Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Xzylvador

1. Xzylvador

Development Info Just Another Kickstarter - Scribe

Not actually sure it's my kind of game, since it's pretty much all over the place and I ain't much of a platformer-gamer ever since I outgrew Commander Keen, but backed because it looks kinda unique. Don't look like the KS will make it, though.
  2. Xzylvador

Game News Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy now on Kickstarter, demo available

Backed. Expect I'll find some penniless hobo here to donate the second key to.
  3. Xzylvador

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

I saved his stupid ass too, with the idea of taking his diamond in payment; or shooting him if he didn't pay up. But this wasn't an option, the only option is "Happy to have risked my mercs for your stupid mistakes, have fun being a millionaire while I get nothing". But the range and accuracy...
  4. Xzylvador

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

Finished the game after some sessions that ran until 5 in the morning. So, I guess I liked it. It's way better than the recent nu-X-com games, that's for sure. Comes closed to JA2, closer than I'd have expected this day and age. Some gripes: Some things dumbed down compared to JA2 (eg...
  5. Xzylvador

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Ctrl Alt Ego

Bought 'cuz of this review.
  6. Xzylvador

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Beta Released

Looks far too much like the new X-Com games to be interesting, unfortunately.
  7. Xzylvador

Community Thank you for your patience during our down-time

That took fucking ages. Can't take that long to update the Nokia 3310 running this place.
  8. Xzylvador

Incline Of the Big Three, which is your favorite? (Fallout, PS:T, Arcanum)

Arcanum. Somehow the worldbuilding and many of the ideas, despite all of its flaws in execution, make it stand out above the others (for me) Objectively, Fallout is a superior game of course; but Arcanum 'felt' more special to me.
  9. Xzylvador

What's an RPG you'd like to see made?

Arcanum II: Steamworks and Magick Occulta Stargate Battlestar Galactica
  10. Xzylvador

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

Completely forgot I backed this. Just got my keys but will wait for the inevitable "ultimate director's cut legendary we-swear-it's-finished-now edition". Took a week off from work to play when kingmaker came out and the bugs completely ruined the game. I used the rest of the week to read the...
  11. Xzylvador

Community Codex Server Upgrade Drive

Do to Covid regulations, private jets to a secluded hotel on a Seychelle island had to be chartered in order for this important meeting to take place. This has, unfortunately, taken up the entire amount of funds already collected. It was a tough decision but in the end, a sacrifice DU was...
  12. Xzylvador

Community Codex Server Upgrade Drive

Oh come on, 'Codex Server Upgrade' just means DU want to buy a iPhone because the batteries of the Nokia 3310's it's currently running is starting to wear down and replacements aren't easy to find anymore. :takemymoney:
  13. Xzylvador

What's your favorite fantasy RPG class?

:whatho: Why have a flag when you can just ban people?
  14. Xzylvador

Company News Bethesda acquired by Microsoft

You, sir, made me chuckle. :excellent:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom