Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Yobachi

1. Yobachi

What would you like to see in a prison RPG?

Skills I would like to see in prison RPG: #1 lockpicking #2 sneaking #3 talking out of stuff #4 acting inconspicuous But most importantly a possibility to play as a guard not a prisoner :salute:
  2. Yobachi

Anyone want to play FFXI before it got bad?

Is this still up? Looks interesting... Would love to try going back into some FF world.
  3. Yobachi

`

Okay I confess, I hate those backward flying dragons too.
  4. Yobachi

Screenshot thread

5. Yobachi

`

What are those 'proper RPG' games you talk about please? I am not being ironic, I would just love to know so I can play them too ;)
  6. Yobachi

`

Swear how you want, fact is that even ppl who say how bad Skyrim is, have spend 40+ hours by killing enemies with bow and they had lot of fun with that. And no, bow-killing is not this enjoyable anywhere else (not even Far Cry Primal).
  7. Yobachi

Game News Civilization VI announced and put on Steam for pre-orders

Yeah, same here, only it's gonna be 2029 for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom