Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by WalkinDude

1. WalkinDude

Why do people hate Oblivion so much?

i can't believe this low quality bait is able to sucker in so many 'codexers' in 2018 :decline:
  2. WalkinDude

VOLUNTEERING

pay2win is a lie i still had to wait a year
  3. WalkinDude

PoE Sales Analysis Thread

D:OS also came out during a time when no other releases were really going on. Summer may seem like a poor time for the big guns but for something one of these AA devs puts out it's pretty perfect if the product is at least decent and just dominates the meh market. at least thats what appears to...
  4. WalkinDude

deep silver > paradox

Yeah I got my disks recently. I've had the box for a while I never bothered to open it and didn't keep up with all their updates so I didn't realize I've been without em all along.
  5. WalkinDude

Why does Infinipron have a CUCK tag?

i got cucked in 4th grade shit was rough man
  6. WalkinDude

Game News Ubisoft E3 2015 Conference: Non-Obsidian South Park RPG sequel announced

Even if Ubisoft stole Obsidian's engine Feargus would just ask nicely if Obsidian could be considered for #3.
  7. WalkinDude

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I think Todd just mentioned being an Ultima fan to fuck with the codex
  8. WalkinDude

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I don't think they ever referred to it as an RPG
  9. WalkinDude

People News SHOCKER: Chris Avellone leaves Obsidian Entertainment

I for one am looking forward to the historical revisionism that a bethesda MCA get would bring
  10. WalkinDude

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #6: Unleashing the Gamification + Crafting Stretch Goal

I'm waiting for the inevitable "Hire Chris Avellone as a permanent member of InXile" stretch goal
  11. WalkinDude

People News SHOCKER: Chris Avellone leaves Obsidian Entertainment

It'd be hilarious if Beth actually hired MCA and in a year or two Bethesda and Obsidian's respective reputations on the dex pulled a switcharoo* *assuming obsidian is around in 2 years
  12. WalkinDude

Prosper Why am I so autistic?

I felt bad the first time I played rollercoaster tycoon and drowned one of the peeps - poor kid just wanted to ride some coasters and eat cotton candy but instead he went all blub blub blub :negative:
  13. WalkinDude

Game News Fallout 4 Announced (for real this time)

Wow this really does look like shit. For prior Beth announcements I've always maintained a bit of hope that something decent would come out of it. No such luck here.
  14. WalkinDude

Game News Help revive the dungeon crawler! (again) - The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter is LIVE

Pillars: $705k W2: $470k Torment: $1.488k Source: Kicktraq

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom