Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Volourn

1. Indie Archaelund: RPG that combines 1st-person exploration with 3rd-person TB combat - now available on Early Access

No dwarves? FUKK OFF. A fantasy rpg with no dwarves is pure bullshit. Otherwise, looks really nice.
  2. Squeenix Best Final Fantasy

FF8 is the best. Period. Game over. End of discussion. NEXT.
  3. Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #23: Here's To You

Yup, outside of the anomaly of dragonborn; it is the most human likke/'most attractive' racess selected. Bunch of anti dwarf races, and Larian managed to gaslight people. l0l 93% of people made custom characters. L0L I guess all those saying unpopular races should be cut think the origins...
  4. NWN People who like NWN remind me why I bullied some people in school

"I remember NWN being hyped in magazines and my friends talking about it a bit, but when it came out it pretty much fell flat, don't remember anyone praising it or talking about it years later, meanwhile we still talked about BG2, Morrowind, Diablo. NWN was mostly forgotten." Why lie? NWN is...
  5. NWN People who like NWN remind me why I bullied some people in school

"Poor guy was insulted so much for defending NWN he literally started typing in broken english on purpose and has done so for almost 20 years. Poor guy was outright harassed and bullied of NMA for liking nwn which is pretty fucked up if you think about it. NMA needs all the posters it can get."...
  6. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

It is les growth, though, comparing from dos 1 to dos 1 than dos2 to bg3. :D Spin is fun!
  7. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

"One nice innovation is the "Inspirations" " "INNOVATION" "I n N o V a T i O n" FUKK OFF.
  8. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Other things that are annoying: 1. For how much this game cost, the UI is ridiculously supar. Its a good thing I know dnd but for a company who talked about needing to 'dumb down' for the masses, talk about info overload. 2. Also, they literally shit on people who play on easy as I heard that...
  9. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

"Wat? You can force-attack like in the IE games. You want it explicitly through the dialogue options." Yes. I want punks like that retartet vampire to understand clearly why I'm burning him at the stake. There are multiple converations that atcually give you dialogue to attack, but more than a...
  10. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

"It's a functional premise. What matters is the adventure." It reeks of laziness. And, if youa re that lazy with your intro, you'll be lazy elsewhere. If a pnp dm pulled this shit, they'd be righteously mocked. It's garbage. Plain and simple. No excuses. Anyways,... I still find it...
  11. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Rhobar is now known as Retart Rolltart.
  12. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Playing the game. Took just over an hour to download. Early thoughts.... playable, but no classic. Best parts of the game are the dnd. The fujrther they go away from dnd the worse it is. I've already killed 2 of the 5 companions I've met. The narrator is, at best, bland, at worse chalkboard...
  13. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Larian themselves know that poll is bullshit. Humans are by far the most popular in EA. I doubt it changes when full game releases.
  14. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Eh. Still will have less actually content than BG2. A lot of time will be spent in combat versus 20 goblins. LMAO
  15. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

"I think even most of Larian haters agree, that making BG3 TB is one of the very few good things they've done. RTWP was always a mistake, the only reason why it even exist is that Diablo got super popular and made it impossible to pitch a TB game to a publisher." No. BG was was real time with...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom