Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by yes plz

1. yes plz

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Did anyone happen to extract the avatars from the beta? Looks like they changed or removed a few.
  2. yes plz

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

jesus they're slow The response to the Kingmaker DLCs should've clued them in as to what people wanted. Not to mention the multitude of surveys they've done over the last five years.
  3. yes plz

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

the codex is not a learning animal
  4. yes plz

Squeenix STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R [2nd Nov. 2023]

First game also has a sizeable cast yet manages to continue to use a lot of the party members in the plot, even having the game branch at certain points depending on who you recruited.
  5. yes plz

Squeenix STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R [2nd Nov. 2023]

I was hoping they'd expand the script. Your party members kinda fade from existence after the first third or so of the game.
  6. yes plz

shitty final act confirmed again, for the third time straight
  7. yes plz

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Trans-lifeline was originally a complete scam used as a personal piggybank. They fired the two that got found out but as far as I know most of the time there's still rarely anybody working those phones.
  8. yes plz

if there is a Camilla in the game it'll probably be Cassia "Wait, you DON'T remove your servants tongues!?" Orsellio though a lot of her content doesn't seem to be in the beta, so who knows
  9. yes plz

Yeah, not sure I'd compare her to Camilla given that Cam's secret is that she's a cannibalistic serial killer whereas Jae's just more gruff and less sophisticated than she originally presents herself as.
  10. yes plz

You find out in chapter three that she's actually
  11. yes plz

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

My motherboard BIOS hid the rebar stuff under 'Above 4G Decoding', which I had to enable first before rebar options showed up.
  12. yes plz

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

definitely not giving you retards my phone number luckily the e-mail option is simple enough but this is still moronic
  13. yes plz

Decline Game cancellations that made you personally butthurt

Knights of the Old Republic III by Obsidian. iirc, Chris Avellone once talked about how the ending to Sith Lords was a deliberate cliff-hanger because LucasArts gave them the impression that they'd be working on a sequel, but of course that never happened. Instead we got Drew Karpshyn's shitty...
  14. yes plz

David Gaider (former lead writer and creator of Dragon Age) says BioWare "quietly resented" its writers

maybe other people at BioWare read his Dragon Age books and went, "wow, we thought this guy was a good writer? are all our writers actually this bad? fuck them"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom