Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Wyrmlord
Last Activity:
May 29, 2016 at 1:15 PM
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:

Wyrmlord

Self-Ejected

Civil disobedience and violent demonstrations here in Europe make absolutely no sense. May 29, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Wyrmlord was last seen:
May 29, 2016 at 1:15 PM
    1. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I paid a landlord 500 euros to reserve a new apartment. He gave it to another person anyway.
      1. Jim the Dinosaur Brofists this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jim the Dinosaur
        Jim the Dinosaur
        seduce his daughter and put a halfbreed Indian baby in her belly he will suffer racial shame for the rest of his life
        Apr 6, 2016
        Agassi Brofists this.
      4. Sheep
        Sheep
        Fucking gommunists, it's his flat, he's doing what he wants with it. Do you have a contract saying that this 500 euros is for reservation? No? Then fuck off, it was your voluntary decision to give this guy money for nothing.
        Apr 6, 2016
      5. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I got the money back. It's impossible to find an apartment right before summer is about to start.
        Apr 6, 2016
    2. boobio
      boobio
    3. Hegel
      Hegel
      I thought I had replied to your mail, it turns out I was mistaken and for that I'm regretful. As you know the Orange-Bouygues talk failed for reasons we both foretold. Anyway, I'm unable to message you.
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        No worries. My question to you was about how to do a career change, because they were not any projects going on in my M&A job. Either way, I spoke to a VC partner recently and he wants to bring me on his team. The pay will be worse, since I will start as an intern, but I won't be in the office sitting on my ass.
        Apr 5, 2016
    4. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      So girls who worry about physical fitness versus girls who do not:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Pffft. I know many non fitness people who never got a belly as big as yours in that clean and jerk PR video. I understand your belly may have been intentional - bulking + leverage. But still, dude.
        Apr 5, 2016
      3. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        I am long volatility, short stability. Long-run this is more robust.
        Apr 5, 2016
      4. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        t is very difficult to go to the regular person in the streets, convincingly tell him,"I got this fat on purpose. It is a part of a long term plan." and act like your lifestyle is healthy.
        Apr 5, 2016
    5. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Spoke to two Russian girls who live in the Netherlands. They seem traumatized. No Dutch friends. Dutch people are cold to them.
      2. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Extroversion confirmed for contagious disease.
        Apr 4, 2016
      3. thesoup
        thesoup
        Hitler didn't see the world in black and white, he judged ethnicities.
        Apr 4, 2016
      4. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Nazis liked ukrainians after all and noone can tell the difference
        Apr 4, 2016
    6. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Just want to say I am sorry for my past comments on this forum about Serbians, Croatians, and Balkan people in general.
      1. janjetina and Abraham Brofist this.
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Yeah, I was all about the "Indian" is just a nationality, not who I am. Then I moved to Europe and discovered this idea of mine was complete nonsense.
        Apr 4, 2016
        thesoup Brofists this.
      4. thesoup
        thesoup
        You still in Spain?
        Apr 4, 2016
      5. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Yes, in Barcelona.
        Apr 4, 2016
    7. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      How can WyrmAI disable his infatuation subroutines? My efficiency is falling, because I imagine a romance with every random girl I see.
      1. Job Creator Brofists this.
      3. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        It happens to me sometimes. I just boot up Stoic_Nihilism.exe until it gets rid of the virus.
        Mar 17, 2016
      4. Trash
        Trash
        Yank out the controling circuits. They are the two round objects the unit carries between the legs.
        Apr 4, 2016
        The Brazilian Slaughter Brofists this.
      5. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        LOL
        Apr 4, 2016
    8. Excommunicator
      Excommunicator
      Wyrmlord
      1. Ellef Brofists this.
      2. KodexKommieKomrade
        Mar 16, 2016
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Yes?
        Mar 16, 2016
    9. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Supposedly, free trade is an "imposition by the elites", and the industrial working class largely wants protectionism.
      1. Hegel Brofists this.
      3. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        David (((Ricardo))) is a shit
        Mar 17, 2016
      4. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Ricardo was a smart man, but the lot of the labourers was never a concern for him.
        Mar 17, 2016
      5. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        Well, true, Jews are usually smart and have little sympathy for whites (or any other non-Jew). They are not as smart as they think they are, tho.
        Mar 17, 2016
    10. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Non EU Codexers. You can move to Denmark easily. Just apply for an "entrepreneurship" visa and begin enriching some Danes.
      2. FuriousGamer87
        FuriousGamer87
        Are the girls hot and docile? Or are they are mostly landwhale feminists? If latter, I will pass.
        Mar 14, 2016
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I am actually surprised. Denmark is the most anti immigration of Scandinavian countries. But show their government a business plan, and they will evaluate it, and bring you over for 2 years(!).
        Mar 14, 2016
      4. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        Some say they are hot blondes, but utterly feminists and mannish. For what's worth, that ugly Armenian Roosh PUA couldn't bang a single Dane girl. Never met one of these creatures in my life.
        Mar 14, 2016
    11. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I love how Brazilians are going out to the streets, but half of them don't even know what the protest is about.
      2. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Irenaeus is protesting?
        Mar 14, 2016
      3. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        I'm on the Trump Train
        Mar 14, 2016
        boobio Brofists this.
      4. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        I hate when people giving interviews say the protest is "against corruption". That's so fucking meaningless. We can automatically assume anyone that isn't benefitting from it is against corruption.

The protest is to generate pressure to get rid of the current government faster, get your shit right
        Mar 14, 2016
    12. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I am absolutely terrible at giving friends any kind of serious emotional support.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave Brofists this.
      3. persianronin
        persianronin
        Yeah i have this problem too :/
        Feb 21, 2016
      4. Joni Odin von Hassenstein
        Joni Odin von Hassenstein
        Updated my .txt.
        Feb 21, 2016
      5. Job Creator
        Job Creator
        I'd comfort you about it, but I have the same problem
        Feb 22, 2016
    13. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I had some second thoughts on Robocop. I can no longer feel sympathy for the hero, because he got himself killed in a dumb way.
      1. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I mean, he went in alone with no backup to chase a large group of armed criminals. He was suicidal! Of course he ended up massacred. I still hate the shit out of the sadistic Clarence Boddicker, but it is hard to feel sympathy for a dumb hero.
        Jan 10, 2016
    14. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I need an interesting way to learn Italian - similar to Destinos for Spanish or Semantica for Portuguese. Any tips?
      2. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Get an Italian grammar book and skim it. Listen to opera and read along with libretti.
        Jan 6, 2016
      3. Irenaeus II
      4. root
        root
        why dont you try sucking an italian dick
        Jan 6, 2016
    15. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Titus Flavius Josephus is my favourite person from antiquity. They should make a movie about him.
      2. hivemind
        hivemind
        But I found the bit about Masada very beautiful and melancholic even if it could have been just fiction. I wonder if Josephus ever regretted his betrayed and wished he'd die with his men like Eleazar did in Masada.
        Jan 6, 2016
      3. Corporate_Jew_Master
        Corporate_Jew_Master
        typical kike
        Jan 6, 2016
      4. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Jan 6, 2016
        hivemind Brofists this.
    16. Jick Magger
      Jick Magger
      It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.
    17. Crispy
      Crispy
      There, that girl, on the cliff. Do you see her? Come to me, my child. *THUMP* You see? THAT is strength. THAT is power. What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Contemplate this, Wyrmlord, on the Tree of Woe. Crucify him.
      1. Harpsichord Brofists this.
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        My cock is the riddle of steel.
        Jan 5, 2016
      4. JamesDixon
        JamesDixon
        Your rooster speaks in riddles about steel? Wow, I never knew a conversationalist rooster.
        Jan 5, 2016
      5. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        Crucify crispy.
        Jan 5, 2016
    18. root
      root
      why cant you shut the fuck up? is it not enough to be ugly, squat, short and brown? do you want to be ridiculed by everyone? just stop communicating and pretend you dont exist and life will be better for you
      1. Excidium II
        Jan 4, 2016
      2. Irenaeus II
        Jan 4, 2016
    19. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Parents asked me to put on classical music. I put something on. "Wow! Which composer is it? Beethoven? Chopin?" It was Conan the Barbarian.
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Basil Poledouris rocks
        Jan 4, 2016
      2. Stargazer_
      3. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        Jan 4, 2016
    20. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      I am getting lots of Alerts which are presumably from GD. People, I can not see those posts. Sorry. Currently not donor to Codex.
      1. Infinitron
        Infinitron
        Dec 30, 2015
      2. Irenaeus II
        Irenaeus II
        I call those phantom brofists. I get some daily, probably from GD or Prosperland or even Retardoland, wherever my posts have been moved to.
        Dec 30, 2015
      3. DarkUnderlord
        DarkUnderlord
        Self-Ejected removes the Codexian access. DOES THE WRYM WANT BACK IN?
        Dec 31, 2015
    21. DramaticPopcorn
      DramaticPopcorn
      He's baaaack babyyyyyyyyyyyy
    22. Humanity has risen!
      Humanity has risen!
      Come back Wyrmlord.
      1. Andhaira and Ninjerk Brofist this.
      2. Ninjerk
        Ninjerk
        He just posted a day or two ago. Don't let him make you think Spain is taking up all his time.
        Jul 21, 2015
      3. Irenaeus II
        Irenaeus II
        He's too busy sucking cocks.
        Jul 21, 2015
    23. Dev_Anj
      Dev_Anj
      Do you lord over any wyrms? What are wyrms anyway? Care to give some of them to me?
      1. Pipemen Brofists this.
      2. Ed123
        Ed123
        Wyrmlord doesn't come here anymore.
        May 29, 2015
    24. Kattze
      Kattze
      wyrmlord where r u?
      1. Abraham and Broseph Brofist this.
      2. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        He's dead.
        Apr 15, 2015
        boobio Brofists this.
      3. communard
        communard
        Market raiding.
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        I am here.
        May 10, 2015
        idonthavetimeforthiscrap Brofists this.
    25. Anselmus
  • Signature

I am posting right now; somebody must have left the door to the basement open.

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)