Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Wierd Beard

1. Wierd Beard

The Codex’s Best Computer RPGs (pre-Diablo)

4 points each: Dungeon Master & Moonstone 1 point each: Drakkhen & Black Crypt
  2. Wierd Beard

Defining moments in your gaming life

Dungeon Master on the A500 - incredible how much fear that game conveyed. Borrowing a friend's copy of Turrican 2 and spending hours just listening to the level music from the menu. 2 player Chaos Engine and being a greedy fuck collecting all the loot. Mapping and completing Eye of the...
  3. Wierd Beard

The List of Incline - 2017 Edition

Too many well established games on that list for me to start getting excited about the coming months. Even Grimoire feels like a sequel....
  4. Wierd Beard

What was your one, perfect gaming moment like?

Dungeon Master on the Amiga 500. Wandering around the Hall of Champions for ages, procrastinating on who to take down into the depths. First steps down into the darkness and hearing that mummy stumbling around. 9 year old me was shitting myself. Incredible the atmosphere that game created...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom