Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vistaer

1. Game News Kickstarter Round-up: Balrum, Cataclysm, Dungeonmans, Liege

Was happy to back Balrum, and I really hope they make it. At first it seemed like just another great little RPG, but then the crafting and the farming aspects made me think those systems have a lot of potential to be useful to compliment such an RPG. It reminded me of when in Ultima 5 I'd do...
  2. So how's Darghul coming along?

Good to see that reports of your death were greatly exaggerated! Still look forward to playing Darghul! :)
  3. Demon's Souls getting a PAL release

It could be called a hack n slash game, however the sheer unforgiving difficulty gives it a feel that I absolutely love. I've still never finished it, largely because the friend I played with stopped (for now, he still wants to finish it) but have to say it's one of my favorite games from last year.
  4. So how's Darghul coming along?

*Watches Ecliptic turn blue and pass out* No, but seriously, Wolf, I still anticipate this game as much as I did way back in the day, when I first found Teudogar :)
  5. So how's Darghul coming along?

Glad to hear it's still coming along. I think I originally hoped to play this before Oblivion came out. I still patiently wait, because I can't wait to see the end result :) Edit: Holy crap. I just realized that was over 4 years ago. Wow does time fly :)
  6. Darghul Screenshots

Seconded! Can't wait for Darghul. :) By the way, your English is good.
  7. So how's Darghul coming along?

I can certainly wait. Darghul is certainly one of my most anticipated games :)
  8. So how's Darghul coming along?

Awesome job Wolf! I can't wait to see this as it gets closer to final state. Keep the great work up Wolf, I really am shocked with what I see and just how much this has grown, and can't wait to play it. With online purchases possible you can also really reach a broad audience as people...
  9. So how's Darghul coming along?

Hmm, long time no postings. Figured I'd drop one and say I noticed the screenshots on the Darghul page. Looks like everything's coming along nicely. I think I see my suggestion for a prison system, I can see PC in a cell talking with a fellow inmate PC proclaiming he's the only one to admit he's...
  10. So how's Darghul coming along?

Great to hear from you wolf! I've been considering a vacation later this year and am currently torn between Aruba (plain old relaxing) Rome (Rome and Istanbul are the 2 biggest places in euro I want to see, simply for their affect on the western world) and china, which looks fun and different...
  11. Darghul suggestions

I can confirm this myself and really agree with this move after seeing the screenshots. The Exult system for playing Ultima 7 allows you to up the resolution. A larger field of view was far more preferable and really opened up the world. However in Ultima 7 I set it at 800x600 (default was...
  12. Ultima 5: Lazarus

1.20, the final version, and one that includes many new things (new quests, etc.) has most bugs fixed and is really fun. I beat it on both the good and evil endings (evil unavailable in 1.0) and got to say it really stayed true to the Ultima formula and was very enjoyable. The one word...
  13. Darghul suggestions

My guess is he was more talking about around March, but I gotta hand it to Wolf, he was originally shooting for early 2006, but instead of pushing out a partially done & bugridden build of the game (such as what happened with the Gothic 3 team), he's holding off to make sure its done right. The...
  14. Darghul suggestions

Food and rent... well, you can easily get your food off animals you hunt (as I did in teudogar), and food isnt very expensive even if you bought it... paying for a room at the inn (Im sure is in) is a given. Another thought is maybe paying a tax to enter major cities or such, then theres the...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom