Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Whisky

1. Whisky

HE LIVES

HE LIVES
  2. Whisky

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Looks fantastic. As always, I treat these pre-release trailers with a grain of salt and expect things to change, but so far so good!
  3. Whisky

Atlus Persona 5

It gets a bit better once you get through the second palace in Persona 5, but it's still very obvious that you end up taking a more passive role during down-time. I thought I might have been looking back at the previous games with rose-tinted glasses in my original post, so I started playing P4...
  4. Whisky

Atlus Persona 5

Completed it. Was an excellent game in the end and re-kindled my love of the franchise. Last two dungeons were pretty weak, but on the whole, the game was outstanding. Morgana is still the worst character in the franchise though. Holy shit, that goddamn hissy fit after you got Futaba...
  5. Whisky

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

Chris Avellone Just read through the doc and it reminded me way too much of my last job. I'm glad you got out of there, I know the circumstances were still shit, but once that weight is off you, it's very freeing.
  6. Whisky

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

I'm never going to take a break from the Codex again. Holy shit, this is a goldmine!
  7. Whisky

Atlus Persona 5

Finally playing this after a long time. I got burned out on Persona and with games being so expensive these days, I couldn't justify purchasing it. But now I found the PS3 version used and cheap, so...I got it. So far, I'm enjoying it. I was shocked as hell to see how retard-easy Normal mode...
  8. Whisky

A Modest Fundraiser Proposal

Disappointed. Topic did not contain any mention of raising funds by eating all the Irish members of the Codex.
  9. Whisky

Crispy™ Im here to complain i havent been sexually harrassed

I thought that was how you became one.
  10. Whisky

Crispy™ Im here to complain i havent been sexually harrassed

DU will invite you to a party one day, sooner or later. He does this with all the people he recruits. Be careful what you wish for.
  11. Whisky

SaGa Series Discussion

Oh wow. I remember always hoping someone would fan translate this one for the SNES. Now...now I can just straight up buy it in English. Go figure.
  12. Whisky

Vapourware Le Club des Amis du Herve Caen

Herve's living room was not a good place to work so they moved onto other opportunities.
  13. Whisky

The best part is the incorrect US election year. It seems like a Herve thing to do.
  14. Whisky

Herve is the news.
  15. Whisky

A NEW RECORD! Herve must be proud.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom