Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Whipporowill

1. Company News Tim Cain joins MCA over at Obsidian Entertainment

Who cares if he's gay or not? Most of you would let him touch you in that special place anyway, so shut up about it already. In other words, great news. Looking forward to seeing what spawns.
  2. Valve killed Arcanum sequel!?

Well, Troika probably wasn't paid anything after this time, so it was probably "done" as far as Activision was concerned. As to it's playable state - I only suffered one bug with the release version, and that was the infamous trigger in the boat one... which could easily be solved with a console...
  3. What the FAQ?

Ian Miles Maxson II,VIII Wen Xian
  4. DS3 gameplay teaser trailer.

Was thinking the same, but it could be a slowdown for "teh dramatic effect" gone horribly awry as well. Anyway, looks good enough I have to say. Doesn't say anything about gameplay, loot et c - which is muy importante in an arpg.
  5. Dungeon Siege III Screenshots

In the first game you pick your gender and apperance, how's that for character creation? If you play the mp map, you get the choice of three races (human, dwarf, skeleton for some odd reason). The second game added some more classlike mechanics, don't recall if that affected char creation very...
  6. World of Darkness Interview

I remember Shane, got me an interview with Leon for Eye on Troika.
  7. Game News BioWare working on DarkSpore

Like I said, it's tagged with obscurity for a reason. Someone should remember where it's from.
  8. Game News BioWare working on DarkSpore

But is it the "combat rpg of 2010"?
  9. Preview Dungeon Siege III Previews

You never played the MP map I hear. That one wasn't - a lot of optional paths and it was pretty much a circle. Great map design. Few action games are non-linear after all.
  10. Preview Dungeon Siege III Previews

Way to go Cpt Obvious. :salute:
  11. Preview Dungeon Siege III Previews

One thing DS had down pat was the environment bit - and it seems like they're aiming to keep doing that. The seemless exploration bit and SEKRIT dungeons was pretty cool to stumble upon... So yeah, whatever haters, I'll play it.
  12. First DA2 Screens from Game Informer

Oh boy, oh boy! Looks like ass, smells like ass - it's likely ass?
  13. Bethesda Releases Concept Art

I hated the Morrowind art direction, so it was probably based on that, not actually liking the stuff for their then upcoming shitfest. Hindsight and all that...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom