eternity Josh Sawyer reflects on his failures with Pillars of Eternity

That old story again, eh? And just when I blissfully forgot PoE even existed. What's next, another PoE codex review?
  4. Celebrating 20 years of no competitors to SimCity 4

I am not really a huge fan of the genre, but I had a lot of fun recently with Workers & Resources. It's still in early access and can be quite clunky, but the atmosphere and the level of detail in what is needed to build a functioning city/state definitely hooked me.
  5. Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The Inquisitor also states that contrary to popular belief sisters are not actually required to be celibate. The sister and the teacher do both hide this affair though, so it might still be a taboo of sort.
  6. CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

I did not care for the story either. The biggest reason I think was the fake forced urgency that the game keeps pushing on the player, it really pisses me off. It's the same problem the main story of Witcher 3 has, only made worse here by the player character literally coughing up blood to...
  7. Fallout What would you want your exposition skeleton to be doing?

I think my favorite example of this is from New Vegas. There's a town with a big memorial for NCR rangers that famously stood their ground there in the first battle for the dam. And just a couple of meters from it on the first floor of a building are skeletons with NCR gear and even a tape...
  8. 4X Master of Orion II turns 25

So, after reading this thread I took MoO2 for another spin. And it really is as great as it was years ago. A real classic. But then it left me with a craving for more, and seeing as some people claim that MoO3 is not as bad as it's made out to be, I reluctantly decided to give it as well another...
  9. 4X Master of Orion II turns 25

Kinda? You only get four techs (I think) from Orion, randomly chosen. Some of those you can't even research normally, so if you don't get them from Orion the Antarans are the only way. Also, yes, sadly they patched Damper Fields to protect against Neuron Blaster killing marines. Now you need...
  10. 4X Master of Orion II turns 25

Yep. It can be done early enough to make a difference, but it's very much luck based. Early on only the smallest ships could maybe be captured, by throwing enough assault shuttles at them until you have about 20 marines for each Antaran. This plus whatever ground combat tech you could...
  11. 4X Master of Orion II turns 25

Ah, the good old MoO2, man that takes me back. My favorite strategy was to focus on boarding action early on, then when Antarans come a knocking drown them in bodies until I capture a scout or two of theirs. It's perfectly possible to do so the first or second time they attack, unless I am...
  12. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Buy some cold iron arrows. They are cheap and there's enough of them to last you to chapter 2, when you can get something to work around that problem.
  13. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Try respecing your character when you get to level 4. No idea what they broke, but that should fix it.
  14. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Well, the good news is that respecing does indeed work in fixing this, at least for Seelah. I tested it and she got her spells. So it will probably work on other affected classes as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom