Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by whatevername

1. whatevername

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

Umm, playing with 1 planet is not an exploit, it's like a reverse exploit, sort of like shooting yourself in the foot and then running the marathon. And then, speaking of exploits... "4X is a genre of strategy-based video and board games in which players control an empire and "EXplore, EXpand...
  2. whatevername

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
  3. whatevername

When you play chess with a cat, you should only have a king and 8 pawns while a cat has everything. That's called a "handicap" and it makes the game more fair. Since the maximum difficulty in Stellaris is too easy, you need a handicap to balance out the shit AI, like playing with only 1 planet...
  4. whatevername

Black Desert Online

I enchanted that shit with a 54+10 failstack, so it's pretty good.
  5. whatevername

Before 2.0 the best strategy was battleships with kinetic artillery led by admiral with weapon range bonus so you could destroy a part of a vastly superior doomstack before they got into range with their horrible fits like of the weapons being S, M guns and then warp out. Repeat. In 2.0...
  6. whatevername

Black Desert Online

I'm necroing this because I enchanted my 2nd Dandelion from TRI to TET on the first try and just wanted you to feel better. It took 4 tries to make it TRI though. Before that I also enchanted my 1st Dandelion from +15 to TRI on the first try. Are you feeling better now? :necro:
  7. whatevername

Is this game any good? I don't have time to read 160 pages.
  8. whatevername

As of March 2018 even people with 60 IQ are able to play Stellaris and that means huge sales on consoles. When I think consoles I think of people saying ERHMAHGERD and FENGAPAPIT.
  9. whatevername

So that's why these paradox retards made food a global resource. Bet 1 brofist they also removed warp and wormhole drives because their idiots couldn't write a banal AI that could use them properly.
  10. whatevername

Do you even think, bro?
  11. whatevername

Why would your ships get -90% speed instead of blowing up on your own mines? Magic mines in space?
  12. whatevername

You can haz endless mine fields in Stars! and they are quite annoying after a while.
  13. whatevername

Stop fooling around and simply destroy whole federations with just 1 planet.
  14. whatevername

TBS Age of Wonders: Planetfall - AoW gone to space

I meant 1 hour to a 10 year old 1337z0r h4x0R kid, not some slowpoke programmer who has never even seen softice. Also nobody did it because a) 87% of programmers don't know wtf is assembly language b) they don't want to get sued c) the game is shit since paradox was involved.
  15. whatevername

TBS Age of Wonders: Planetfall - AoW gone to space

The animation could be in a separate file or in a model or whatever. Imagine you have a goblin.hkx file in there with the animation. Then when the game is loaded you search for a good chunk of that file in memory with a debugger. When you find where it's stored in ram, you set a breakpoint on...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom