Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by whatusername

1. Epic Mech game.

RICHARD!
  2. Teudogar - full version download after ordering

Will we be able to download the full version of Teudogar, instead of having it shipped across the world anytime soon?
  3. AGEOD's American Civil War Hits Retail

I tried playing through the tutorial but the UI was way too overwhelming for my simple mind :(
  4. Starcraft Ascension tournament(movies - english commentary)

Very interesting watch. Thanks for the link. Does anyone know where I can get the replays of some tournament games?
  5. Handheld Strategy Round-Up

The new Advanced Wars look is all fine and dandy, but was the tradeoff worth it?
  6. Knights of Honor Charge Ahead

I know this is an old thread, and (probably) an old thing to bring up, but does anyone know what happened to the official website? It all leads to ubisoft's home page.
  7. I want to order from the US

prepare a converter for the charger or else it will asplode :!: :roll:
  8. Poker RPG? WTF?

don't tell us you didn't save thel ink
  9. Scallywag: In the Lair of the Medusa

Err I just got an email from Shrapnel about this recently and it sounded interesting:
  10. Codex Gaming

Anyone else playing the World in Conflict beta? I've been playing a lot recently and it seems like a fun team based rts. For those of you that don't know, http://www.worldinconflict.com/beta/
  11. An indie RPG in a non-fantasy world

For some reason the game refuses to run on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem?
  12. Your party has been RickRolled and must defend itself...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BgoOihBb78w
  13. Pet Project: A free UO shard

Is there any way to download the UO client some place else for free? I lost my files and cd a longtime ago.
  14. I'm the only one that thinks that ALL MMORPG sucks??

Not ALL MMORPGs are bad. Take for example Ultima Online, or EVE Online (I don't know if it's considered an MMORPG though). Btw, shouldn't this be in MMORPG forum?
  15. Warhammer Online guild beta, anybody interested

Is there still any space for me to join?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom