Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Xzar

1. Xzar

Yes, thats me. My Twitter/Substack/Instagram handle is also qorachius.

Yes, thats me. My Twitter/Substack/Instagram handle is also qorachius.
  2. Xzar

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Wrote a fairly big review/analysis It's big enough that it exceeds the Steam character limit. Read it on my Substack - https://qorachius.substack.com/p/cyberpunk2077
  3. Xzar

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

So far so good in terms of direction. Modest de-dosification is happening at the moment. The need to work on tone is acknowledged.
  4. Xzar

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The only way that could happen, is if we parade the devs through the corridor of shame, like Cersei Lannister. This is 20x times bigger than Mizhena, who destroyed Beamdog. We're literally in position to dictate everything to them.
  5. Xzar

Baldur's Gate Popular Resistance Front Herald Issue 2 Larian anti-corruption activist and developer Adam Smith defied authority of infamous tyrant Swen Vincke and stressed the need for swift de-DOSification of the game while speaking to The Mirror. From what he explained, it looks like the...
  6. Xzar

Baldur's Gate Popular Resistance Front Herald Issue 1 DOSlim invaders are on defensive at Steam forums. Most of those casuals are shocked at having met such strong opposition. Invader Quadsword expresses his disbelief: "You lot are beyond pathetic. Even in the Doom community there wasn't...
  7. Xzar

In fact I bought SoD, even if one year later at 70 off. Completed it twice. Liked main music theme very much. I rate it 7/10 overall. However, the way Trent was selling this was so irritating, I could not in good faith name him my bro at that moment. Neither now. Right now he allows his...
  8. Xzar

Virgin Larian fan: buys whatever crap his drunk friends and cheating wife want him to just for lulz, between watching dumb comics-based movies and listening to Ariana Grande Chad BG fan: doesn't care about IE that much, only about the quality of content. Makes sure to hold developers accountable...
  9. Xzar

These games were doing poorly not because they were rtwp. But because their developers chose to include stuff that doesn't sell and exclude stuff that sells. CDPR never makes such mistakes. Sent from my NX551J using Tapatalk
  10. Xzar

"It" in a sense whatever is being sold under BG trademark - of course not. Just like in Larian case. I'm very clear about what kind of "it" I want. Sent from my NX551J using Tapatalk
  11. Xzar

Don't blame him for Trent's decision to put Mizhena in and hire SJW writers. Sent from my NX551J using Tapatalk
  12. Xzar

I would. With a new protagonist and 1/6 of former NPC cast. But this time skip would also be ok, if only the art and writing styles would remain the same or roughly the same. I had my share of wishes on what could be improved, but these guys are taking it into totally opposite direction. Sent...
  13. Xzar

Reaction of Reddit user Jabba the wutt to the PAX interview Lol you're right. It's like they are unaware that "Baldur's Gate" refers to a series of *video games* from the early 2000s, and not just a city in DnD. I mean does anyone else find this legitimately strange? Putting aside my salty...
  14. Xzar

Types of Pro-DOS commenters Pro-DOS strongmen. Modus operandi: brutal domination. Rhetoric: yes, this is DOS3, pledge your allegiance to your new overlords, BG plebs. Pro-DOS diplomats. MO: pacification Rhetoric: the form is not final, wait for something to change, wait for...
  15. Xzar

BG fandom's highest chain of command has succesfully assembled and functioning. Operation ''Eye of Cyric" has begun, the spies among the enemy decision makers are being successfully planted. Anyone willing to join the resistance and repel the invaders are welcome to DM me their preferred...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom