Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by YES!

1. YES!

1eyedking Understanding Roqua-ism: The RPG Philosophy of Roqua aka YES!

Without reading anything since I last posted (so I don't get angry and don't do this) - I just want to apologize for my behavior. I had an incident last night that caused me to think about how I've become. Or become worse. Without going into detail, different parts of my life are in various...
  2. YES!

1eyedking Understanding Roqua-ism: The RPG Philosophy of Roqua aka YES!

I have been attacked by retards on this site for years now. In no thread have retards missed the opportunity to attack me with no provocation on my part. In this thread you will see more of the same. In this thread, I'd like them to clarify. What exactly is it about me that causes angsty...
  3. YES!

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

Ahhh...great line, tiger. I just flew in from Memphis and boy are my arms tired! Take my wife...Please! Oh, maybe the answer to this site now being a console cesspit will be more buttons. THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! You people sure love buttons and pictures! And window licking and helmet...
  4. YES!

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

And another chicken clucks. "I am so smart and he is so stupid!" As long as there is no proof, right? And saying you have more experience than I do is one of the most retarded things one of you retarded kids could say. I actually buy, play, and at least enjoy all the real rpgs that come out...
  5. YES!

Company News Taking Care of Business - Iron Tower Studio 2018 Business Diary

A perfect update of the crpg genre, not what an rpg should be. It comes down to mechanics and focus. PoE was, to me, BG with better combat and mechanics. WL2 was, to me, another FO but with better combat and mechanics and 4 party creation. If you remove combat and mechanics from the real FOs...
  6. YES!

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Are any staff looking into your troubling interest in this particular special needs child, Herbert?
  7. YES!

Company News Taking Care of Business - Iron Tower Studio 2018 Business Diary

I guess you missed the questions I asked? They weren't hidden or even hard to understand. Please articulate.
  8. YES!

DarkUnderlord said: ↑ 3. No Spamming Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down...
  9. YES!

This site could name itself "Retards Gone Wild" and it would fit perfectly.
  10. YES!

1) I didn't start it 2) I can't move to where a retard that stalks me attacks me. I don't control what threads retards attack me in So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got them wrong. Case closed. :love:
  11. YES!

And now, witness as the retard spews retard gibberish and nothing comes of it but more retard drama. How does it feel being less of a man than bettlejuice? He at least had balls. He was as brainless as you, sure. But he had balls.
  12. YES!

Teehee. You really are cut from Bryce's cloth. Are you saying you now have enough sack to meet me in person? Where do you live?
  13. YES!

How old are you? Do your parents allow you on websites like this?
  14. YES!

You won't even accept a simple quiz challenge yet now are claiming you have the balls to meet me in person? Sure, buddy. Here is some more video of you saying nonsense-

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom