Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Whispers of Sorrow

1. Game News Bloodlines 2 Clan Introduction - Tremere

Well the Torries are in but will the Ventrue be? Fortitude is a pretty boring discipline and the Lasombra are right there (with ‎Obtenebration).
  2. So how's Darghul coming along?

At a guess, I'd say that's a reference to the work remaining as described here. If work on Darghul continues(and I hope it does, Teudogar was a highly enjoyable game), then this list of problems: "At present, there's still a considerable list of incomplete or not-yet-perfect functions in the...
  3. Completed King Arthur II : Katawa Legions

That's a tough one... But he doesn't seem the type to break a promise to his wife. And unleashing the Emps does seem like the worst option. So... sacrifice random victims I suppose.
  4. Completed King Arthur II : Katawa Legions

Accept the offer. It sounds like she's leaving with her people, but hey, free land.
  5. Completed King Arthur II : Katawa Legions

1. Give the horse, if they don't like it, they can always eat it. 2. There's no good reason to turn down loot that I can see. 3. Even if the Brigantes are raided later, helping them now might well delay any retaliation, so free them. 4. Why waste the manpower? Place some bets instead.
  6. Let's Rip Off Something Awful - Dark Omen or No Love For 56K

I've never actually taken this path, so in the name of curiosity option A it has to be.
  7. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

You haven't left any room. Not when you're screaming blue murder in the face of any and all moderation, and calling the rather lax moderation that exists here heavy handed. That's throwing down a gauntlet, plain and simple. Yes, there was once a 'no ban' policy, it was revoked because people...
  8. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

And there you go, challenging the very idea of authority, demanding the codex be left ungoverned in the face of extremely light moderation.
  9. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

Given the reaction I've seen to pretty much every atttempt to assert authority over this place? Hardly.
  10. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

At this point it's pretty clear that certain posters are basically demanding that the very idea of moderation be abandoned, so what choice is there but to crack down?
  11. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

True, it doesn't seem like there will be much point in lurking here regularly with him gone.
  12. Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

I was rather under the impression that the 'consent' was in your favour by a margin of two to one. Or were there not enough votes?
  13. Development Info The Black Hound lives!

Wow! This can only be good.
  14. AoD music, part 2

The first is really very good, which is needed for any town. The second really suits a wasteland, I like that one as well. The third seems a little discordant in places, but otherwise it's still good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom